Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WE NEED YOUR HELP! Shared/Reseller, DA, MailChannels, CL, LiteSpeed - DE/USA/SG- LIFETIMES! - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WE NEED YOUR HELP! Shared/Reseller, DA, MailChannels, CL, LiteSpeed - DE/USA/SG- LIFETIMES!

Comments

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@default said:

@MikePT said:

@not_dilligaf said:
    I see @MikePT said new LAX server to be with PerfectIP.
    What concerns me is that I see this when I research PerfectIP and do a Whois...

perfectip.net is for sale!

Not sure where you seen that, PerfectIP are quite an old company.

@WebHorizon said:
    Congrats on the mod tag & new LA node! <3

Thanks mate!!!

Guys we have only 1 free Dedicated IP available, act fast. :)

Taken (invoice 1722). There should be no dedicated IP left now. How do I request this dedicated IP?

Via ticket, I see it's handled :)

@sanvit said:

@default said:

@MikePT said:

@not_dilligaf said:
    I see @MikePT said new LAX server to be with PerfectIP.
    What concerns me is that I see this when I research PerfectIP and do a Whois...

perfectip.net is for sale!

Not sure where you seen that, PerfectIP are quite an old company.

@WebHorizon said:
    Congrats on the mod tag & new LA node! <3

Thanks mate!!!

Guys we have only 1 free Dedicated IP available, act fast. :)

Taken (invoice 1722). There should be no dedicated IP left now. How do I request this dedicated IP?

Got one as well (pretty sure I got the second to last one). Gotta find a use for it now

Anyway, I'm pretty sure the IPs should be available after the migration to the new DC, since that IPs are coming from the new DC after all

That's correct mate.

And we're now sold out!

Thank you all :-)

Thanked by 3default abtdw sanvit
  • TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited May 2022

@SirFoxy said:

@NoComment said:

@TimboJones said:

@sanvit said:
    Just wanted to ask, what's the advantage of using a dedicated IP on a shared/reseller hosting? I've seen many offering it, but never really knew why

So you're not dirtied up on spam lists when someone else on the service spams. IMO, ait should be a requirement for a business email on shared hosting.

They have mailchannels for outbound so not really a problem. I guess it might hurt your SEO if there's people doing really shady stuff on the shared IP.

Google doesn't care about IPs.

That's an early 2000's thing for PBNs -- you didnt want your site associated with backlinks.

Gmail literally tells you it marked it as spam because a lot of spam was reported from that IP. I just went through this with Hostgator and my gmail.

Wtf are you talking about? Are you mixing up mail and websites, talking about backlinks?

Edit: shit you were talking hosting (SEO). Reading failure on me.

• @MikePT said: Not sure where you seen that, PerfectIP are quite an old company.

I think the issue I saw was with the domaintools web site where I did the Whois. I did it twice, 24 hours apart before posting. I think they had a DB issue at the time.

But it seems all is well again now and that domain name now showing registered for many years.

Panic over ;-)

@not_dilligaf said:

@MikePT said: Not sure where you seen that, PerfectIP are quite an old company.

I think the issue I saw was with the domaintools web site where I did the Whois. I did it twice, 24 hours apart before posting. I think they had a DB issue at the time.

But it seems all is well again now and that domain name now showing registered for many years.

Panic over ;-)

Panic over for sure! :)

Thanked by 1larmarat
  • lirrrlirrr Member

Any looking glass ?

@lirrr said:
    Any looking glass ?

Nope.

You can ping the servers, PM me if you need the IP's.

• Adam1Adam1 Member
    edited May 2022

MailChannels for Outbound Delivery

does mailchannels work with older accounts? I have a de account idling and wasnt aware of it - theres no reference to it i can find in DA

@Adam1 said:

MailChannels for Outbound Delivery

does mailchannels work with older accounts? I have a de account idling and wasnt aware of it - theres no reference to it i can find in DA

It does, there's no "option" to check it, all email is delivered via mail baby that utilize MailChannels.

• Adam1Adam1 Member

@MikePT said: It does, there's no "option" to check it, all email is delivered via mail baby that utilize MailChannels.

Ah ok, so when using my domain via SMTP, the mail is routed to mailchannels and then to the destination?

sorry if stupid question, but ive not used it before.

thanks

• @Adam1 said:

@MikePT said: It does, there's no "option" to check it, all email is delivered via mail baby that utilize MailChannels.

Ah ok, so when using my domain via SMTP, the mail is routed to mailchannels and then to the destination?

sorry if stupid question, but ive not used it before.

thanks

You have to add the mx records which are probably in directadmin and send the mail on directadmin directly (or use the login details from directadmin to send via SMTP).

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Adam1Adam1 Member

@NoComment said: You have to add the mx records which are probably in directadmin

MX? I'm talking about sending mail, not receiving.

and send the mail on directadmin directly (or use the login details from directadmin to send via SMTP).

