Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ ADVIN SERVERS $8/MONTH 16GB RAM VPS + **GIVEAWAY EXPIRED** - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ADVIN SERVERS $8/MONTH 16GB RAM VPS + **GIVEAWAY EXPIRED**

Comments

• KEEP THIS ON THE FRONT PAGE ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

• clients.advinservers.com
    Host
    Error

Website down

• veltonvelton Member
    edited September 2022

KEEP THIS ON THE FRONT PAGE ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

• Your client area login doesn't load.

• Gateway time-out

• The client area is offline for a few hours, I ordered a vps on August 29th and it hasn't been activated yet, I wrote a ticket on September 1st without receiving a reply, at this point I try to request a refaund if the site come back online.

• @NYKK3 said:
    The client area is offline for a few hours, I ordered a vps on August 29th and it hasn't been activated yet, I wrote a ticket on September 1st without receiving a reply, at this point I try to request a refaund if the site come back online.

I hope you get it resolved

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

@tommyluo said:
    clients.advinservers.com
    Host
    Error

Website down

@melp57 said:
    Your client area login doesn't load.

@NYKK3 said:
    The client area is offline for a few hours, I ordered a vps on August 29th and it hasn't been activated yet, I wrote a ticket on September 1st without receiving a reply, at this point I try to request a refaund if the site come back online.

Hey, we apologize for the delay. We recently migrated our billing site over to another hosting provider, but unfortunately it appears that our website has been a bit unstable. We're working on changing configuration settings to get it fully up and running again.

Unfortunately, within the last few days, we've been spammed with tickets and orders so we've been working on going through them slowly.

• Nice trick!

KEEP THIS ON THE FRONT PAGE ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited September 2022

Website should be back online, I believe the issue has been resolved. We moved some of our infrastructure over from Virginia --> Europe. We ended up making this change as most of our servers are in Europe, and our VPS control panel (integrated with WHMCS) needs low ping times to fetch statistics quickly.

When we moved the website, we essentially just cloned the full VM our website was in and made no changes. Unfortunately, the ping/response times from Europe --> Los Angeles (one of our locations) was not great. With the existing timeout settings we had, we believe that since the pings took so long, it ended up crashing the site until we had to reboot it. For now, we've adjusted some configuration settings so that this does not happen again.

Giveaway winners that have reached out to me have gotten their coupon codes. I will be going through orders/invoice numbers posted on this thread very soon.

• clients.advinservers.com is dead
    and my service is not have enable ip
    please help me to check it
    I bought beta product