Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WE NEED YOUR HELP! Shared/Reseller, DA, MailChannels, CL, LiteSpeed - DE/USA/SG- LIFETIMES!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WE NEED YOUR HELP! Shared/Reseller, DA, MailChannels, CL, LiteSpeed - DE/USA/SG- LIFETIMES!

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

Hey there guys,

(With all the fuss about the provider's fee tag we didn't do much sales, so we've reposted it).

Here's an update of what's going on here :).

COVID brought us problems, like to most companies. IT survived well, but we too were affected. Company owners that used to hire external teams to manage their ticket desk, ended up saving costs and doing the job themselves. This caused our Whitelabel support to fall down and we decided to stop selling it. As you know, MyW is just a division of our company that is self-sustainable, pays the bills and we're happy with it. The NOC division was actually funding the rest of the company, so I had to look for opportunities in the job market. I recently applied for a job that I'm loving so much as a Senior Support Engineer for CloudLinux. I've never been happier, honestly. The company is great to work for and my team is superb for me. I was finally able to keep going and have my salary paid for. Remember, MyW is just a division, where the NOC was affording my salary. The rest is funded through the webhosting clients, fortunately, self-sustainable, growing at a slow pace - while we don't offer free licenses and such, we do try to provide a reliable service to host your websites and emails.

That being said, we too moved to Lisbon last August so my girlfriend could study to become a lawyer (she's good at it, trust me. I always have the last words, though: "Yes sweety"). Recently, another opportunity arrised, working for CloudLinux is great, but I had a family member invite me to join her office - which I did. It's equipped, but misses lots of stuff such as a Desktop computer and several monitors. Oh come on, a SysAdmin owning a single screen? That's not enough.

Other than that. F*** COVID, it also affected our Design area where we lost close to all clients. Well, we didn't lose them, they just didn't order more.

So here's what I decided to do. We're ok financially, but lost a lot of money due to COVID, moving to another house and all that, but we need to have some safe-guard money to survive. Portugal costs keep rising. Our rent alone is super expensive. A few years ago it used to be 400 eur, where it's 700 eur now. Oh and gas? 2€/litter. I'm not considering to move out, I love Portugal, but I keep thinking on ways to generate more income. There's a online store we have for home automation products that I need to revamp and start selling. Again, requires capital to invest.

We still have plenty of space in our servers. E.g the Singapore server's usage is 63GB out of 5.2 TB RAID 5. This is abandoned, we need to fill this one. Lifetimes are a great way for us to generate immediate money, both parties win. The servers are paid for due to yearly/monthly paid for plans.

**Now to the major change in MyW, here's what we've decided to done:

Each DirectAdmin account used to allow up to 50 emails per day delivered through MailChannels. We've raised this limit to 200 emails per day. Enjoy!**

Here are our offers guys!

What do we offer?

SSD Array in LA, SG and NVMe in DE
DDoS Protection in all our locations
DirectAdmin
MailChannels for Outbound Delivery
LiteSpeed
LSCache
Jetbackup
Let’s Encrypt
CloudLinux
Softaculous
Python, NodeJS

Worried about migrations? No worries, we will migrate your account(s) for our servers.
cPanel to DirectAdmin, or DirectAdmin to DirectAdmin. We got you covered.

Servers location and specifications:

Falkenstein, Germany, EU (Hetzner)
AMD Ryzen 9 3900
128GB RAM
4x2TB NVMe @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

Los Angeles, USA (Reliablesite)
E3 1240v6
32GB RAM
4x1TB SSD @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

Singapore, Asia (Leaseweb)
2x Intel Xeon E5-2630v4
128 GB RAM DDR4
4x1.92TB SSD @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

1st - The amazing shared hosting, lifetime account, available in all our locations!

Shared Hosting
2GB SSD space
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Available in LA (Los Angeles, USA), DE (Germany, Europe) and SG (Singapore, Asia)
Price: 15€ LIFETIME, Stock: 100
Order: https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=10 (No coupon needed!)