I'm not really sure what you're trying to say there sorry

• @Adam1 said:

@NoComment said: You have to add the mx records which are probably in directadmin

MX? I'm talking about sending mail, not receiving.

Ok, then you add the txt records but not the mx records.

@Adam1 said: I'm not really sure what you're trying to say there sorry

As long as you are using credentials you obtained from the panel by myw then mailchannels is probably working. If you were self-hosting your mail service then no you are not using mailchannels.

Thanked by 2MikePT Adam1

Hi @Adam1, @NoComment is correct!

Thank you for helping @NoComment 👌

• @MikePT

Last email update I got two days ago was LA backup/migration was in progress. Did you complete?

@TimboJones said:
    @MikePT

Last email update I got two days ago was LA backup/migration was in progress. Did you complete?

Yes I sent an email yesterday with the ETA 5 hours to complete. Everyone has been migrated 👌

• tester4tester4 Member

@MikePT said:

@TimboJones said:
    @MikePT

Yes I sent an email yesterday with the ETA 5 hours to complete. Everyone has been migrated 👌

You should probably send an email saying it’s completed, I also had to guess by logging into the dashboard and then DA that the hostname had changed.

Thanked by 1skorous

@tester4 said:

@MikePT said:

@TimboJones said:
    @MikePT

You should probably send an email saying it’s completed, I also had to guess by logging into the dashboard and then DA that the hostname had changed.

I didn't think it would be needed. Most clients are using our DNS servers, we've also informed about the new IPv4 and IPv6, the ETA was sent as we were already restoring the accounts in the new server, the ETA pretty much informed when it would be done, that was written in the email :)

• Painless migration .. I use Cloudflare for DNS simple change for IP's which was clearly sent in an email. Everything worked perfectly .. Thank you

Thanked by 1MikePT

@acidpuke said:
    Painless migration .. I use Cloudflare for DNS simple change for IP's which was clearly sent in an email. Everything worked perfectly .. Thank you

You're welcome!

Could have been faster but the old E3 CPU is just way too slow. Well at least comparing to the new Ryzen 5800X!

• No crypto ? :(

@neverain said:
    No crypto ? :(

Nope, sorry, it's a PITA to justify it in Portugal. :(

Here's the updated stock status:

Shared Hosting
    2GB SSD space
    Unlimited Emails
    Unlimited Domains
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Available in LA (Los Angeles, USA), DE (Germany, Europe) and SG (Singapore, Asia)
    Price: 15€ LIFETIME, Stock: 72
    Order: https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=10 (No coupon needed!)

2nd - Beautiful reseller hosting, lifetime account, available in all our locations!

Reseller LET Special
    25GB SSD space
    Unlimited Subaccounts
    Unlimited Emails
    Unlimited Domains
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Available in LA (Los Angeles, USA), DE (Germany, Europe) and SG (Singapore, Asia)
    Price: 50€ LIFETIME, Stock: 20
    https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=297 (No coupon needed!)

Reseller Entry
    50GB SSD space
    Unlimited Subaccounts
    Unlimited Emails
    Unlimited Domains
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Price: 80€ LIFETIME, Stock: 18
    https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=194 (No coupon needed!)

3rd - The superb reseller hosting, lifetime account, available in all our locations!

Reseller Advanced
    100GB SSD space
    Unlimited Subaccounts
    Unlimited Emails
    Unlimited Domains
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Price: 120€ LIFETIME, Stock: SOLD OUT

• sanvitsanvit Member

@neverain said:

If your only option is crypto, and you really want to order one, I think I can help you out (that is, if MikePT is Ok with it)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @sanvit said:

@neverain said:

If your only option is crypto, and you really want to order one, I think I can help you out (that is, if MikePT is Ok with it)

Would love that, @MikePT is it possible to do that?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • sanvitsanvit Member

If it’s OK with both of you, @MikePT can invoice my account, and @neverain can send me the funds.
    You can use my existing reseller account as a guarantee, or you could also DM me with other options if you want :)

@sanvit said:
    If it’s OK with both of you, @MikePT can invoice my account, and @neverain can send me the funds.
    You can use my existing reseller account as a guarantee, or you could also DM me with other options if you want :)

Sure is, open a ticket guys. Thank you for helping each other! :)

• hey guys, currently i can't reach my LA site, nor the ip address

is it down? or just me?

• ThomasTThomasT Member

@biangkerok said:
    hey guys, currently i can't reach my LA site, nor the ip address

is it down? or just me?

Has been down for 1 hour now.

Thanked by 1ElonBezos
  • @ThomasT said:

@biangkerok said:
    hey guys, currently i can't reach my LA site, nor the ip address

is it down? or just me?