Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WE NEED YOUR HELP! Shared/Reseller, DA, MailChannels, CL, LiteSpeed - DE/USA/SG- LIFETIMES! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WE NEED YOUR HELP! Shared/Reseller, DA, MailChannels, CL, LiteSpeed - DE/USA/SG- LIFETIMES!

Comments

• lonealonea Member, Host Rep

Long time member with long time history (some not so good).

I hope you remember the mxroute.io debacle...

@sanvit said: @MikePT is one of the old and well known member of LET, and afaik honest and provided good value services.

• @lonea said:

@sanvit said: @MikePT is one of the old and well known member of LET, and afaik honest and provided good value services.

TBH never used mxroute.io so can’t really comment on it, but weren’t the users honored the pricing until the renewal date? And I’ve heard that MailChannels shut down all resellers so there weren’t a choice about it. Would love to hear the other side of the story though (maybe in another thread or cest pit, as it may derail this thread significantly)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @lowfatgeek said:
    Yes, his service is outstanding, I currently have 2 accounts, 1 DE & 1 LA, running smooth.

Anyway, @MikePT do you offer free migration if I purchase your reseller plan (DA to DA).

Thanks

Do you offer free DA to DA migration @MikePT ?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • Just bought a 25GB reseller for DE to test out :)

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • miklovin90miklovin90 Member
    edited April 2022

@lowfatgeek said:

@lowfatgeek said:
    Yes, his service is outstanding, I currently have 2 accounts, 1 DE & 1 LA, running smooth.

Anyway, @MikePT do you offer free migration if I purchase your reseller plan (DA to DA).

Thanks

Would like to do this also... trying to transfer my LA server user's DA to DE server DA.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@sanvit said:
    A happy customer here :) tbh my hosting is mostly idling (minus any testing I do here and there). Any time I use it though, the server is snappy, and if I need something done out of my control, support was pretty fast and always helpful.

I don't really understand the debate here. If you don't like how they advertise, I do get it. Maybe this isn't the best way to advertise, but it's how the host is doing right now. Constructive criticism would be great, but tbh it seems like there's more hate than criticism now. If you don't like his service, you could just move on. If you're not interested, why waste your (and Mike's) time posting here?

@MikePT is one of the old and well known member of LET, and afaik honest and provided good value services. My lifetime hosting may or may not last for my lifetime. The host might go down before me. However, I still paid significant (may not be that much, but big enough for a low-end hosting service) amount upfront as a thank you message for keeping up a good service, but even bigger, because I believe I can benefit more from it than what I paid.

You should also consider that lifetime may not be your lifetime, but it could provide more value if the host do survive long enough (and you're kind of betting to it). For example, if MyW could last four years or more (which IMO is possible), you're getting 50GB SSD reseller hosting in Asia for €20/yr which isn't bad.

TL;DR if you're not interested and don't have anything constructive to say, move on.

Thank you for the kind words mate, we really appreciate it!
    We're a very small firm, just trying to grow selling whatever we can.

@lonea said:

mxroute.io was acquired by MailChannels, we were pretty much forced to, they ended the reseller program. We were the largest resellers.

@sanvit said:

@lonea said:

TBH never used mxroute.io so can’t really comment on it, but weren’t the users honored the pricing until the renewal date? And I’ve heard that MailChannels shut down all resellers so there weren’t a choice about it. Would love to hear the other side of the story though (maybe in another thread or cest pit, as it may derail this thread significantly)

Correct mate!

@lowfatgeek said:

@lowfatgeek said:

Thanks

We do mate.

@miklovin90 said:

@lowfatgeek said:

@lowfatgeek said:

Thanks

Would like to do this also... trying to transfer my LA server user's DA to DE server DA.

Hey, I believe I sorted your ticket :)

• @MikePT said:

@lonea said:

mxroute.io was acquired by MailChannels, we were pretty much forced to, they ended the reseller program. We were the largest resellers.

@sanvit said:

@lonea said:

Correct mate!

@lowfatgeek said:

@lowfatgeek said:

Thanks

We do mate.

@miklovin90 said:

@lowfatgeek said:

@lowfatgeek said:

Thanks

Yep, everything working as it should! Thank you!

Thanked by 1MikePT

@miklovin90 said:

@MikePT said:

@lonea said:

@sanvit said:

@lonea said:

Correct mate!

@lowfatgeek said:

@lowfatgeek said:

Thanks

We do mate.

@miklovin90 said:

@lowfatgeek said:

@lowfatgeek said:

Thanks

Yep, everything working as it should! Thank you!

Glad to help!

Guys, we still have plenty of stock available.

Orders can be stacked, merged into one plan, simply let us know. :)

• is upgrade possible for lifetime reseller plan?
    like adding more disk space?
    also do you accept amex?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @unfortunately said:
    is upgrade possible for lifetime reseller plan?

Yes - order multiple and ask @MikePT to stack them.

also do you accept amex?

Yes via PayPal.

• @cnbeining said:

@unfortunately said:

thank you..
    I just noticed his last reply.
    missed it because I replied on the first page. 🙃

Thanked by 1MikePT

@unfortunately said:
    also do you accept amex?

Yes, you can do that, open a ticket :).

@cnbeining said:

@unfortunately said:

also do you accept amex?

Yes via PayPal.

Thank you mate, all correct!

@unfortunately said:

@cnbeining said:

@unfortunately said:

thank you..
    I just noticed his last reply.
    missed it because I replied on the first page. 🙃

No worries! :-)

Hey there guys,

We still have plenty of stock available :-).

Thanked by 1Ympker

Hey there,

Not worth opening another thread - deals are still available.

