Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MaxKVM Global Network Outage - Page 8
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MaxKVM Global Network Outage

Comments

• AstroAstro Member

@centrixx said:

@jar said:

@centrixx said:

@jar said:
    How much is @MaxKVM paying you to derail the thread @centrixx? I'll pay double for dick pics.

That's some serious coping right there! Wew...

Can you just answer the question?

What question, that you can't write your own billing panel, and how you use off-the-shelf products (which aren't licensed under a true OSS license, like the BSD license)?

Who gives a fuck?

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@centrixx said:

@jar said:

@centrixx said:

@jar said:
    How much is @MaxKVM paying you to derail the thread @centrixx? I'll pay double for dick pics.

What question, that you can't write your own billing panel, and how you use off-the-shelf products (which aren't licensed under a true OSS license, like the BSD license)?

Stop reading my own diary to me and just answer the question: How much is @MaxKVM paying you to derail this thread?

Thanked by 1skorous
  • @jar said:

@centrixx said:

@jar said:

@centrixx said:

@jar said:

Stop reading my own diary to me and just answer the question: How much is @MaxKVM paying you to derail this thread?

Oh, me? No, too busy rigging VIzon.

• fynixfynix Member

@centrixx said:

@jar said:

@centrixx said:

@jar said:

At least mxroute is a success story. You failed miserably even when trying to provide free shit with underserver.net tinysrv.net and shellhost.cloud. Kek :D

Thanked by 4jar dosai bulbasaur jsg

Must be enough that he doesn't think I can match it. Care to weigh in on my accusation that you're paying a troll to derail this thread @MaxKVM ? It's a free speech issue so gonna need you to respond or you're guilty.

• @fynix said:

@centrixx said:

@jar said:

@centrixx said:

@jar said:

At least mxroute is a success story. You failed miserably even when trying to provide free shit with underserver.net tinysrv.net and shellhost.cloud. Kek :D

@dosai nice alt you got there

Thanked by 2dosai fynix
  • dosaidosai Member

@fynix said:

@centrixx said:

@jar said:

@centrixx said:

@jar said:

Don't forget stopdronebl. Make irc great again.

Thanked by 1fynix
  • Youmu or Marisa? Hmm...

• don't forget this title:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE MOVE YOUR DATA FROM MaxKVM

• Double Bandwidth RACKNERD

Order ID: Azov-Forces-Losing

• How long does it usually take for a ban to arrive?

• ravenchadravenchad Member
    edited April 2022

@Astro said:

@centrixx said:
    @MaxKVM isn't at wrong here, no, he is a savor, for standing up against abusive DC providers. And now, he will expose the true pearls of LET drama. Donbas must be liberated, and the Azov forces must be cleared out, as well.

Congrats on your third post, newcomer. Welcome aboard

he must be @MaxKVM version 2 or alter ego

Thanked by 1pedagang
  • @jar @Francisco @ChrisMiller stop scamming people with fake 10gbit links, fucking pedophiles.

https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1870798

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@VayVayKa said: How long does it usually take for a ban to arrive?

For what?

• @jar said: I eat, sleep, and breathe free speech.

Eagle-man? is that you?

Thanked by 1jar
  • RazzaRazza Member

@centrixx said: @jar @Francisco @ChrisMiller stop scamming people with fake 10gbit links, fucking pedophiles.

Jarland dosn't work at Tempest you dumb-ass.

@centrixx said:
    @jar @Francisco @ChrisMiller stop scamming people with fake 10gbit links, fucking pedophiles.

https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1870798

I've heard your request and I will now cease all activity which even relates to scamming people with fake 10gbit links. If you'd like, I can have that printed on gold paper and framed to go on your wall of achievements. Just message me your address.

Thanked by 1VayVayKa
  • centrixxcentrixx Member
    edited April 2022

@Razza said: Tempest

Is this another shell company of theirs (aka feds)?

I hear that FUCKO is very important...

• @jar said: Just message me your address.

458 Lawson Lakes
    East Jennifer, VA 52093

Thanked by 1jar
  • RazzaRazza Member

@centrixx said:

Just wondering when was the last time you saw a psychiatrist.

• @Razza said: Just wondering when was the last time you saw a psychiatrist.

Ah, gulag treatment for exposing the facts, now? Fucking libtard.

@Razza said:

@centrixx said:

Probably yesterday. He follows Denise from a safe distance every day. Poor girl.

Thanked by 1ChrisMiller
  • @centrixx said: Ah, gulag >treatment for exposing the facts, now? Fucking libtard.

Exposing yourself in the wrong places can land you on some Public Lists... Which ironically you are most definitely on.

• fynixfynix Member
    edited April 2022

@Razza said:

@centrixx said:

It's the side effects of him getting his butt kicked on IRC 24x7.

• @ChrisMiller said: Exposing yourself in the wrong places can land you on some Public Lists... Which ironically you are most definitely on.

Oh, I'm sure, tell your buddies to stop trying to shut down other forums (Foxdickfarms). I'm sure Corey would be proud!

I mean you know I'm not clicking that.

