Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Johnny Nguyen (GreenValueHost) AMA. Yes, It's Happening. - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The Johnny Nguyen (GreenValueHost) AMA. Yes, It's Happening.

Comments

• nuggetsnuggets Member

@SirFoxy said:

1) Okay even if this was really true (it's not -- states charge minors as adults literally all the time, even for nonviolent crimes, such as selling drugs.)

He called in a bomb threat on his school, which would carry over to adulthood and the statue of limitations are still not expired on that if they decided to charge him:

https://www.justice.gov/archives/jm/criminal-resource-manual-140-mandatory-transfer-juveniles-adult-status

2) Actions committed while a minor can still be used against you as an adult even if not charged for it. They will look into everything related to payment processing for a fraud charge.

Judges and DAs evaluate everything even if they're not supposed to, for example: the saying "trial by media" -- none of public opinion is supposed to determine a court case, but it does.

3) Furthermore, the entire point was he's literally on probation right now and wouldn't answer any actually interesting questions honestly if he had any level of intelligence, because... they will monitor his online presence considering he committed a relevant cybercrime.

4) Fuck off.

LET post history says that he DDoS’ed his school, not called a bomb threat.

Selling drugs is a sore point for the American criminal justice system and is overly punished. Even a conviction for marijuana would have effects beyond a record … it disqualifies a person from qualifying for federal student aid (FAFSA). So of course, if it has to do with drugs, it’s not surprising that the punishment may be disproportionate.

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@organicallyblue said:

@SirFoxy said:

1) Okay even if this was really true (it's not -- states charge minors as adults literally all the time, even for nonviolent crimes, such as selling drugs.)

He called in a bomb threat on his school, which would carry over to adulthood and the statue of limitations are still not expired on that if they decided to charge him:

https://www.justice.gov/archives/jm/criminal-resource-manual-140-mandatory-transfer-juveniles-adult-status

2) Actions committed while a minor can still be used against you as an adult even if not charged for it. They will look into everything related to payment processing for a fraud charge.

Judges and DAs evaluate everything even if they're not supposed to, for example: the saying "trial by media" -- none of public opinion is supposed to determine a court case, but it does.

3) Furthermore, the entire point was he's literally on probation right now and wouldn't answer any actually interesting questions honestly if he had any level of intelligence, because... they will monitor his online presence considering he committed a relevant cybercrime.

4) Fuck off.

LET post history says that he DDoS’ed his school, not called a bomb threat.

Selling drugs is a sore point for the American criminal justice system and is overly punished. Even a conviction for marijuana would have effects beyond a record … it disqualifies a person from qualifying for federal student aid (FAFSA). So of course, if it has to do with drugs, it’s not surprising that the punishment may be disproportionate.

Drug convictions don't prevent you from getting FAFSA.

Stop talking idiot, you have zero idea what you're talking about and have never experienced the United States legal system.

• nuggetsnuggets Member

@SirFoxy said:

Stop talking idiot, you have zero idea what you're talking about and have never experienced the United States legal system.

You are right, I apologize. However, drug convictions used to completely disqualify a person from getting FAFSA.

Source: https://studentaid.gov/2122/help/drug-conviction

Under HEA Section 484(r), 34 CFR 668.40, a federal or state drug conviction can disqualify a student for Federal Student Aid funds.

A law was passed in December 2020 that repealed this and now allows students convicted of drug offenses to qualify for FAFSA.

• ChuckChuck Member

Smart person did wrong things. It's sad.

• grepgrep Member

@organicallyblue said:

@SirFoxy said:

You are right, I apologize. However, drug convictions used to completely disqualify a person from getting FAFSA.

Source: https://studentaid.gov/2122/help/drug-conviction

Under HEA Section 484(r), 34 CFR 668.40, a federal or state drug conviction can disqualify a student for Federal Student Aid funds.

A law was passed in December 2020 that repealed this and now allows students convicted of drug offenses to qualify for FAFSA.

Thank you for googling that for me.

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

are you coming back?

Thanked by 1ehab
  • Come to LET and behold the scam and criminal incubator in action.

Thanked by 1zed
  • dosaidosai Member

@netomx said:
    are you coming back?

Would @jbiloh give Johnny a second chance?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@dosai said:

@netomx said:
    are you coming back?

Would @jbiloh give Johnny a second chance?

If it’s going to lead to page views, of course.

Thanked by 1cybertech
  • @Chuck said:
    Smart person did wrong things. It's sad.

For very small amounts of smart.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • JasonMJasonM Member

Will he be back in hosting business?

• LeviLevi Member
    edited May 2022

Hell, even I came back for this!

Few questions for GVH:

1. How much did you gained from GVH exit scam?
    2. Does the money from hosting fueled drug trafficking business?
    3. Have you felt rush of ecstasy for scamming people?

Separate questions about jail period:

1. Have you been used as a socks washing man in jail? (a.k.a "the laddy bird")
    2. What did you learn in jail?
    3. What impact in your life jail has presented? Please provide as much details as possible.

What's your thoughts about:

1. IPTV piracy
    2. Fully loaded set top boxes
    3. Lifetime deals

All that experience in jail surely will manifest in some of these areas. Am I right?

• @Francisco said:

He also willingly dumped customer details on the internet including full passport scans.

When called out about it he stated he only cared about the users that were within the USA, and anyone outside of the USA could shove it. Even then I doubt a single person was alerted of the mishap.

It's not like sending KYC data to a 16 year old hosting provider could have ended differently.