2nd - Beautiful reseller hosting, lifetime account, available in all our locations!

Reseller LET Special
25GB SSD space
Unlimited Subaccounts
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Available in LA (Los Angeles, USA), DE (Germany, Europe) and SG (Singapore, Asia)
Price: 50€ LIFETIME, Stock: 40
https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=297 (No coupon needed!)

Reseller Entry
50GB SSD space
Unlimited Subaccounts
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Price: 80€ LIFETIME, Stock: 30
https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=194 (No coupon needed!)

3rd - The superb reseller hosting, lifetime account, available in all our locations!

Reseller Advanced
100GB SSD space
Unlimited Subaccounts
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Price: 120€ LIFETIME, Stock: 20
https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=195 (No coupon needed!)

Annually based promotions, recurring price, you're gonna love it!

Reseller Entry
50GB SSD space
Unlimited Subaccounts
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Price: 50€/Annually
https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=6 (Coupon: BF2021)

Reseller Advanced
100GB SSD space
Unlimited Subaccounts
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Price: 100€/Annually
https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=7 (Coupon: BF2021)

Rules: Old and existing clients are ELIGIBLE for this promotion, can't be ordered to replace active services.

Enjoy and feel free to share with your friends, it would help us tremendously!

Thanked by 1DeadlyChemist

Comments

• zedzed Member

didnt you need our help last week

• This seems like a monthly thing now. I remember there was a post about "this is the last lifetime deal" somewhere.

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

You can just ignore the post, right?

Thanked by 3Lee Ympker brejski
  • AndreiGhesiAndreiGhesi Member
    edited April 2022

@zed said:

:) yea, lifetime subscription working as expected. Every month he needs to beg for attention so he can pay monthly servers that host lifetime subscriptions.

• pbxpbx Member

@kennsann said: This seems like a monthly thing now. I remember there was a post about "this is the last lifetime deal" somewhere.

Exactly. And it was several months ago, and since then the lifetime deal came again and again and again.

That's maybe also the reason why

@MikePT said: we didn't do much sales

• Suggesting to post this on appsumo - even racknerd is there.

• I wish you the best, but I really don't think you're doing yourself a favor with such threads...

You're offering lifetime service and in start already saying you already need help... So that doesn't give much confidence in long "lifetime"

Thanked by 3pbx yongsiklee adly
  • I already use the MyW service in DE and I am very satisfied.

Whenever I have had any doubts I have been helped quickly and the issue has been solved.
    It doesn't hurt to help, especially when you are being honest and explaining the situation.
    I'm going to double my space even though I don't need it.

MikePt Keep up the good work

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • 30033003 Member

@MikePT said:
    You can just ignore the post, right?

As a service provider, basicly begging for money to support yourself, you must expect some reactions when it is the same thing over and over again. You, as the professional part here, should really think about how you reply to other people.

Just my 2 cents.

Thanked by 1lonea
  • Probably get more sales if you just posted an offer minus the begging.

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

Using SG and it works fine

Thanked by 1M66B
  • using your service and its fine (check my review somewhere)
    but reading your post makes me infinitely question how long more will your service last?

yikes

• M66BM66B Veteran

I wrote something nice in the previous thread, but I take it back now.

Lifetime is not going to be very long this way.

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Enough negativity! Holy crap he catches the hint! Beat a dead horse dead again. You can simply ignore and move on! Good luck and best of luck with your sales!

• @PieHasBeenEaten said:
    Enough negativity! Holy crap he catches the hint! Beat a dead horse dead again. You can simply ignore and move on! Good luck and best of luck with your sales!

Are you suggesting this is a "dead horse" ? Thats funny since its lifetime :D

• M66BM66B Veteran
    edited April 2022

@PieHasBeenEaten said:

In the previous thread there were also remarks about the same, so are you sure?

