Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MaxKVM Global Network Outage - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MaxKVM Global Network Outage

Comments

• chacha Member
    edited April 2022

freedom of speech Commercial credit which is more important?

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@Adam1 said:

@szymonp said:

Do you really keep not backed-up data on cheap VPS's? In that case it's on you. If you kept a backup you could chargeback for the hosting and forget about it.

I said latest data. Last backup is old enough that I would like a current one.

You fucked

• chacha Member

add image it failed

• maxkvm "stupid" part 2

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@cha said:

add image it failed

I know it failed, I don’t understand why you’re trying to post a picture of the thread in the thread. Inception?

• Maxkvm fucked their business by doing this, i suspect hivelocity gave maxkvm a period of time to move their data elsewhere which is why services are going back online and they pulled this move instead of moving to another provider.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • @Nekki said:

@cha said:

add image it failed

I know it failed, I don’t understand why you’re trying to post a picture of the thread in the thread. Inception?

It's actually this:

• LeeLee Veteran

@jar said:
    "Free speech" is a great way to trigger certain feelings and activism. Not giving details means it's not about that at all.

suppressor.

Thanked by 1jar
  • chacha Member

@szymonp said:

@Nekki said:

@cha said:

add image it failed

It's actually this:

you are right.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@cha said:

@szymonp said:

@Nekki said:

@cha said:

add image it failed

It's actually this:

you are right.

It wasn’t.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Lee said:

@jar said:
    "Free speech" is a great way to trigger certain feelings and activism. Not giving details means it's not about that at all.

suppressor.

That makes me hungry. Don't take it personally, everything makes me hungry.

Thanked by 2Lee kkrajk
  • fanfan Veteran

So who deemed a customer unqualified for service was deemed unqualified for service. B) Maybe someday @Hivelocity can share what happened behind the drama.

• @fan said:
    So who deemed a customer unqualified for service was deemed unqualified for service. B) Maybe someday @Hivelocity can share what happened behind the drama.

From what's happened historically and from this thread. I don't think it was really just one thing.

I think the guy was just a huge dick and his shit got old.

• Well that sad, hope there middle-way for this to people didnt have disaster recovery plan
    Lessons learned, backup. Backup. BACKUP.

• Eh, RIP decent provider, I guess they crossed hivelocity TOS line too many times.

:<

• pddpdd Member

@Hivelocity said:
    Our Terms of Service can be found here. If anyone repeatedly violates them they are subject to termination. https://www.hivelocity.net/legal/#tos

You are just really full of sxxt, what TOS specifically violate, why not tell the full picture? All I see is you not answering the question head on. Just pretend to be impartial like Twitter did to Trump with your so called review, a bunch of sxxt talk! Hypocrisy! I support free speech!

@pdd said:

@Hivelocity said:
    Our Terms of Service can be found here. If anyone repeatedly violates them they are subject to termination. https://www.hivelocity.net/legal/#tos

You are just really full of sxxt, what TOS specifically violate, why not tell the full picture? All I see is you not answering the question head on. Just pretend to be impartial like Twitter did to Trump with your so called review, a bunch of sxxt talk! Hypocrisy! I support free speech!

Nice try on the social engineering. Not gonna work, they're too professional.

• zedzed Member
    edited April 2022

@pdd said:

@Hivelocity said:

stop being ridiculous

edit: nevermind, keep being ridiculous

Thanked by 2skorous fedor
  • @jad said:

@Leem said:

@jad said:

suppressor.

That makes me hungry. Don't take it personally, everything makes me hungry.

sounds angry

Thanked by 1jar
  • hivelocity is the real victim here

Thanked by 3bulbasaur JasonM riake
  • NekkiNekki Veteran

@fan said:

And if they do, we will destroy them for discussing customer information without consent.

• How about stop spamming HVC with your comments? They still have nothing to do with you.

• pddpdd Member

@zed said:

@pdd said:

@Hivelocity said:

stop being ridiculous

Keep feeling good about yourselves, like you think there's a third gender in the world and twitter doesn't help cover up HunterBiden scandal

• jon617jon617 Veteran
    edited April 2022

@MaxKVM Refunds? (Guessing none)

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • @jon617 said:
    @MaxKVM Refunds? (Guessing none)

Guessing chargeback

@pdd said:

@zed said:

@pdd said:

@Hivelocity said:

stop being ridiculous

Keep feeling good about yourselves, like you think there's a third gender in the world and twitter doesn't help cover up HunterBiden scandal

Obviously OP knew what they were doing. One empty claim of a free speech violation and you've already mentally associated it with actual events that you know the details of.

If I say jump to save free speech, I assume you'll ask how high but never why.

Hey can everyone email sendgrid for me and tell them to stop? Don't bother asking for details, it's for free speech!

Thanked by 3zed kkrajk dedicados
  • AstroAstro Member

What a shit show. I was still willing to give the benefit of doubt for 0 communication during outage but what the fuck is this shit? I guess people were wrong about your sense of humour about the whole calling a customer stupid. Turns out you are the dunce.

• NekkiNekki Veteran

I’ll best honest, this one isn’t living up the title. Currently tracking at a 3/10.

Thanked by 1webcraft
This discussion has been closed.