Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

⚡ GreenCloud⚡ TOP PROVIDER CELEBRATION ⚡ DEALS & FREE STUFF ⚡ - Page 25
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

⚡ GreenCloud⚡ TOP PROVIDER CELEBRATION ⚡ DEALS & FREE STUFF ⚡

Comments

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@vavn said:
    Is there a Hong Kong 22.22 plan? I want one.

There is one available while I'm typing: https://greencloudvps.com/billing/store/top-provider-sale/2222hk

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @NDTN said:
    Unfortunately we are out of stock the 2222 plan in Tokyo already. Maybe we will have some new offers when we launch our new EPYC Milan VPS there.
    The 2222 plan in Osaka has the same specs as the the Tokyo and was gone in seconds too.

@FAT32 said:
    GreenCloud is literally giving out everything now :joy:

Long live GreenCloud! :smiley:

Yeah preparing for the new VPS plans :)

I have a Black Friday package for Tokyo 25, can I still participate in the doubling?

• @NDTN said:
    Unfortunately we are out of stock the 2222 plan in Tokyo already. Maybe we will have some new offers when we launch our new EPYC Milan VPS there.
    The 2222 plan in Osaka has the same specs as the the Tokyo and was gone in seconds too.

@FAT32 said:

Memory and traffic doubling campaign

• @NDTN No, robbed

@NoComment said:
    @NDTN

Anymore of the 2222, 5555 or preorder SG plans would be amazing! These seem to be the most popular and sell out the quickest. I need to go soon, but I will be back on black friday. I can't believe I haven't gotten anything from greencloud back in 2021 :open_mouth:

OK the 3GB RAM Ryzen plan in SG DC2: https://greencloudvps.com/billing/store/top-provider-sale/ryzen10gbpssg-3

• fanfan Veteran

@unclewang said: I bought this plan, but it can be compensated for the flow of traffic than the performance difference between Tokyo AMD.?

If you don't like it, I'll gladly take it.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @NDTN said:

@FAT32 said:

I want to convert my Black Friday package to 2222, is it possible?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

I have one genuine question... why do you guys need so much of bandwidth? I can barely use 100GB most of the time

Thanked by 2tetech Ganonk
  • unclewangunclewang Member
    edited February 2022

@FAT32 said:
    I have one genuine question... why do you guys need so much of bandwidth? I can barely use 100GB most of the time

You don't have to use it ,But you have to have it

• @FAT32 said:

It doesn't need so many BWS, but just hopes to form cross equality with AMD in Tokyo

• @FAT32 said:

Thanks for your question. Your bandwidth has been doubled.

Thanked by 3dosai bdl bulbasaur
  • u104b230u104b230 Member
    edited February 2022

@FAT32 said:

quality customer :D

• @fan said:

@unclewang said: I bought this plan, but it can be compensated for the flow of traffic than the performance difference between Tokyo AMD.?

Osaka ?大阪

• @fan said:

Osaka ?大阪

• fanfan Veteran

@unclewang said:

@fan said:

Osaka ?大阪

sure

• @fan said:

@unclewang said:

@fan said:

Osaka ?大阪

sure

I have an order and have not paid for it ,I'm not sure I need it

Thanked by 1ajie
  • unclewangunclewang Member
    edited February 2022

@fan said:

@unclewang said:

@fan said:

Osaka ?大阪

sure

You can wait for him to be released

https://greencloudvps.com/billing/store/top-provider-sale/2222-osjp

Thanked by 1fan
  • I ordered the 5555HKDC1, ran the speed test. Then it left me. And it doesn't connect directly to mainland China like in the test data. :'(

• fanfan Veteran

@unclewang said:

@fan said:

@unclewang said:

@fan said:

Osaka ?大阪

sure

You can wait for him to be released

https://greencloudvps.com/billing/store/top-provider-sale/2222-osjp

Thanks hope i get it.

• @inzxwax said:
    I ordered the 5555HKDC1, ran the speed test. Then it left me. And it doesn't connect directly to mainland China like in the test data. :'(

Note: A VPS is not a girlfriend.

Thanked by 2bdl noisycode
  • int65536int65536 Member
    edited February 2022

@inzxwax said:
    I ordered the 5555HKDC1, ran the speed test. Then it left me. And it doesn't connect directly to mainland China like in the test data. :'(

what's range of your IP?

• @int65536 said:

@inzxwax said:

what your IP range?

• @inzxwax said:

They stated in the spec sheet that bw to mainland is 10Mbps shared. Please read carefully before you order it!

@inzxwax said:

Should be resolved shortly.

• @NDTN said:

@inzxwax said:

Should be resolved shortly.

Need $3 to change IP fee? That's what the customer service representative said.

• TOPPROVIDER

• anyone has YABS on AZ?

• @zennne said:

@inzxwax said:

They stated in the spec sheet that bw to mainland is 10Mbps shared. Please read carefully before you order it!

His request is not bw, it should be route directly to mainland China.

• @int65536 said:

@zennne said:

@inzxwax said:

His request is not bw, it should be route directly to mainland China.

Indeed, just like testing IPv4 119.160.232.1, but they don't seem to be available.

• All plans are sold out. Jesus..!!