• nuggetsnuggets Member

@dane_doherty said:

@Francisco said:

He also willingly dumped customer details on the internet including full passport scans.

When called out about it he stated he only cared about the users that were within the USA, and anyone outside of the USA could shove it. Even then I doubt a single person was alerted of the mishap.

It's not like sending KYC data to a 16 year old hosting provider could have ended differently.

Well, GVH actually operated under a legal corporation which was owned by a guy named Lance that had legal responsibility over it.

• nuggetsnuggets Member

@LTniger said:
    Hell, even I came back for this!

Hahaha I love that you quit LET and came back for this :smiley:

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited May 2022

@organicallyblue said: Well, GVH actually operated under a legal corporation which was owned by a guy named Lance that had legal responsibility over it.

Are you going to just admit who you are, unless I have missed that you already have?

• nuggetsnuggets Member

@Lee said:

@organicallyblue said: Well, GVH actually operated under a legal corporation which was owned by a guy named Lance that had legal responsibility over it.

Are you going to just admit who you are, unless I have missed that you already have?

A spectator :smile:

• lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@organicallyblue said:

@Lee said:

Yeah right. Totally.

Another question to add to the AMA: are you @organicallyblue? I’ll believe the rest of the interview depending on the answer from this lol

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • It's simple to just assume that @organicallyblue is JN and that he has zero reasons for wanting to admit that in public that I could imagine.

• nuggetsnuggets Member

@lentro said:

@organicallyblue said:

@Lee said:

Yeah right. Totally.

Another question to add to the AMA: are you @organicallyblue? I’ll believe the rest of the interview depending on the answer from this lol

I am sure that your question and others will be answered honestly and completely during the AMA — it is after all a great opportunity!

However I don’t think that any questions would be answered in this thread, wouldn’t we all want to save it for LEB?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@organicallyblue said: wouldn’t we all want to save it for LEB?

Not really.

The people who are most interested in the answers are here - not on LEB.

• If JN has an ounce of dignity left he'd cancel the interview in my opinion. Why should he willingly dredge up his past for the sake of some site, without any payment, only to put himself back in the firing line?

I want to see the drama, don't get me wrong, but this can't end well..

Thanked by 1lentro
  • qpsqps Member, Host Rep

@dahartigan said: without any payment

Did they say there isn't a payment involved? If so, where did they say that? I read the OP, but didn't see that specifically stated.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @qps said:

@dahartigan said: without any payment

Did they say there isn't a payment involved? If so, where did they say that? I read the OP, but didn't see that specifically stated.

I think it's fair to assume by default there is no payment.

If you can find any information that suggests a payment was made, please share that and my views will change in light of any new information.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@dahartigan said:
    Why should he willingly dredge up his past for the sake of some site, without any payment, only to put himself back in the firing line?

This is basically what I said to him, man has his reasons for doing the AMA.

I'll willingly observe the ensuing drama so that surely make me a terrible hypocrite and scumfucker.

Thanked by 2dahartigan zed
  • LeviLevi Member

@dahartigan said: I think it's fair to assume by default there is no payment.

It is not fair to make such assumptions on given fact that this forum is not community anymore, but an LLC which is designed to maximize profit.

Take off those rose colored googles.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @LTniger said:

@dahartigan said: I think it's fair to assume by default there is no payment.

It is not fair to make such assumptions on given fact that this forum is not community anymore, but an LLC which is designed to maximize profit.

Take off those rose colored googles.

Okay, I see your point. This has been raised to me twice now, so I'll address it from a more direct approach - Do you really think Biloh is going to waste money paying for something he could have for free? (Your counterarguments could include raindog and not_oles, but I digress)

• LeviLevi Member

@dahartigan said: Do you really think Biloh is going to waste money paying

Yes, I do. This is simple business transaction. He pays Nuggets, Nugets generates content and content inflame drama. Drama == clicks. Clicks -> Views -> Advertisement CPM / statistical data for future.

Even if he are spending 5 000 dollars, it will come back tripled. This LLC has an audience, is very niche, has dedicated "user/worker" base.

I will provide you with analogy: There is a nice farm land, green and lushes with potential. Let us imagine that we are ducks. Those ducks eat grains and defecate which is good and desirable fertilizer for the farm. You feed ducks with premium grain -> you get nice and thick fertilizer. And now you spray that thick brown mass all over the green farm and the fat flies fly over with all those dollars...

• @LTniger said:

@dahartigan said: Do you really think Biloh is going to waste money paying

Yes, I do. This is simple business transaction. He pays Nuggets, Nugets generates content and content inflame drama. Drama == clicks. Clicks -> Views -> Advertisement CPM / statistical data for future.

Even if he are spending 5 000 dollars, it will come back tripled. This LLC has an audience, is very niche, has dedicated "user/worker" base.

I will provide you with analogy: There is a nice farm land, green and lushes with potential. Let us imagine that we are ducks. Those ducks eat grains and defecate which is good and desirable fertilizer for the farm. You feed ducks with premium grain -> you get nice and thick fertilizer. And now you spray that thick brown mass all over the green farm and the fat flies fly over with all those dollars...

Attracting shitbears with shithoney still only gets you shitbear shit and a mess to clean up.

Maybe 10 people outside LET would know about nuggets or give a shit.

Raindog is doing the interview as part of his posting quota, which he gets paid for, so I strongly doubt biloh will pay twice.

• Look at what I found on the internet. This is from 2018 and has 4 views.

This discussion has been closed.