• YmpkerYmpker Member
    edited May 2022

Highly performant and going strong :) Uptime is also quite well (99,6% according to uptime robot).

https://stats.uptimerobot.com/6RAEYuKpD/786463462

Thanked by 1ariq01

@Ympker said:
    Highly performant and going strong :) Uptime is also quite well (99,6% according to uptime robot).

Didn't notice any downtime as per Nixstats, but will investigate, we have news for you today :)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@MikePT said:

@Ympker said:

Didn't notice any downtime as per Nixstats, but will investigate, we have news for you today :)

Tbh I didn't "notice" any downtime whenever I accessed my website, either. This is just uptime robot :D
    Looking forward to the news! Will they be sent via mail?

Thanked by 1MikePT
    edited May 2022

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ™

We've just ordered a new server from PerfectIP to replace the current server in Los Angeles with the following specs:

Ryzen 5800X
    32 GB RAM (may be upgraded any time)
    4x1TB SSD

--

The next 10 buyers are eligible for a free dedicated IP for the plan below when ordering it in the Los Angeles location:

Reseller Advanced
    100GB SSD space
    Unlimited Subaccounts
    Unlimited Emails
    Unlimited Domains
    Unmetered Bandwidth
    Price: 120€ LIFETIME
    https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=195 (No coupon needed!)

--
    Note: The server will be deployed this week and migrations should be performed this weekend, I'll inform our clients accordingly in advance.
    It's located in a different Datacenter but still in Los Angeles.
    Reliablesite have provided us excellent, superb services although we couldn't come to an agreement for an upgrade of our hardware. PerfectIP has been in the business for a very long time and our tests show that it's a nice fit for us.
    Thank you, Radic at Reliablesite, for the stress-free service his company has provided to us for almost 3 years.

@Ympker said:

@MikePT said:

@Ympker said:

Tbh I didn't "notice" any downtime whenever I accessed my website, either. This is just uptime robot :D
    Looking forward to the news! Will they be sent via mail?

Here they are! :)
    We'll also email it.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • hk5354hk5354 Member

Any SSH access for the Reseller account? Hope to deploy my own backup script on that.

Thanked by 2MikePT Ympker

@hk5354 said:
    Any SSH access for the Reseller account? Hope to deploy my own backup script on that.

Hey,

Sure is, all accounts have SSH by default, do open a ticket with us to know the SSH Port :)

Cheers

• @MikePT said:
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ™

We've just ordered a new server from PerfectIP to replace the current server in Los Angeles with the following specs:

Ryzen 5800X
    4x1TB SSD

--

The next 10 buyers are eligible for a free dedicated IP for the plan below when ordering it in the Los Angeles location:

Reseller Advanced
    100GB SSD space
    Unlimited Subaccounts
    Unlimited Emails
    Unlimited Domains
    Unmetered Bandwidth

--
    Note: The server will be deployed this

Will the IP change at new DC?

Thanked by 2Ympker MikePT
  • YmpkerYmpker Member

@not_dilligaf said:

@MikePT said:
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ™

Ryzen 5800X
    4x1TB SSD

--

Reseller Advanced
    100GB SSD space
    Unlimited Subaccounts
    Unlimited Emails
    Unlimited Domains
    Unmetered Bandwidth

--

Damn, @MikePT . You always make waaay too generous offers, mate :smiley: Even IPv4 for life now. That'll become expensive. Anyone that's need this and is hesitating: Buy fast before Mike changes his mind :P Happy with my reseller acc (Germany location).

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @MikePT said:

@Ympker said:

I monitor using Hetrix Tools for both DE and LA. Reports over 99.9% uptime over the 12 months. No complaints. I bought the accounts to idle and support this great offer. :smile:

Thanked by 1MikePT

@not_dilligaf said:

@MikePT said:
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ™

Ryzen 5800X
    4x1TB SSD

--

Reseller Advanced
    100GB SSD space
    Unlimited Subaccounts
    Unlimited Emails
    Unlimited Domains
    Unmetered Bandwidth

--

Yes, the IP will need to change.

@Ympker said:

@not_dilligaf said:

@MikePT said:
    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE ™

Ryzen 5800X
    4x1TB SSD

--

Reseller Advanced
    100GB SSD space
    Unlimited Subaccounts
    Unlimited Emails
    Unlimited Domains
    Unmetered Bandwidth

--

Damn, @MikePT . You always make waaay too generous offers, mate :smiley: Even IPv4 for life now. That'll become expensive. Anyone that's need this and is hesitating: Buy fast before Mike changes his mind :P Happy with my reseller acc (Germany location).

The server comes with a subnet so we thought it'd be a good way to attract customers :-).

This server has been deployed by the way, ETA for migration is next week as I need to replicate exactly the same environment in order to avoid issues.

@theuniverses said:

@MikePT said:

@Ympker said:

I monitor using Hetrix Tools for both DE and LA. Reports over 99.9% uptime over the 12 months. No complaints. I bought the accounts to idle and support this great offer. :smile:

Awesome! I guess it depends on the provider doing the health/uptime checks, Nixstats reports 99.9% too :-)

I'm glad to know you're happy!

Guys we still have stock available in LA.

Reseller Advanced
    100GB SSD space
    Unlimited Subaccounts
    Unlimited Emails
    Unlimited Domains
    Unmetered Bandwidth

Thanked by 2Ympker not_dilligaf

Clients have been emailed, we also informed about the migration take, on the 13th of the current month.

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • Dedicated ip offer all gone? @MikePT

@Salomon123 said:
    Dedicated ip offer all gone? @MikePT

Not yet, still available! :)