Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WE NEED YOUR HELP! Shared/Reseller, DA, MailChannels, CL, LiteSpeed - DE/USA/SG- LIFETIMES!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

WE NEED YOUR HELP! Shared/Reseller, DA, MailChannels, CL, LiteSpeed - DE/USA/SG- LIFETIMES!

MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
edited March 2022 in Offers

Hey there guys,

Here's an update of what's going on here :).

COVID brought us problems, like to most companies. IT survived well, but we too were affected. Company owners that used to hire external teams to manage their ticket desk, ended up saving costs and doing the job themselves. This caused our Whitelabel support to fall down and we decided to stop selling it. As you know, MyW is just a division of our company that is self-sustainable, pays the bills and we're happy with it. The NOC division was actually funding the rest of the company, so I had to look for opportunities in the job market. I recently applied for a job that I'm loving so much as a Senior Support Engineer for CloudLinux. I've never been happier, honestly. The company is great to work for and my team is superb for me. I was finally able to keep going and have my salary paid for. Remember, MyW is just a division, where the NOC was affording my salary. The rest is funded through the webhosting clients, fortunately, self-sustainable, growing at a slow pace - while we don't offer free licenses and such, we do try to provide a reliable service to host your websites and emails.

That being said, we too moved to Lisbon last August so my girlfriend could study to become a lawyer (she's good at it, trust me. I always have the last words, though: "Yes sweety"). Recently, another opportunity arrised, working for CloudLinux is great, but I had a family member invite me to join her office - which I did. It's equipped, but misses lots of stuff such as a Desktop computer and several monitors. Oh come on, a SysAdmin owning a single screen? That's not enough.

Other than that. F*** COVID, it also affected our Design area where we lost close to all clients. Well, we didn't lose them, they just didn't order more.

So here's what I decided to do. We're ok financially, but lost a lot of money due to COVID, moving to another house and all that, but we need to have some safe-guard money to survive. Portugal costs keep rising. Our rent alone is super expensive. A few years ago it used to be 400 eur, where it's 700 eur now. Oh and gas? 2€/litter. I'm not considering to move out, I love Portugal, but I keep thinking on ways to generate more income. There's a online store we have for home automation products that I need to revamp and start selling. Again, requires capital to invest.

We still have plenty of space in our servers. E.g the Singapore server's usage is 63GB out of 5.2 TB RAID 5. This is abandoned, we need to fill this one. Lifetimes are a great way for us to generate immediate money, both parties win. The servers are paid for due to yearly/monthly paid for plans.

**Now to the major change in MyW, here's what we've decided to done:

Each DirectAdmin account used to allow up to 50 emails per day delivered through MailChannels. We've raised this limit to 200 emails per day. Enjoy!**

Here are our offers guys!

What do we offer?

SSD Array in LA, SG and NVMe in DE
DDoS Protection in all our locations
DirectAdmin
MailChannels for Outbound Delivery
LiteSpeed
LSCache
Jetbackup
Let’s Encrypt
CloudLinux
Softaculous
Python, NodeJS

Worried about migrations? No worries, we will migrate your account(s) for our servers.
cPanel to DirectAdmin, or DirectAdmin to DirectAdmin. We got you covered.

Servers location and specifications:

Falkenstein, Germany, EU (Hetzner)
AMD Ryzen 9 3900
128GB RAM
4x2TB NVMe @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

Los Angeles, USA (Reliablesite)
E3 1240v6
32GB RAM
4x1TB SSD @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

Singapore, Asia (Leaseweb)
2x Intel Xeon E5-2630v4
128 GB RAM DDR4
4x1.92TB SSD @ RAID 5
DDoS Protection

1st - The amazing shared hosting, lifetime account, available in all our locations!

Shared Hosting
2GB SSD space
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Available in LA (Los Angeles, USA), DE (Germany, Europe) and SG (Singapore, Asia)
Price: 15€ LIFETIME, Stock: 100
Order: https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=10 (No coupon needed!)

