Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ ADVIN SERVERS $8/MONTH 16GB RAM VPS + **GIVEAWAY EXPIRED** - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ADVIN SERVERS $8/MONTH 16GB RAM VPS + **GIVEAWAY EXPIRED**

Comments

• KEEP THIS ON THE FRONT PAGE ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

• My invoice number is #6109.
    Apply for unlimited data.
    Thank you!!!

• Just when you process orders @Advin ?

• Still seeing a database connection error from clients.advinservers.com, panel unavailable

• THE PANEL RIGHT NOW: ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Thanked by 3dosai vedran Advin

• I LOVE FREE SERVERS โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

• @Advin
    I can't get into the website.
    And I bought your Beta product and didn't give me IP.
    The work order has not been returned.

• @hunnybear said:
    @Advin
    I can't get into the website.
    And I bought your Beta product and didn't give me IP.
    The work order has not been returned.

Welcome to LET Support, your work order has been received, please specify the way you want to have it returned, thanks for your cooperation.

• I wonder if we get a refund or extension of time for the amount of time our systems have been down?

• Advin Servers site:

Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database.

• I LOVE ADVIN SERVERS? NOT SURE :p

Thanked by 1Advin
  • @Advin
    I bought your Beta product and didn't give me IP.
    service id 2593

• @Advin said:
    Website should be back online, I believe the issue has been resolved. We moved some of our infrastructure over from Virginia --> Europe. We ended up making this change as most of our servers are in Europe, and our VPS control panel (integrated with WHMCS) needs low ping times to fetch statistics quickly.

When we moved the website, we essentially just cloned the full VM our website was in and made no changes. Unfortunately, the ping/response times from Europe --> Los Angeles (one of our locations) was not great. With the existing timeout settings we had, we believe that since the pings took so long, it ended up crashing the site until we had to reboot it. For now, we've adjusted some configuration settings so that this does not happen again.

Giveaway winners that have reached out to me have gotten their coupon codes. I will be going through orders/invoice numbers posted on this thread very soon.

I PMed you but haven't received code.

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2022

@hunnybear said:
    @Advin
    I bought your Beta product and didn't give me IP.
    service id 2593

Hello, sorry about the delay. We've now assigned an IPv4 address and have extended your service. Please note that you may need to stop/start your VM and set your MTU to 1462 :)

@melp57 said:
    I wonder if we get a refund or extension of time for the amount of time our systems have been down?

The billing period starts from when your service is fully online and ready, let us know over ticket if this has not been applied to your service.

Thanked by 1melp57

@alilet said:

@Advin said:
    Website should be back online, I believe the issue has been resolved. We moved some of our infrastructure over from Virginia --> Europe. We ended up making this change as most of our servers are in Europe, and our VPS control panel (integrated with WHMCS) needs low ping times to fetch statistics quickly.

When we moved the website, we essentially just cloned the full VM our website was in and made no changes. Unfortunately, the ping/response times from Europe --> Los Angeles (one of our locations) was not great. With the existing timeout settings we had, we believe that since the pings took so long, it ended up crashing the site until we had to reboot it. For now, we've adjusted some configuration settings so that this does not happen again.

Giveaway winners that have reached out to me have gotten their coupon codes. I will be going through orders/invoice numbers posted on this thread very soon.

I PMed you but haven't received code.

Sorry about that, I have now sent you a code :)

• @Advin said:

@matheny said:
    Hi, I have had the KVM Beta High Memory M G2 for 5 months (I think I was in your first batch of beta customers). Can I still get the double BW promotion? I am really satisfy with performance and definitely want to keep it for a long time.

Sure, post your invoice number

thanks, my latest invoice is Invoice #5946

• @Advin can you please double my bandwidth and check ticket #655889?