Note that I more or less defended him before.

Feel free to ignore and move on.

• raviravi Member

Me as a buyer will prefer annual offer rather than lifetime offer.
    Good luck with your sale :)

Thanked by 2pbx MikePT
  • @MissFortune said:
    Suggesting to post this on appsumo - even racknerd is there.

+1

that's right, people are looking for lifetime offers there, include myself..

another thing, if mike can provide affordable IPv4 some of the customers might want to add to their (already) lifetime service.. good for his long term business also

• LeeLee Veteran
    edited April 2022

@drizbo said: You're offering lifetime service and in start already saying you already need help... So that doesn't give much confidence in long "lifetime"

To be fair there are plenty of hosts on here right now in that same position they are just not as honest about it whether offering lifetime or not. Nothing wrong with a bit of honesty, gives people more information to decide if they want it.

So far he has been around for longer than some so must be doing something right.

As always, lifetime does not mean your lifetime, it means the lifetime of the company however long that may be. If you think getting 3 or 5 years out if it would be a decent run for the money then it is probably decent, if not then probably not.

Judging the value of a lifetime deal is all about trying to guess how long he will be around.

• @DeadlyChemist said: but reading your post makes me infinitely question how long more will your service last?

hope it lasts for a long time. Quite a good hosting service.

Thanked by 2Ympker MikePT
  • ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

I don't get it why you need our help when you are offering lifetime hosting service for so cheap. You should focus on the yearly sale itself rather then this lifetime deal and asking for favor.

Lifetime means how much year of service included according to you ?

Thanked by 2pbx kkrajk
  • cybertechcybertech Member
    edited April 2022

i think the issue is with the marketing element. "need your help...lisbon...rent" implies that there's some problems with the business, while based on the long post it doesnt appear so. kind of conflicting there.

is theres a provider to take marketing reference from, that would be purple daddy.

millions

• pbxpbx Member

@ravi said: Me as a buyer will prefer annual offer rather than lifetime offer.

Yeah but the lifetime trick is probably something that works to bring in money in a short amount of time (especially if you couple if with the FOMO, which will loose its power if you do this stuff every month).

Cheap yearly deals are IMO better: folks consider that it might be sustainable (that way you attract buyers that would have been afraid by a clearly unsustainable lifetime deal) and if you have active users that keep renewing, you can make way more in the long run. Better: if done right it can be sustainable for the provider, while a regular lifetime deal clearly can't be sustainable, and will make customers who pay the "normal" monthly price (if there are any) feel bad.

Thanked by 2mleinen commercial
  • apollo15apollo15 Member
    edited April 2022

Charity by providers needs to be banned from here ASAP.

he's been doing that for YEARS already.

if you can't afford to run a company get a job in other IT company or if nobody wants you get a job in Mcdonalds, then will always want you.

if you need a loan for short time, go to a bank. LET is not a place for this crap.

Thanked by 2mleinen kennsann

@apollo15 said:
    Charity by providers needs to be banned from here ASAP.

he's been doing that for YEARS already.

if you can't afford to run a company get a job in other IT company or if nobody wants you get a job in Mcdonalds, then will always want you.

if you need a loan for short time, go to a bank. LET is not a place for this crap.

I've been doing this for years? WNDP - WebNegócio Lda. has been in the market for close to 7 years, I doubt yours has been running for the same time, if you even own one?

In regards to begging, no, it's not begging. We're acquiring hardware to invest in our own colocation and monthly rental servers. That's where it's going to be. All this fuss here is completely non sense. I see that being transparent sometimes isn't good.

@JasonM said:

@DeadlyChemist said: but reading your post makes me infinitely question how long more will your service last?

hope it lasts for a long time. Quite a good hosting service.

Will do! :-)

@Lee said:

@drizbo said: You're offering lifetime service and in start already saying you already need help... So that doesn't give much confidence in long "lifetime"

To be fair there are plenty of hosts on here right now in that same position they are just not as honest about it whether offering lifetime or not. Nothing wrong with a bit of honesty, gives people more information to decide if they want it.

