Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ MaxKVM all locations down - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MaxKVM all locations down

Comments

• miumiu Member

@typicalGtaTG said:
    I say deadpool, take it or leave it

I think if he was deadpooled and not intending get service back operate, he wouldn't show up he was here...

• jon617jon617 Veteran

@Astro said: Its funny MaxKVM liked some comments here but no update from them so far

๐Ÿค”

• VoidVoid Member

What seems to be so notable in their offers that made many people buy servers from them ?

• CatixsCatixs Member, Host Rep
    edited April 2022

@jon617 said:

@Catixs said: Hivelocity won't be the issue, they have been doing business for almost 20 years.

Hive is not the issue. If MKVM's bills were overdue or contract terms broken, it is reasonable to assume Hive shut down MKVM entirely from all their locations at the same time. Null routed their IPs, or whatever.

Generally, hivelocity is pretty flex on their bills. I had one bill late for almost 15 days, then made payment without late fee. Max nah.

• @jmaxwell said:
    What seems to be so notable in their offers that made many people buy servers from them ?

For me, their yearly price is quite cheap and available at Singapore
    $30/year for 1 EPYC core and 1GB of ram
    $140/year for 4 EPYC core and 8GB of ram

Thanked by 1Void
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited April 2022

@jmaxwell said: What seems to be so notable in their offers that made many people buy servers from them ?

I started using them when they first started up in July 2020. They had a good service, with fast customer service, that I seldom needed. I was paying $32/y for 2 EPYC 7302P cores, 4GB RAM, 75GB NVMe on Hivelocity's Dallas network. It was a screaming deal. Even after their faux pas here on LET I had decided that I was keeping that VPS until they deadpooled.

--

@Astro said: Thats what I meant a single short statement would have been welcome. Reading all the comments and throwing likes without a short statement is...unprofessional. hey but its low end so

Since the "stupid" incident here. I have noticed that MaxKVM sometimes displays a rather dark sense of humor when on the rare occasion he shows up on LET. So I would not read too much into it.

Thanked by 2sibaper bulbasaur
  • As the test result, Iโ€™m stupid

• My VPS in Singapre is down too. :(

• qebaqeba Member

Yes still down RIP no update at all

• @jon617 said:
    All their locations were with one company, Hivelocity

While Hivelocity is still active, means MaxKVM is deadpooled.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@FrankZ said: Since the "stupid" incident here.

Is there a TIL on this? I keep reading it but I must've missed it.

For what its worth my interactions with him have always been great. Polite, helpful in what we were discussing, greatful any time he asked for feedback.

Best of luck to them.

Francisco

Thanked by 1miu
  • @Francisco said:

@FrankZ said: Since the "stupid" incident here.

Is there a TIL on this? I keep reading it but I must've missed it.

For what its worth my interactions with him have always been great. Polite, helpful in what we were discussing, greatful any time he asked for feedback.

Best of luck to them.

Francisco

Here: https://lowendspirit.com/discussion/2695/maxkvm-is-superb-and-i-like-it-but/p1 ๐Ÿ˜‚

Thanked by 2yoursunny SinV

This is incredible.

Every host wants to say it to at least one or two of their customers. This guy just whips it out and slaps them with it.

God damn.

Francisco

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited April 2022

@Francisco - All my dealings with Alex have also been polite and professional.
    I have no issues with him. MaxKVM ran a damn good service for almost 2 years. If they are gone I will not be happy to see them go.

Since SuspiOwl supplied the link above I will not post one.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @Francisco said:

This is incredible.

Every host wants to say it to at least one or two of their customers. This guy just whips it out and slaps them with it.

God damn.

Francisco

Tbf I think the customer is asking a reasonable question, not a stupid one. TL;DR is MaxKVM Singapore servers are out of stock at that time, the OP asked MaxKVM why he can't order a Singapore server because it's not showing up on the region selection, and MaxKVM replied with that, maybe because he already answered the same questions too many times from different customers.

@SuspiOwl said: Tbf I think the customer is asking a reasonable question, not a stupid one. TL;DR is MaxKVM Singapore servers are out of stock at that time, the OP asked MaxKVM why he can't order a Singapore server because it's not showing up on the region selection, and MaxKVM replied with that, maybe because he already answered the same questions too many times from different customers.

Not even talking about if he was in the right or the wrong to say it, or if the OP deserved it.

Just the fact he did it is incredible ๐Ÿ˜‚

Francisco

Thanked by 2Swiftnode feezioxiii
  • Hello,

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience -- a global network outage has affected all customers and the issue will be resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Just an update, my ticket replied

• Mine down too, sadly maxkvm is my primary vps, I have backup so no tears.
    Hope they recover pretty soon or I need migrate for awhile

• 3 options really..

1. Global hivelocity outage.
    2. Unpaid bills
    3. Terminated due to abuse.
  • SwiftnodeSwiftnode Member, Host Rep

This is gold.

@stefeman said:
    3 options really..

1. Global hivelocity outage.
    2. Unpaid bills
    3. Terminated due to abuse.
    1. deemed unqualified
    Thanked by 3_MS_ Peppery9 SinV
  • @mexyul said:
    Hello,

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience -- a global network outage has affected all customers and the issue will be resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you.

dumb excuse. the internet died or what?

• raviravi Member

@mexyul said:
    Hello,

Thank you.

A global network outage has only affected @MaxKVM

Mine two VPS are also down. Hope things get normal and stable very soon.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • Hope they will get the servers back online :smile: whatever the reason is behind the downtime.

Thanked by 1miu
  • I don't have a backup of my VPS, my websites, and client websites. :(

Hope they will get it back soon

• NekkiNekki Veteran

@webmasteroffers said:
    I don't have a backup of my VPS, my websites, and client websites. :(

You don't deserve customers. Disgraceful.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@webmasteroffers said:

But you're a webmaster who offers :#

• @webmasteroffers said:

so you thought you went with an intelligent provider?

• angstromangstrom Moderator

We recommend to activate your Disaster Recovery Plan.

• Only monthly backups are available on Managewp. I am recovering all

• riakeriake Member

No updates at all except one got an answer "global network outage" on his ticket.

It smells like this is going to be resolved next monday

Thanked by 2_MS_ turdski