Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloudflare vs Keffals thread - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloudflare vs Keffals thread

Comments

• imdkimdk Member
    edited September 2022

@MallocVoidstar said:

@neverain said:

@imdk said: There is a reason why LGBT should be turned into LGB.

What reason is that?

Anti-LGBT types come up with any reason they can think of to call for trans people to be excluded from the community. Then, of course, they move on to why bi people should be excluded, then 'why are lesbians and gays working together anyway', and then of course it would be much easier to oppress the now-splintered people.

Alright, this is pure bullshit from you (considering that you are virtue signalling). You're clearly ignoring how they "becoming" women, then going into female groups and harassing them, etc. Do you want a Ukraine flag in your profile image, too?

• FatGrizzlyFatGrizzly Member, Host Rep

Cloudflare has blocked kiwifarms. The site is still up in their ddos-guard's proxy. This is what I have been talking about. Now we can expect #DropKiwifarms #DdosguardProtectsTerrorists

• @FatGrizzly said: #DdosguardProtectsTerrorists

Isn't the point of using a Russian company to ignore the complaints from Americans & Europeans? Plus Russia isn't exactly holding LGBT lives in high regard in the first place.

Thanked by 1FatGrizzly

@martheen said:

@FatGrizzly said: #DdosguardProtectsTerrorists

Isn't the point of using a Russian company to ignore the complaints from Americans & Europeans? Plus Russia isn't exactly holding LGBT lives in high regard in the first place.

Yeah. I wonder what keffals is gonna do now. She/he/they/them achieved of them dropping kiwifarms from cloudflare, now what about ddos guard?

If she had knowledge on what cloudflare is, she would have contacted domain registrar, hoster or even filed a law suit.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited September 2022

@MallocVoidstar said:

@neverain said:

@imdk said: There is a reason why LGBT should be turned into LGB.

What reason is that?

Anti-LGBT types come up with any reason they can think of to call for trans people to be excluded from the community. Then, of course, they move on to why bi people should be excluded, then 'why are lesbians and gays working together anyway', and then of course it would be much easier to oppress the now-splintered people.

BS!

That "keffal" publicly said, I quote

keffal publicly said:
    I'm gonna transgender your children try to stop me bitch

I have a gay guy in my family and actually like him a lot and I don't really care about what persons "feel" their gender to be or what their sexual preferences are. That is their private business.
    I do care though, when they obtrusively disturb other people and when they - in any way - go at the kids of other people I won't even blink if they learn that others have rights too. The hard way. And if child molesters end up dead I certainly won't cry (or even care).

And No, definitely and without exception No, I will not use "preferred pronouns"; I will use the pronoun matching someones biological gender. My right to stick to reality is at least as valid and strong as anyone's right to willy nilly phantasize whatever they please.

And yes that attitude is the result of the "queer" (or whatever the term of the month happens to be) people obtrusively ignoring the rights of the normal people and trying to force the outcome of their derangement upon us.
    Ten years ago that is before the lgbtqx terror began I highly likely would have addressed a man feeling female as "she".

TL;DR you do you, fine with me, but don't you dare to force your sh_t on me!

• @FatGrizzly said:
    Cloudflare has blocked kiwifarms. The site is still up in their ddos-guard's proxy. This is what I have been talking about. Now we can expect #DropKiwifarms #DdosguardProtectsTerrorists

Is it a new domain? The .net seems to have a message from Cloudflare stating it’s blocked.

• So it's ok for the bitch to troll other people. but when other people troll her, she calls them terrorists? What a pos person.

Thanked by 2bulbasaur gaming
  • @stevewatson301 said:
    Is it a new domain? The .net seems to have a message from Cloudflare stating it’s blocked.

The .ru one

• @jsg said:

keffal publicly said:

Source?

• bulbasaurbulbasaur Member
    edited September 2022

@AXYZE said:

@jsg said:

keffal publicly said:

Source?

Apparently from deleted tweets documented here:
    https://kiwifarms.ru/threads/keffals-clara-sorrenti-lucas-john-roberts-queen-clara-the-fart-dominatrix-sorrentihott.115295

@Chuck said: So it's ok for the bitch to troll other people. but when other people troll her, she calls them terrorists? What a pos person.