2nd - Beautiful reseller hosting, lifetime account, available in all our locations!

Reseller LET Special
25GB SSD space
Unlimited Subaccounts
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Available in LA (Los Angeles, USA), DE (Germany, Europe) and SG (Singapore, Asia)
Price: 50€ LIFETIME, Stock: 40
https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=297 (No coupon needed!)

>

Reseller Entry
50GB SSD space
Unlimited Subaccounts
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Price: 80€ LIFETIME, Stock: 30
https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=194 (No coupon needed!)

3rd - The superb reseller hosting, lifetime account, available in all our locations!

Reseller Advanced
100GB SSD space
Unlimited Subaccounts
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Price: 120€ LIFETIME, Stock: 20
https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=195 (No coupon needed!)

Annually based promotions, recurring price, you're gonna love it!

Reseller Entry
50GB SSD space
Unlimited Subaccounts
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Price: 50€/Annually
https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=6 (Coupon: BF2021)

Reseller Advanced
100GB SSD space
Unlimited Subaccounts
Unlimited Emails
Unlimited Domains
Unmetered Bandwidth
Price: 100€/Annually
https://myw.pt/manager/cart.php?a=add&pid=7 (Coupon: BF2021)

Rules: Old and existing clients are ELIGIBLE for this promotion, can't be ordered to replace active services.

Enjoy and feel free to share with your friends, it would help us tremendously!

Comments

• Pertamax <3

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • I think the Reseller LET Special 25GB SSD space lifetime pricing should be €50

• ChuckChuck Member

@chocolateshirt said:
    I think the Reseller LET Special 25GB SSD space lifetime pricing should be €50

what happened to SeaFile - Los Angeles?

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited March 2022

@nyamenk said:
    Pertamax <3

Dunno what it is!

@chocolateshirt said:

Ooops, copy paste failure. Fixed!

@Chuck said:

@chocolateshirt said:

Whaaaat?

• Every one of your offers starts like a go-fundme page.

Gl tho

• @Chuck said:

@chocolateshirt said:

Ooo, I forgot that I moved it to Singapore.. Thank you for reminding that..

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • yabsyabs Member

Content of this thread is so unprofessional.

@yabs said:
    Content of this thread is so unprofessional.

I'm pretty transparent - plus, LET helped MyW in its beginning - and still does plenty of times, I thank my customers for that.

• cnbeiningcnbeining Member
    edited March 2022

Welp I can vouch for the DE instance.

All comments valid till time of typing.

• Great networking
    • Super fast CPU
    • JetBackup works towards external S3 and (S)FTP
    • Roundcube webmail is pretty fast
    • Great Email delivery

Of course there can be some frustrating points but most of them are not @MikePT 's fault, or at least I can understand from where the original technical decision came from:

• No exec() or eval()
    • CloudLinux does not work
    • PHP Selector will render error log tailing in panel unusable
    • No yarn for NodeJS
    • SSH not available by default
    • Can't see LiteSpeed control panel
    • A couple bugs while issuing wildcard certificate if you don't control the full DNS: https://github.com/go-acme/lego/issues/1597

In short - great provider.

LowEndHelpdesk time: @MikePT I wanted to grab the 100G plan but was sold out - can I pay the difference and upgrade my plan? Thanks!

Thanked by 2ariq01 MikePT
  • Good luck <3

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • miklovin90miklovin90 Member
    edited March 2022

I'm really happy with my 50GB reseller plan based in LA.

I too wanted the 100GB plan, but it was unavailable at the time.

Thanked by 1MikePT

@cnbeining said:
    Welp I can vouch for the DE instance.

All comments valid till time of typing.

