Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Johnny Nguyen (GreenValueHost) AMA. Yes, It's Happening. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

The Johnny Nguyen (GreenValueHost) AMA. Yes, It's Happening.

Comments

• Not_OlesNot_Oles Moderator, Patron Provider
    edited May 2022
    • What did you do that got you into trouble?

• How did you get started down that path?

• How did you get caught?

• What was interrogation like?

• Did they find out about everything?

• What happened to the other guys mentioned in the Information?

• How was life in prison?

• Do you think prison is a useful social tool?

• What are you doing now?

• What are your plans for the near and mid-term future?

• Are you okay now? Do you need help?

• Did the legal system treat you fairly?

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@Not_Oles said:
    * What did you do that got you into trouble?

Fucking hell

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@Not_Oles said:
    * What did you do that got you into trouble?

Great questions.

Thanked by 1Not_Oles
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@jbiloh said: Great questions.

If you want a boring fucking interview, sure.

This is one off LET's premier scumbags, why waste the opportunity asking questions so horribly vanilla?

Thanked by 1coreflux
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member

He's on probation in a case that directly revolves around LET, not a single edgy question will be answered honestly if he's smart.

If you ask him dumb shit like if he regrets it the answer will obviously be yes.

If you ask him if he used drugs inside his answer will obviously be no.

This is less of an interview and more of a chance for a PR statement.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

Why exactly do we need to ask him questions? I think we should move on from a wasted cause, much more productive things to do (not saying this isn't drama filled and good for seo but how far are we going here folks?).

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited May 2022

@SirFoxy said: This is less of an interview and more of a chance for a PR statement.

Indeed, the probation he is on will just make him use it as a platform for regret no matter what is asked. Then he will send it to his PO with "Look how reformed I am trying to be".

Thanked by 2dahartigan adly

@SirFoxy said:
    case that directly revolves around LET

Please tell us what's the source for this? Thanks 🙏

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@risharde said: Why exactly do we need to ask him questions?

You certainly don't.

Thanked by 1lentro

@SirFoxy said: He's on probation in a case that directly revolves around LET

I think the is untrue. He left LET long (years) before this case opened.

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@Not_Oles said:

@SirFoxy said:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ma/pr/new-hampshire-man-sentenced-financial-fraud-scheme-using-stolen-identities

It's a cybercrime around fraud, any payments he processed will need an explanation.

They specifically state he used several brands to wash payments.

They're going to look through all of it, GVH included and verify how he was obtaining customers and if it was legit. Besides the point, you can google his name and find several links back to here.

The feds aren't dumb.

Thanked by 2Not_Oles szymonp
  • risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran

@raindog308 said:

@risharde said: Why exactly do we need to ask him questions?

You certainly don't.

That's why I didn't, but why / how did this interview come about and don't you think now that he is (I assume) going to be a free man after paying his dues could potentially backfire by giving him publicity and if that is not the intention, is it that we're drawing blood now from him? I'm confused, don't get me wrong, you all can do as you please, I might be less confused if I read the interview perhaps. Just didn't think we'd want to give him the benefit of a response.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran
    edited May 2022

@SirFoxy said:

@Not_Oles said:

@SirFoxy said:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-ma/pr/new-hampshire-man-sentenced-financial-fraud-scheme-using-stolen-identities

It's a cybercrime around fraud, any payments he processed will need an explanation.

They specifically state he used several brands to wash payments.

They're going to look through all of it, GVH included and verify how he was obtaining customers and if it was legit. Besides the point, you can google his name and find several links back to here.

The feds aren't dumb.

He also willingly dumped customer details on the internet including full passport scans.

When called out about it he stated he only cared about the users that were within the USA, and anyone outside of the USA could shove it. Even then I doubt a single person was alerted of the mishap.

@Nekki said:
    How complicit were ColoCrossing in the entire GreenValueHost saga?

You want to know this, but you won't get it. The shit runs deep, especially once Duke and the rest of the clown car got involved.

@cybertech said:
    whats your next scam gonna be?

He already tried to start one. He claimed he was going to start a non profit, that he'd obviously be the CEO/director/etc of, that would 'help guide other businesses to protect them from scams/fraud/etc'.

He announced it on here, then got hauled off to PMITA prison.

Francisco

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited May 2022

Or if people are bored, they can just knock themselves out by reading his comments and responses.

https://lowendtalk.com/profile/comments/jnguyen
    https://lowendtalk.com/profile/comments/jnguyencm

Maybe that'll be able to give people ideas on what to ask.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@Francisco said: You want to know this, but you won't get it. The shit runs deep, especially once Duke and the rest of the clown car got involved.

Why do you think I put it out there? We all know it's a shitfest, the question is a) will the question get through and b) if it does will he answer?

