Consortium of Low End Providers (CLEP) Hosting Panel
There has been a lots of discussion in past when cPanel increased pricing and then now DA is changing pricing structure when a lot of providers are still planning transition from costly cPanel to DA to save prices.
I propose CLEP Hosting Panel (Consortium of Low End Provider Hosting Panel))
Either create a new opensource hosting panel or fork some promising existing one and we can sponsor it. Can use language like GoLang or something, we have lots of experienced provider here, there is no place better than this place to provide right feedback and direction.
Certainly single person can't do it, however we can discussion direction or must haves for it. We can discuss what mistakes it should not repeat if gets materialized. People are here experienced and are from varied fields, definitely there is no shortage of talent. What I understand that atleast we an discuss things like :
- What platform / language should be used,
- What initial features need to be there for start,
- What kind of UI will be preferred,
- Which kind of administration / package management to be used ie. compile or packages,
- What kind of integration to start with and so on.