• Great networking
    • Super fast CPU
    • JetBackup works towards external S3 and (S)FTP
    • Roundcube webmail is pretty fast
    • Great Email delivery

Of course there can be some frustrating points but most of them are not @MikePT 's fault, or at least I can understand from where the original technical decision came from:

• No exec() or eval()
    • CloudLinux does not work
    • PHP Selector will render error log tailing in panel unusable
    • No yarn for NodeJS
    • SSH not available by default
    • Can't see LiteSpeed control panel
    • A couple bugs while issuing wildcard certificate if you don't control the full DNS: https://github.com/go-acme/lego/issues/1597

In short - great provider.

LowEndHelpdesk time: @MikePT I wanted to grab the 100G plan but was sold out - can I pay the difference and upgrade my plan? Thanks!

Hey sure open a ticket and we'll upgrade it for you!

1 - Correct, it's disabled.

2 - Should work, can you please open a ticket?

3 - Definitely should work, open a ticket.

4 - I'll sort it.

5 - SSH is available by default, port is a different one, open a ticket :P

6 - LiteSpeed Control Panel in DA, you mean as a user to enable cache?

7 - Let me know the bugs, we do use Lego.

edited March 2022

@Boogeyman said:
    Good luck <3

Thank you Mr Boogey! <3

@miklovin90 said:
    I'm really happy with my 50GB reseller plan based in LA.

I too wanted the 100GB plan, but it was unavailable at the time.

Glad to have clients like yourself! :)

• Which control panel on reseller hosting?

@adanforest said:
    Which control panel on reseller hosting?

DirectAdmin - couldn't be happier with it!

• super happy with 50G reseller plan in LA. Network is fast and service is stable. Hope you will be okay and maintain myw for a long time!

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • LexLex Member

+1 for the DE location. You can't beat the quality/price ratio of MyW!

Those who mentioned that he's "unprofessional". I'd rather have whatever you call "unprofessional" but efficient, transparent and straight forward instead of professionalism, extreme politeness and utter shit service quality.

There are a lot of provides out there that will drown you with fancy talk, grand description of their services, over-the-top politeness and a shit-ton of top-marketing for an absolutely garbage premium service.

I've had 20$ per month shared hosting services that were very inferior compared to this 25 euro per year service.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • tester4tester4 Member
    edited March 2022

This should read 'I want more monitors so please give me more money for plans that I totally haven't said in the past will never happen again, and then proceeded to do 5 more times'.

Thanked by 2mrTom imok
  • Happy lifetime customer since 1y on USA and EU. I have really good uptimes on both of them.

Please continue your great work and be careful with lifetimes as in the long run it could cause more damage to your business i guess (and i don't want to have to choose another provider or to loose my lifetime like Google did with its free Google Apps :p).

Thanks for sharing those informations MikePT, i wish you the best!

Thanked by 2Ympker MikePT
  • @cnbeining said: In short - great provider.

And support is top tier.

Let me elaborate a bit about the performance on the DE box.

System Info
    Uptime  412 Days, 3 Hours and 10 Minutes
    CPUs count  24
    CPUs Information
    Processor Name  Vendor ID   Processor Speed (MHz)
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core Processor  AuthenticAMD    3687.229
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core Processor  AuthenticAMD    3778.440
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core Processor  AuthenticAMD    4054.710
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core Processor  AuthenticAMD    3567.160
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core Processor  AuthenticAMD    3685.914
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core Processor  AuthenticAMD    4196.950
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core Processor  AuthenticAMD    3716.395
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core Processor  AuthenticAMD    4171.452
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core Processor  AuthenticAMD    4231.349
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core Processor  AuthenticAMD    4198.278
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core Processor  AuthenticAMD    3953.101
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core Processor  AuthenticAMD    3632.243
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core Processor  AuthenticAMD    3536.254
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core Processor  AuthenticAMD    4003.856
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core Processor  AuthenticAMD    4052.978
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core Processor  AuthenticAMD    4112.494
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core Processor  AuthenticAMD    4138.756
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core Processor  AuthenticAMD    3948.070
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core Processor  AuthenticAMD    3372.501
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core Processor  AuthenticAMD    4061.229
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core Processor  AuthenticAMD    4148.974
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core Processor  AuthenticAMD    4209.708
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core Processor  AuthenticAMD    3418.607
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900 12-Core Processor  AuthenticAMD    3377.349
    Memory Information
    Total Memory    125.59 GB
    Free Memory 9.02 GB
    Available Memory    74.25 GB
    Total Swap Memory   15.98 GB
    Free Swap Memory    12.06 GB
    Cached Swap Memory  181.84 MB