J-Nugz likes to chat, we might be able to get closer to the meat of that saga one way or another.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@risharde said: Why exactly do we need to ask him questions? I think we should move on from a wasted cause, much more productive things to do (not saying this isn't drama filled and good for seo but how far are we going here folks?).

I don't know about you, but I want to see what happens. It could be glorious, it could be an almighty clusterfuck, so long as it isn't dull, we should rejoice.

Thanked by 1risharde
  • LeeLee Veteran

@Nekki said: will the question get through

If it doesn't he is not hard to find and ask.

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@Lee said: If it doesn't he is not hard to find and ask.

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if he started a new account and just starting PM'ing folks again. I had a good chat with him last time.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • nuggetsnuggets Member

@SirFoxy said:
    He's on probation in a case that directly revolves around LET

This is not true. Jonny was 16 years old when he was banned from LET and the issues that happened with GVH happened when he was 15-16. He can’t be held legally liable as an adult for these actions committed as a minor.

@organicallyblue said:

@SirFoxy said:

This is not true. Jonny was 16 years old when he was banned from LET and the issues that happened with GVH happened when he was 15-16. He can’t be held legally liable as an adult for these actions committed as a minor.

Hello! 🤗

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@organicallyblue said:

@SirFoxy said:

Lmao, what? Yes you can.

There's no magic seal between crimes committed between 17 and beyond, either.

Anyone that does anything serious past 14 or 15 is going to be tried as an adult anyways.

The only thing relevant is crimes committed before 18 are publicly sealed (not to the government).

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Not_Oles said:

@organicallyblue said:

@SirFoxy said:

Hello! 🤗

Nuggets?

We'll let Jonny give his answers. My recollection is very much that he was gone for LET for a number of years (banned) when someone posted about his conviction.

@risharde said: That's why I didn't, but why / how did this interview come about and don't you think now that he is (I assume) going to be a free man after paying his dues could potentially backfire by giving him publicity and if that is not the intention, is it that we're drawing blood now from him?

I understand your point, but I think it's a valuable interview because the community will enjoy it, and he's part of our lore. I actually think that the SEO/clicks/etc. may not be that significant compared to, say, interviewing Igor Seletskiy. Millions of people who've never heard for LET (backwards fools!) know Seletskiy, but I bet outside of LET and its ex-pats and perhaps WHT, he's not very well known.

I don't see this as hurting Jon - he was free to say no, after all. He's still free to say no - it's not like we're holding a payday over his head or we've got him in LowEndGitmo.

• nuggetsnuggets Member

@SirFoxy said:

@organicallyblue said:

@SirFoxy said:

Lmao, what? Yes you can.

Anyone that does anything serious past 14 or 15 is going to be tried as an adult anyways.

The only thing relevant is crimes committed before 18 are publicly sealed (not to the government).

Never in the history in the United States has a minor been tried as an adult for any alleged non-violent financial crimes. Crimes committed prior to 18 are not publicly sealed if they fall within the general categories of murder, manslaughter (sometimes), rape, and capital offenses.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@organicallyblue said:

@SirFoxy said:

@organicallyblue said:

@SirFoxy said:

Lmao, what? Yes you can.

Never in the history in the United States has a minor been tried as an adult for any alleged non-violent financial crimes. Crimes committed prior to 18 are not publicly sealed if they fall within the general categories of murder, manslaughter (sometimes), rape, and capital offenses.

1) Okay even if this was really true (it's not -- states charge minors as adults literally all the time, even for nonviolent crimes, such as selling drugs.)

He called in a bomb threat on his school, which would carry over to adulthood and the statue of limitations are still not expired on that if they decided to charge him:

https://www.justice.gov/archives/jm/criminal-resource-manual-140-mandatory-transfer-juveniles-adult-status

2) Actions committed while a minor can still be used against you as an adult even if not charged for it. They will look into everything related to payment processing for a fraud charge.

Judges and DAs evaluate everything even if they're not supposed to, for example: the saying "trial by media" -- none of public opinion is supposed to determine a court case, but it does.

3) Furthermore, the entire point was he's literally on probation right now and wouldn't answer any actually interesting questions honestly if he had any level of intelligence, because... they will monitor his online presence considering he committed a relevant cybercrime.

4) Fuck off.

• @Nekki said:

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if he started a new account and just starting PM'ing folks again. I had a good chat with him last time.

Oh shit, are we going to find out he's tinyweasel?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@TimboJones said:

@Nekki said:

Oh shit, are we going to find out he's tinyweasel?

Na, JNugz and TDubz ain't one and the same.

edited May 2022

GVH JN TL; DR in this post from January 2021

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3192439/#Comment_3192439

Thanks @raindog308!

• zedzed Member
    edited May 2022

oh that is a decent summary, you remember pretty well @raindog308.. @XFS_Duke and his wife were a trip too, i'd mostly forgot about him. Didn't @XFS_Duke get donations from a bunch of people for hospital bills from a bike accident or some shit?

mild derail, hugs

This discussion has been closed.