Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any other American based businesses being booted from CoinPayments? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any other American based businesses being booted from CoinPayments?

124»

Comments

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran
    edited July 2022

Seems like our implementation of BTCPayServer is working well. Big thanks to @Francisco for working on a decent gateway module for WHMCS and being receptive to feedback. :)

RIP to CoinPayments and our 100% feedback over 438 transactions: https://www.coinpayments.net/feedback-087f8ca96c09ce362bc922dee4cd7005 :(

edit: Addresses shown is what shows for everyone, so it's not personal details before anyone acts appalled. It's a system default across the board...

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@MannDude said: Big thanks to @Francisco for working on a decent gateway module for WHMCS and being receptive to feedback.

No problemo, thanks for the feedback and helping test it. We've had zero issues so far and Karen really appreciates the fact we can keep track of partial payments inside of WHMCS.

I think the only thing pending at this point is the emails when a payment expires or is underpaid. You can use 'btctransmute' to hook into some of those events, but I may just make it send directly from WHMCS. I have to check how WHMCS emails handle outside variables.

Francisco

Thanked by 1MannDude