Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MaxKVM Global Network Outage - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MaxKVM Global Network Outage

Comments

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@miroc said:

People like to and can shit on Racknerd for all you want, but at the end of the day my purple instance is still up and running and they're not being kicked out of their dc for breaking tos.

>

Saving this.

Thanked by 3skorous pike bulbasaur
  • @miroc said:
    This is so unprofessional. Another reason to avoid let offers. Collection of scammy companies.

People like to and can shit on Racknerd for all you want, but at the end of the day my purple instance is still up and running and they're not being kicked out of their dc for breaking tos.

I hope MaxKVM's customers will find a better solution for hosting.

Completely agree, RackNerd is premium. IPv6 is being pushed by these crazy nutjob redditors, building your *nix kernels without it, is for the best (CONFIG_IPV6=n).

• @centrixx said:
    Is this another shell company of theirs (aka feds)?
    I hear that FUCKO is very important...

Thanked by 1dystopia
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

This is going to to off now

• Waiting to see those dying onboard Realtek NICs, provided by Path.net™, with overheating consumer-grade gear, stuffed into 1U and 2U enclosures.

• ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
    edited April 2022

@centrixx said:
    Waiting to see those dying onboard Realtek NICs, provided by Path.net™, with overheating >consumer-grade gear, stuffed into 1U and 2U enclosures.

For one... They are in 4U's. We have clients that requested the specific Hardware shared, it works well for the use case. We're not the only ones doing it, you should look at an offer or two before being publicly stupid.

We also use Mellanox 10G Cards. :)

• @MaxKVM Very few people are going to go after your upstream, unless you provide evidence that this is a free speech issue.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@MatthewM said:
    @MaxKVM Very few people are going to go after your upstream, unless you provide evidence that this is a free speech issue.

And even then, no-one will bother.

Thanked by 2FrankZ webcraft
  • @Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:
    @MaxKVM Very few people are going to go after your upstream, unless you provide evidence that this is a free speech issue.

I think many here are pro-freespeech, even if your not.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@MatthewM said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

Why does an appreciation of people’s general apathy mean I’m not ‘pro-freespeech’?

• mirocmiroc Member

@MatthewM said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

Not spamming and not harassing some random host's upstream because they fucked up isn't anti free speech.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

Why does an appreciation of people’s general apathy mean I’m not ‘pro-freespeech’?

Does not take many people to build a reputation.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@MatthewM said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

What the fuck are you going on about?

• @miroc said:

@MatthewM said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

Not spamming and not harassing some random host's upstream because they fucked up isn't anti free speech.

Criticism (even directly) is not harassment.

• mirocmiroc Member

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

Biscuits

• @MatthewM said: Does not take many people to build a reputation.

Relax. Nekki just doesn't care about people who fail to exercise critical thinking.

Thanked by 2skorous FrankZ
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@miroc said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

Biscuits

Ooo, I like biscuits. What’s your favourite?

• @Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

Basically, if a host is known to be anti-freespeech, drag their name though the mud about it.

• mirocmiroc Member

@Nekki said:

@miroc said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

Biscuits

I prefer the ones that are made by companies that dont deadpool randomly. ☠ Other than that I like salty ones.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited April 2022

@MatthewM said: Basically, if a host is known to be anti-freespeech, drag their name though the mud about it.

No worries, we can just skip that whole idea. He's made it quite clear that he's reading this thread and will not be posting any screenshots which prove a free speech issue. It's only reasonable to conclude that it isn't.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • mirocmiroc Member

@MatthewM said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

Basically, if a host is known to be anti-freespeech, drag their name though the mud about it.

You have a lot of energy dont you?

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @jar said:

@MatthewM said: Basically, if a host is known to be anti-freespeech, drag their name though the mud about it.

No worries, we can just skip that whole idea. He's made it quite clear that he's reading this thread and will not be posting any screenshots which prove a free speech issue. It's only reasonable to conclude that it isn't.

MXHoneyPot.

@centrixx said: MXHoneyPot

I don't like it, doesn't roll off the tongue well.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@MatthewM said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

When? Where? Who? What?

You may have confused me with someone else?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@miroc said:

@Nekki said:

@miroc said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

Biscuits

I prefer the ones that are made by companies that dont deadpool randomly. ☠ Other than that I like salty ones.

Like Ritz?

• @Nekki said:

@miroc said:

@Nekki said:

@miroc said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

@Nekki said:

@MatthewM said:

Biscuits

Like Ritz?

Those are butter biscuits with a little salt on the top.

• @jar said:

@centrixx said: MXHoneyPot

I don't like it, doesn't roll off the tongue well.

MXDatamining, MXTrannies, MXSpam, MXTroons, MXDilation, MXSeethe, MXCope

@centrixx said: MXTrannies

That's the one. Can you work up a logo sample?

• @jar said:

Which is a dis-service to the community by MaxKVM as there is at least one pro-freespeech host here who uses Hivelocity though their upstream. Kinda important for @MaxKVM to reply with that information.

Thanked by 1jar
  • @jar said: I don't like it, >doesn't roll off the tongue well.

We will have to get back with our fellow Glowies and come up with a better acronym.

Thanked by 1jar
This discussion has been closed.