Load Average
    1 minute    2.14
    5 minutes   2.42
    15 minutes  2.73

I personally make one account per service even for myself:

Setting Usage   Limit   Allocated
    Bandwidth   69.6 MB Unlimited   Unlimited
    Disk Usage  3.31 GB 50 GB   Unlimited
    E-mail Disk Usage   781.6 MB        
    Database Disk Usage 50.86 MB    Unlimited   0 B
    Inodes  149616  Unlimited   Unlimited
    # of Domains    11  Unlimited   Unlimited
    # of Subdomains 3   Unlimited   Unlimited
    E-mail Accounts 16  Unlimited   Unlimited
    E-mail Forwarders   5   Unlimited   Unlimited
    Mailing Lists   0   Unlimited   Unlimited
    Autoresponders  0   Unlimited   Unlimited
    Sent E-mails    0       
    Received E-mails    5       
    # of MySQL DBs  6   Unlimited   Unlimited
    Domain Pointers 0   Unlimited   Unlimited
    FTP Accounts    10  Unlimited   Unlimited
    # of IPs    1       
    # of free IPs   0       

As for experience - let's say it's much much much faster than my Linode 1G.

For communication - it does make me feel better that my $$$ are becoming diapers for @MikePT 's baby directly rather a rounding error on some megacorp's financial statement.

As for DA vs cPanel - I came from the SSH world and don't really feel like losing too much on PHP based sites. Went back to a cPanel I have access to and don't really feel like missing out anything major except for native CalDav(just host your own - I use a full Nextcloud).

Will I buy it again? Absolutely. Just voted with another 40 euros.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • zedzed Member

another great story and more lifetime deals, keep on truckin!

• evnixevnix Member
    edited March 2022

I have an annual reseller plan since 2 years(I don't resell, just use it for isolaton), will stick with it as it would be predictable income for you.

Thanked by 3kkrajk risharde MikePT
  • Hi MikePT, my 2 cents here. I was hunting around for a new shared hosting plan with mailchannels during Black Friday and New Years sales and was genuinely intrigued by your shared hosting, but the $17-18 "lifetime" account was comparatively steep for a provider I've never used. Ideally the step I wanted to buy into "lifetime" was for a few months to try or a 1 year shared hosting account that's not $60, but can reasonably be upgraded in a future lifetime sale.

I've picked up DA hosting from other vendors for under $4/yr during those sales periods but found issues related to inbound mail filtering on inbound that I couldn't adjust or get a response asking for my domain to be excluded from having things like all mailchimp or newegg promotional emails exim rbl deleted prior to even SA scoring. I chalked it up to configuration issues, the levels a host goes to to combat the entire spam systemwide vs leaves up to the customer to configure, and low-end support, but wasn't out that much money. The Track Delivery feature of cpanel makes investigating the fate of inbound emails much easier to see vs the DA "exim log" tool. With (non-propack) DA, you just have to use it for a few weeks and observe what sort of emails aren't showing up anymore.

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited March 2022

@ChefJoe said:
    Hi MikePT, my 2 cents here. I was hunting around for a new shared hosting plan with mailchannels during Black Friday and New Years sales and was genuinely intrigued by your shared hosting, but the $17-18 "lifetime" account was comparatively steep for a provider I've never used. Ideally the step I wanted to buy into "lifetime" was for a few months to try or a 1 year shared hosting account that's not $60, but can reasonably be upgraded in a future lifetime sale.