You'll love the allegations in the thread, in that case.

Thanked by 3BingoBongo Chuck Ironia
  • @stevewatson301 said:

@AXYZE said:

@jsg said:

keffal publicly said:

Source?

https://kiwifarms.ru/threads/keffals-clara-sorrenti-lucas-john-roberts-queen-clara-the-fart-dominatrix-sorrentihott.115295

@Chuck said: So it's ok for the bitch to troll other people. but when other people troll her, she calls them terrorists? What a pos person.

So it's ok for the bitch to do all of those. People still ok with it? what a shitty world we are in.

• MumblyMumbly Member
    edited September 2022

@AXYZE said:

@jsg said:

keffal publicly said:

Source?

But is it important at all?
    Only complete morons give some big meaning to the words like that said over the internet. I know you're smarter than that, but I am not sure about @jsg
    People, including us here, say a lot of nosense on a daily basis and it's not like this person have some special keyboard which magically turn people into transgender.

I am always amused with all this moaning against woke and stuff by some 45 years olds over the internet who feel like his life is ruined because of new charcter in his favourite cartoon is black or woman or something. Just grow up, go to work, raise your family or something and you won't be bothered with some random nonsense to cry over the internet about it.

• bulbasaurbulbasaur Member
    edited September 2022

Further, the thread on HN has very interesting comments that provide various perspectives. If you have a few hours to kill, you may want to read it.

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=32706673

As far as LET is concerned, there are a few members here who are actively involved in Cloudflare's community and are officially recognized in that role, I won’t name them, but it would be interesting to hear their opinions, too.

• @stevewatson301 said:

@AXYZE said:

@jsg said:

keffal publicly said:

Source?

And it says
    "this tweet was deleted and nobody archived it"
    Sorry, but this isnt any valid source.
    I can inspect element and make you say same thing.
    If tweet was deleted then replies are still available, its not difficult to link deleted tweet and from peoples reaction we would verify it.
    Theres no mention of this tweet on any other forum as well. Even on Reddit - other things are there, but that one isnt.

You can be on either sides, but being angry at some fake modified tweets? It just adds useless fire

Thanked by 2Peppery9 TimboJones
  • @FatGrizzly said:
    See how dumb they're, tell where you're going live on twitch and not get doxed. Amazing.

Yep. Whenever a fatwa is on your head, you don't disclose where you eat - or give conferences for that matter.

• @FatGrizzly said:

@TimboJones said:

@FatGrizzly said:
    I feel like Cloudflare is doing the right here, if you're getting swatted online/doxed online, I personally feel like its "your" issue that you left pieces of data on the internet.

Holy shit, that's some fucked up victim blaming there. You've been added to the List of Fucking Cunts.

See how dumb they're, tell where you're going live on twitch and not get doxed. Amazing.

It’s obviously a joke too, I personally have nothing against sick jokes, altough in this case I found it extremely boring. Nothing in it was fun. No punch line not anything.

However, clearly meant to sound fun.

• I believe that the people haven't really had much of a chance to learn more about the issue, and the community itself, and why the person(s) behind the attacks on Kiwi Farms would have a reason to make everything go away (for good).

I actually just wrote something regarding this, because I couldn't believe that all of the media outlets were running with the same gag: https://www.webmasterchronicle.com/2022/09/04/is-kiwi-farms-really-that-bad/

Thanked by 3SirFoxy raindog308 rdan
  • @TimboJones said:

@FatGrizzly said:
    I feel like Cloudflare is doing the right here, if you're getting swatted online/doxed online, I personally feel like its "your" issue that you left pieces of data on the internet.

Holy shit, that's some fucked up victim blaming there. You've been added to the List of Fucking Cunts.

Anyone who has a list like that is a cunt. Add me to it please.

Thanked by 1ntlx
  • What is keffals? Some medicine term? Like hydrocefalia?

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited September 2022

Keffals is an entertainer. He/She does everything for popularity and content. Anyone not realizing this is a fucking idiot. While He/She complains about having to switch houses, He/She is cashing it out fully. (Like He/She should).

That being said, no need to feel pity. This is 100% self inflicted crusade He/She has against kiwi, and only thing that matters to Keffals is staying relevant and the content this can produce.

