Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PSA: Provider Tag Fee Implementation - Page 37
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

PSA: Provider Tag Fee Implementation

1313233343537»

Comments

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@DewlanceVPS said:
    Please implement a option to easily buy provider TAG using order link. Option to purchase for a limited time only. No recurring + recurring order link.

Order easily at this link: https://services.lowendtalk.com/index.php?rp=/store/lowendtalk-provider-tag/membership-fee

It is recurring but you can cancel anytime inside the WHMCS interface with no grief.

Thanked by 1DewlanceVPS
  • mariusleumariusleu Member, Host Rep

I get the limit for VPS is now $10.
    While our prices are listed in € (we are EU company), is it possible to advertise a 10€ VPS?

• kevindskevinds Member, LIR

@mariusleu said:
    While our prices are listed in € (we are EU company), is it possible to advertise a 10€ VPS?

Pretty sure that is a no.

Only post offers that are less than or equal to $10/month, or equivalent recurring.

Convert it to USD, if it is over $10 USD, it isn't allowed.

• JabJabJabJab Member

While our prices are listed in BTC (we are crypto company), is it possible to advertise a 10BTC VPS?

Thanked by 3Carlin0 xvps cybertech
  • shruubshruub Member

@JabJab said:
    While our prices are listed in BTC (we are crypto company), is it possible to advertise a 10BTC VPS?

Totally!

@JabJab said:

I get that you live in 2010 so the 10 BTC VPS must be a Xeon X3440 with HDD and DDR3-800.

No thanks.

edited March 6

@kevinds said:

I was thinking about the same. I guess we'll have to come up with a $10 equivalent before advertising here.

Thanks.

• xvpsxvps Member

@mariusleu said:

@kevinds said:

I was thinking about the same. I guess we'll have to come up with a $10 equivalent before advertising here.

Thanks.

I can see that you offer the osie.io panel to your resellers.
    What is the starting price when a reseller reaches more than 40 customers?

• kevindskevinds Member, LIR

@mariusleu said:

@JabJab said:

I get that you live in 2010 so the 10 BTC VPS must be a Xeon X3440 with HDD and DDR3-800.

I was thinking about what the specs might be of a 10BTC/month system might be today..

edited March 6

@xvps said:
    What is the starting price when a reseller reaches more than 40 customers?

For the sake of not pinning prices here, please check the Osie website directly (as price tiers might change over the time).
    At the moment we market the first paid tier at 1000 active customers limit.

• to see the price list you just have to register an account on Osie's portal. You will see all the options once you login.
    • we have a sales team who can help with custom quotes if you need smaller tier. Contact sales
    • you also get 50% discount on the Osie license by becoming a reseller of our OpenStack cloud services.
  • ourvdsourvds Member

@JabJab said: get the limit for VPS is now $10.