I've picked up DA hosting from other vendors for under $4/yr during those sales periods but found issues related to inbound mail filtering on inbound that I couldn't adjust or get a response asking for my domain to be excluded from having things like all mailchimp or newegg promotional emails exim rbl deleted prior to even SA scoring. I chalked it up to configuration issues, the levels a host goes to to combat the entire spam systemwide vs leaves up to the customer to configure, and low-end support, but wasn't out that much money. The Track Delivery feature of cpanel makes investigating the fate of inbound emails much easier to see vs the DA "exim log" tool. With (non-propack) DA, you just have to use it for a few weeks and observe what sort of emails aren't showing up anymore.

Please dude, if you think $18 for a lifetime deal is expensive, I feel like you don't know what it costs to run a server or neither a VPS for that matter + cost of panel + cost of mailchannels + support costs

This isn't a charity, this guy has to pay for that, plus live on whatever small profit he gets from this. Come on man.

PS Just took a package in Germany from you @MikePT, cannot wait to test it out!

• @risharde said:

@ChefJoe said:
    Hi MikePT, my 2 cents here. I was hunting around for a new shared hosting plan with mailchannels during Black Friday and New Years sales and was genuinely intrigued by your shared hosting, but the $17-18 "lifetime" account was comparatively steep for a provider I've never used. Ideally the step I wanted to buy into "lifetime" was for a few months to try or a 1 year shared hosting account that's not $60, but can reasonably be upgraded in a future lifetime sale.

Please dude, if you think $18 for a lifetime deal is expensive, I feel like you don't know what it costs to run a server or neither a VPS for that matter + cost of panel + cost of mailchannels + support costs

This isn't a charity, this guy has to pay for that, plus live on whatever small profit he gets from this. Come on man.

I think $18 for a lifetime deal is fantastic, but the TOS say no refunds (if I find the service unsuitable due to email configuration, for example) and "can't be ordered to replace active services." which sounds like even paying 5 euro for a 1 month trial might not be convertible to a lifetime deal in the future.

I'm saying I was looking for services and gave myw.pt serious consideration back then, and even now, but 0 experience to lifetime was too big a blind leap and that kept me from ordering.

@ChefJoe said:

@risharde said:

@ChefJoe said:

I think $18 for a lifetime deal is fantastic, but the TOS say no refunds (if I find the service unsuitable due to email configuration, for example) and "can't be ordered to replace active services." which sounds like even paying 5 euro for a 1 month trial might not be convertible to a lifetime deal in the future.

I'm saying I was looking for services and gave myw.pt serious consideration back then, and even now, but 0 experience to lifetime was too big a blind leap and that kept me from ordering.

Sorry if I read you wrong. Okay I can agree with what you're saying about the lifetime. I guess I was inwards thinking about hosts who deadpooled on me when I paid more than 18 dollars for yearly plans so I did factor in losing $18 dollars and surviving. I get you though that you wouldn't feel comfortable putting a production site on something you're not sure could be sustainable. I could be wrong but it seems like MikePT has catered for this by offering more sustainable plans like the yearly plans and we're seeing people in this thread that are buying those. A special thanks to those who are buying those sustainable plans to keep the lifetimes practical as well.

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • umzakumzak Member

What is the definition of "lifetime" in hosting business? can we use the service for at least 1 year, 2 years, or depending on how long the company lasts?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @umzak said:
    What is the definition of "lifetime" in hosting business? can we use the service for at least 1 year, 2 years, or depending on how long the company lasts?

Should be the latter one.. but I expect it will serve me more than 3 years..

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • @umzak said:

Yeah, I have with them since July 2019 (2 year ++). I have advanced reseller on all 3 locations + 1 extra LET reseller.

The services have been always great. I only put one or two accounts on each reseller account.

Thanked by 1MikePT