• centrixxcentrixx Member
    edited April 2022

@jar said:

Even if it's exposing the Zelensky Regime? Alright, then...
    https://stephenlendman.org/2022/03/17/us-installed-puppet-zelensky-reinvented-as-courageous/

Time and again, the power of endlessly repeated propaganda rubbish convinces most people to believe almost anything — no matter how untrue. US-installed puppet Zelensky serves at the discretion of his higher power in Washington. A caricature of leadership as it should be, he shames the office handed him by hegemon USA. No government committed to peace, equity, justice and the rule of law would tolerate the likes of him. Detached from reality by cognitive impairment, the real Biden is uninvolved in affairs of state. His lookalike impersonator knows little more than lines scripted for him to recite or paraphrase. On Wednesday, he was directed to turn truth on its head as follows, saying: Zelensky “speaks for people who have shown remarkable courage and strength in the face of brutal aggression (sic) — courage and strength that’s inspired not only Ukrainians but the entire world (sic).” Most brainwashed, know-nothing Americans and their Western counterparts likely believe the above rubbish. It’s pounded into their minds by the power of endlessly repeated state-approved propaganda. Days earlier, Britain’s BoJo reportedly said the following after speaking to Zelensky by phone: “Jesus, that guy is brave (sic).” He displays “incredible heroism (sic).” According to France’s Macron, Zelensky “is the personification of honor, freedom and courage (sic).” German Chancellor Sholz cited Zelensky’s nonexistent “bravery.” MSM have been stumbling all over themselves to transform sow’s ear Zelensky into a silk purse. The NYT headlined the following reinvention of reality, saying: “I thought I knew what bravery was. And then I saw Ukraine (sic)” — under US-installed puppet Zelensky. According to WaPo, Zelensky is “everyman…His courage…inspired millions (sic).” WSJ fake news hyperventilated the following rubbish: “Zelensky defines courage in our time (sic).” CNN fake news pretends that Zelensky “inspired” the US and EU “into going far further and far faster (sic).” CBS (fake) News reinvented a “courageous stand” by Zelensky that doesn’t exist Britain’s state-owned BBC propaganda disservice highlighted Zelensky’s nonexistent “bravery.” Canada’s state-owned CBC propaganda operation reinvented him by falsely claiming that he “embodies the defiant courage of Ukrainians (sic).” US/Western MSM across the board posted similar rubbish about an imitation leader, a farcical one, a cartoon-like cutout of the real thing. Yet mocking reality as part of all-out US/Western war on Russia by other means, parliamentarians in Britain and Canada, along with US congressional members, disgraced themselves more than already by giving Zelensky a standing ovation in response to his scripted address via video link. According to investigative journalist John Helmer, claims about Zelensky remaining in Kiev during Russia’s special military operation are fake news. He hightailed out of Dodge cross-border to Poland with his tail between his legs who knows how many days ago. The so-called March 15 summit that he allegedly hosted in Kiev with Eastern European leaders “was fabricated by the Polish government,” Helmer explained, adding: “Polish secret service agents (masqueraded as) journalists…” “(F)ake photographs of the meeting, press briefing, and train journey (were) prepared by Zelensky’s press office.” The charade was staged to create the illusion of a leader at the helm of the ship of state under fire. It also aimed “to accelerate” the process of admitting a Nazified state to the EU. According to reality turned on its head by Polish prime minister Morawiecki: “It is here that freedom fights against the world of tyranny (sic).” “It is here that the future of us all hangs in the balance (sic).” Helmer minced no words stressing: “Morawiecki and the western press were lying.” “There was no meeting in Kiev.” It “was staged at the Polish rail junction town of Przemysl, 95 kilometers west of Lvov and 20 kms inside the Polish frontier with the Ukraine.” “(E)vidence gathered from sources in Warsaw and from analysis of videos and photographs published on the meeting proves there was no “long journey.” “(N)o meeting (was held) in Kiev or Lvov…the operating headquarters of the Ukrainian government.” “From evidence provided by the Poles and…Zelensky’s publicity staff, it is now clear that only a small part of western Ukraine remains in Ukrainian hands.” At this time, and perhaps since Russia’s campaign began, US-installed puppet Zelensky is “in Polish hands.” Photos and other images alleging to show him in Kiev were “faked.” MSM publishing them know it but support the ruse as part of their all-out Russia bashing jihad. If the meeting occurred “in a genuine situation room, the absence of computers (in released) images belies it,” Helmer explained. Ones published by AP News said that images were from “video provided by (Zelensky’s) press office.” Helmer also stressed that given ongoing conflict in Ukraine, it’s inconceivable that Polish, Czech and Slovenian presidents would have risked their lives to reach Kiev by train, knowing that Russian forces could have attacked it as a military target. A Final Comment In response to dementia Joe’s double calling Vladimir Putin “a war criminal” — a bald-faced Big Lie — Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov minced no words as follows, saying: Moscow considers the remark “unacceptable and unforgivable…” It ignores reality about a nation at war on humanity throughout the post-WW II period — “whose bombs killed hundreds of thousands (and millions) of people around the world.” On Tuesday, S.Res. 531 “express(ed) the sense of the (US) Senate condemning the Russian Federation, President Vladimir Putin, members of the Russian Security Council, the Russian Armed Forces, and Russian military commanders for committing flagrant acts of aggression and other atrocities rising to the level of crimes against humanity and war crimes against the people of Ukraine and others (sic).”

@centrixx said:

@jar said:

Even if it's exposing the Zelensky Regime?

I feel like he does enough of that himself.

• mirocmiroc Member

This is so unprofessional. Another reason to avoid let offers. Collection of scammy companies.

People like to and can shit on Racknerd for all you want, but at the end of the day my purple instance is still up and running and they're not being kicked out of their dc for breaking tos.

I hope MaxKVM's customers will find a better solution for hosting.

This discussion has been closed.