Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MaxKVM Global Network Outage - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MaxKVM Global Network Outage

Comments

• AstroAstro Member

@HalfEatenPie said:

@centrixx said:
    @MaxKVM isn't at wrong here, no, he is a savor, for standing up against abusive DC providers. And now, he will expose the true pearls of LET drama. Donbas must be liberated, and the Azov forces must be cleared out, as well.

I'd like to see where this is happening. Proof please.

For all ya know its MaxKVM himself. Registered today. Wouldnt put it past him at this point.

Thanked by 1HalfEatenPie
  • @Francisco said:

@MaxKVM said:
    @Francisco, hey . Do you think @jbiloh should change the title back?

Bunch of pandering and attention whoring

Francisco

You know, your undocumented FraudRecord policy is violating GDPR. Doesn't this look shady on your part? I don't see any mention of FraudRecord in your Privacy Policy/TOS...

torsocks curl https://buyvm.net/privacy-policy/ | grep -i "fraudrecord" && echo "yes" || echo "no"
    $>no
    torsocks curl https://buyvm.net/terms-of-service/ | grep -i "fraudrecord" && echo "yes" || echo "no"
    $>no

Thanked by 1Hotmarer
  • @Astro said:

@HalfEatenPie said:

@MaxKVM said:
    Francisco, hey . Do you think @jbiloh should change the title back?

Why are you dragging someone who is totally unrelated to this, into this?

its in line with everything he has done so far - it makes no god damn sense

It makes perfect sense.

The MAX scam plan:
    1) Need money and servers for shady shit.
    2) Set up a reseller hosting business.
    3) Sell one-year plans on green forums to create a cover for own shady shit.
    4) Squish the shady shit lemon to the max and piss off the upstream provider and get kicked.
    5) Post stupid shit to stir up drama on green forums and carve the MaxKVM gravestone.
    6) Run with the money from yearly plans and get a spot in LET's hall of fame.

:D

Thanked by 2devp fedor
  • @centrixx said:

@Francisco said:

@MaxKVM said:

Francisco

You know, your undocumented FraudRecord policy is violating GDPR. Doesn't this look shady on your part? I don't see any mention of FraudRecord in your Privacy Policy/TOS...

torsocks curl https://buyvm.net/privacy-policy/ | grep -i "fraudrecord" && echo "yes" || echo "no"
    $>no
    torsocks curl https://buyvm.net/terms-of-service/ | grep -i "fraudrecord" && echo "yes" || echo "no"
    $>no

Hi tiny, what's up?

• @HalfEatenPie said:
    I'd like to see where this is happening. Proof please.

Let's not engage tinyweasel into ruining another drama thread.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

Lol, thread title change is amusing.

• AstroAstro Member

@Nekki said:

what was the original title?

• _MS__MS_ Member

@Astro said:

@Nekki said:

what was the original title?

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited April 2022

@centrixx said:

@Francisco said:

@MaxKVM said:

Francisco

$>no
    $>no

If it's illegal you should be able to call the police. Don't let me be the only one trying to put money where his mouth is.

Thanked by 2bulbasaur taizi
  • @Astro said: what was the original title?

It was just "for immediate release", a reference to the GVH drama I believe.
    @PieHasBeenEaten makes good edits to titles though.

• RazzaRazza Member

@Nekki said:

The new tile is quite is accurate.

• centrixxcentrixx Member
    edited April 2022

@jar said: If it's illegal you should be able to call the police.

Is this why your "email hosting" is hosted on $20/month OVH servers? lol @ directadmin

Obviously, managing a real MTA must be so hard for @jar. Err, (qmail | exim | postfix | OpenSMTPd).

• @jar said:
    If it's illegal you should be able to call the police. Don't let me be the only one trying to put money where his mouth is.

@centrixx, please do take @jar's advice. You'll put a swift end to the investigation regarding datacenter bombing.

Thanked by 2jar dystopia
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@stevewatson301 said:

@Astro said: what was the original title?

It was just "for immediate release", a reference to the GVH drama I believe.
    @PieHasBeenEaten makes good edits to titles though.

So this is great, because we have a mod (rightfully) mugging off a HostRep.

Let’s see if the same treatment is permitted to a fee-paying provider….

Thanked by 2bulbasaur zed

@centrixx said:

Is this why your "email hosting" is hosted on $20/month OVH servers? lol @ directadmin

Obviously, managing a real MTA must be so hard for @jar. Err, (qmail | exim | postfix | OpenSMTPd).

Some people think that insulting others won't make you feel better about flipping burgers but you keep showing them.

• @stevewatson301 said:

@jar said:

@centrixx, please do take @jar's advice. You'll put a swift end to the investigation regarding datacenter bombing.

Good old deflection, huh?

edited April 2022

@jar said:

@centrixx said:

Some people think that insulting others won't make you feel better about flipping burgers but you keep showing them.

Obviously writing a usable web panel in Perl (mojolicious/dancer), Python (flask/django), PHP, Golang, etc., was just too hard for you!

Thanked by 1jar

@centrixx said:

@jar said:

@centrixx said:

Obviously writing a usable web panel in Perl (mojolicious/dancer), Python (flask/django), PHP, etc., was just too hard for you!

Boy if you weren't here to point out the obvious I don't know what we'd all do. Thanks for your service and I need you to clean up that spill on aisle 16.

• bulbasaurbulbasaur Member
    edited April 2022

@centrixx said: Obviously writing a usable web panel in Perl (mojolicious/dancer), Python (flask/django), PHP, etc., was just too hard for you!

Says the guy who can't implement a few callbacks between nss and Python to bypass Cloudflare's bot management.

Oh, and this is also the same guy who bashes Python when convenient and then deploys a phish... um... production application in the same language.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@centrixx said:

@Francisco said:

$>no
    $>no

You know, FranTech uses FraudLabs, not FraudRecord.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • fynixfynix Member

Ignore tinyweasel. He gets his butt kicked on IRC alllllllllllllllllllll the time.

• @stevewatson301 said:

@centrixx said: Obviously writing a usable web panel in Perl (mojolicious/dancer), Python (flask/django), PHP, etc., was just too hard for you!

Says the guy who can't implement a few callbacks between nss and Python to bypass Cloudflare's bot management.

Glad to see that the boogeyman effect is working!

Well as much fun as it was watching @centrixx shill for @MaxKVM I'm still waiting for those screenshots.

edited April 2022

Fan(tranny)boys.

edited April 2022

How much is @MaxKVM paying you to derail the thread @centrixx? I'll pay double for dick pics.

• Please get mental help.

• @jar said:
    How much is @MaxKVM paying you to derail the thread @centrixx? I'll pay double for dick pics.

That's some serious coping right there! Wew...

• dosaidosai Member

@jar said:

He is just lonely and has no one to talk to (I'm not joking).

Thanked by 4jar bulbasaur FAT32 iKeyZ

@centrixx said:

@jar said:

Can you just answer the question?

edited April 2022

@jar said:

@centrixx said:

@jar said:

Can you just answer the question?

What question, that you can't write your own billing panel, and how you use off-the-shelf products (which aren't licensed under a true OSS license, like the BSD license)?

This discussion has been closed.