So far he has been around for longer than some so must be doing something right.

As always, lifetime does not mean your lifetime, it means the lifetime of the company however long that may be. If you think getting 3 or 5 years out if it would be a decent run for the money then it is probably decent, if not then probably not.

Judging the value of a lifetime deal is all about trying to guess how long he will be around.

Thank you so much @Lee, the idea here is to get funds to invest in hardware, basically. We're pretty transparent but a few members that I never heard of like to create drama.

@charuto said:
    I already use the MyW service in DE and I am very satisfied.

Whenever I have had any doubts I have been helped quickly and the issue has been solved.
    It doesn't hurt to help, especially when you are being honest and explaining the situation.
    I'm going to double my space even though I don't need it.

MikePt Keep up the good work

Thank you so much for the kind words mate!

@pbx said:

@ravi said: Me as a buyer will prefer annual offer rather than lifetime offer.

Yeah but the lifetime trick is probably something that works to bring in money in a short amount of time (especially if you couple if with the FOMO, which will loose its power if you do this stuff every month).

Cheap yearly deals are IMO better: folks consider that it might be sustainable (that way you attract buyers that would have been afraid by a clearly unsustainable lifetime deal) and if you have active users that keep renewing, you can make way more in the long run. Better: if done right it can be sustainable for the provider, while a regular lifetime deal clearly can't be sustainable, and will make customers who pay the "normal" monthly price (if there are any) feel bad.

I'll consider it, @pbx I appreciate your comment. The idea here is to definitely sell as much as we can and purchase our own hardware for monthly server rentals.

@AndreiGhesi said:

@zed said:

:) yea, lifetime subscription working as expected. Every month he needs to beg for attention so he can pay monthly servers that host lifetime subscriptions.

Gotta love companies attacking other companies. It's so beautiful.

Thanked by 1Lee
  • @MikePT said
    Gotta love companies attacking other companies. It's so beautiful.

I'm not attacking you, I don't know you or the service level you provide. I'm just sayin that what are you doing with this "begging offer style lifetime services" is bad, and in not the only one saying this.

In 2007 when I started I had a hosting lifetime package (https://web.archive.org/web/20071011164031/http://ghesi.com/hosting.php?spt=1) but after some thinking I removed it because I will lose money on the long term, and it was not cheap, it was 600 euro.

This month you will make $300 for selling lifetime hosting, you will pay you servers and licenses for the next 2 month. What will you do in June? Make another begging post?

Thanked by 1iKeyZ
  • @Lee said:

This. Especially the last sentence. Now, can everyone just either sign up with @MikePT and enjoy their gracious offer and highly performant service or, you know, just keep scrolling on. Not like you need to sign up with Mike. I feel like some people still pay a sub for shared hosting and somehow want to see lifetime deals fail. And they will fail..at some point. Nothing's going to last forever. However, it can last long enough to have been worth your investment. Same with VPN LTDs. Happy week to y'all.

Much love to @MikePT <3 Love your service and am a happy client!

Thanked by 5pbx JasonM MikePT Lee ariq01
  • JasonMJasonM Member
    edited April 2022

@MikePT said: In regards to begging, no, it's not begging. We're acquiring hardware to invest in our own colocation and monthly rental servers. That's where it's going to be.

Just an advise, I think you should highlight the above sentence in original post or the future offer you'll make. From a customer perspective if a seller writes positive things about their investment plans or intentions in investing in new inventory/server etc or expansion, then the customer has positive feeling and can buy more from you. But if the seller suggests they need money to survive then it may suggest that the business can close at any time since the money is for survival and so customer may not buy product.

This I am writing from a customer point of view. Nothing to do with Mike's original post or other comments made by rest of the users here.

Thanked by 1MikePT