@TimboJones don't get pulled into that drama :p Keffals is an expert when it comes to trolling as well. I think this is genius marketing from Keffals. Even CloudFlare was pulled in lol. Have you guys even checked the latest viewer counts on Keffals channel?

• @TWC said:
    I believe that the people haven't really had much of a chance to learn more about the issue, and the community itself, and why the person(s) behind the attacks on Kiwi Farms would have a reason to make everything go away (for good).

I actually just wrote something regarding this, because I couldn't believe that all of the media outlets were running with the same gag: https://www.webmasterchronicle.com/2022/09/04/is-kiwi-farms-really-that-bad/

Less story-driven than usual, but as always incredible journalism and a great take.

• UrDNUrDN Member
    edited September 2022

Well, it seems that the marketing stunt is successful.

If those people are genuinely not able to cope with public exposure, then they shouldn't expose themselves in the first place.

No praise for Cloudflare for supporting the marketing stunt.

• @FatGrizzly said:

@TimboJones said:

@FatGrizzly said:

It's totally her issue that she leaked stuff herself on internet, carefully think about it.

So if your address, EASILY found on the internet is known, it's their fault if they get swatted with a dozen heavily armed police come through the door without notice?

Please confirm if you're just trolling for weasel or you actually hold this opinion.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited September 2022

@TimboJones said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@TimboJones said:

@FatGrizzly said:

It's totally her issue that she leaked stuff herself on internet, carefully think about it.

So if your address, EASILY found on the internet is known, it's their fault if they get swatted with a dozen heavily armed police come through the door without notice?

Please confirm if you're just trolling for weasel or you actually hold this opinion.

Was she actually "swatted", or did police just knock on her door?

Swatting is awful but quite literally both sides in this story are guilty of being complete assholes to one another.

The more smugness I see in the effort to deplatform and go after Kiwifarms the more I cheer them on, even if it's a community I have zero interest in being a part of.

I hope they get properly working I2P, Tor and Yggdrasil network mirrors and I hope DDoS Guard serves them well because Keffals and crew want them vulnerable to attack (illegal).

Edit: If you run any controversial sites, for the privacy of your users and to protect the fundamental right of free expression, learn how to make your content accessible even if your clearnet site is down. It's going to be more and more important as the years move forward that people are able to access content freely and safely.

Thanked by 1ntlx

@TimboJones said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@TimboJones said:

@FatGrizzly said:

Ok not swatting, moreover in the country I live in there's no swat team, or such team to break into houses.

But for getting doxed, maybe rethink life before saying everything live on stream.

• @FatGrizzly said:

@TimboJones said:

@FatGrizzly said:

@TimboJones said:

@FatGrizzly said:

Ok not swatting, moreover in the country I live in there's no swat team, or such team to break into houses.

But for getting doxed, maybe rethink life before saying everything live on stream.

Typically when it comes to swatting they take everything seriously because bad shit happens all the time in the United States.

They'll call in saying "I have someone held hostage, I'll kill them" and the police kick in the door ready to kill the person inside, shit isn't a joke.

Thanked by 1FatGrizzly
  • @Harmony said:

@TimboJones said:

@FatGrizzly said:

Anyone who has a list like that is a cunt. Add me to it please.

So, with that logic, you also maintain your own List of Fucking Cunts? Submit a merge request on Github.

• @stefeman said:
    Keffals is an entertainer. He/She does everything for popularity and content. Anyone not realizing this is a fucking idiot. While He/She complains about having to switch houses, He/She is cashing it out fully. (Like He/She should).

That being said, no need to feel pity. This is 100% self inflicted crusade He/She has against kiwi, and only thing that matters to Keffals is staying relevant and the content this can produce.

@TimboJones don't get pulled into that drama :p Keffals is an expert when it comes to trolling as well. I think this is genius marketing from Keffals. Even CloudFlare was pulled in lol. Have you guys even checked the latest viewer counts on Keffals channel?

Honestly, I don't have any clue or interest in this, simply that one cannot defend swatting. From the Cloudflare blog, human life in danger means emergency response. We pull over for ambulances and fire trucks because we want human lives to be saved. Momentarily relaxing unimportant traffic rules for two minutes to benefit the at risk is a societal bargain that for the most part works out for the better.