Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

⚡ GreenCloud⚡ TOP PROVIDER CELEBRATION ⚡ DEALS & FREE STUFF ⚡ - Page 35
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

⚡ GreenCloud⚡ TOP PROVIDER CELEBRATION ⚡ DEALS & FREE STUFF ⚡

1293031323335»

Comments

• @Ganonk congratulations for winning!

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • Whoaaa first time I've won anything in a long long time.

Thanks!

• I missed your special sale. Do I still have a chance to buy them now?

• suyisuyi Member

TOPPROVIDER

• suyisuyi Member

@suyi said:
    TOPPROVIDER

• buckbuck Member

I'm on the list!! Thanks!!!!!

Thanks @NDTN and @FAT32.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • My first time win a prize! Thank you Greencloud!

• thank you

• It's unbelievable!
    Thanks!!!

• Thank you @NDTN and @FAT32 !!

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • Win the first prize!!!! thank

• Thank you so much :)

• ehabehab Member

eveytime this is bumped my balls hurt.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • henixhenix Member

anyone with buyer regret with the 5555 LET RO deal?
    wtb this off you.

• PeachPeach Signature Restricted

great

• PeachPeach Signature Restricted

good!

• @Peach said:
    great

@Peach said:
    good!

From great to just good in 3 minutes?!
    What happen there? :(

• ehabehab Member

@Peach said:
    great
    good!

i know

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • I want HK dc1 2222

• reb0rnreb0rn Member
    edited March 2022

I have a VPS with you for ~3 months or so, this is 5th time you shut down my VPS for CPU load of 100% and service I have on it never use more then 5% or even less

You told me next time you will have proof and now again my service shutdown 20min ago.
    I boot it up and login with SSH at once, my service do autostart so i monitor it for all time in htop, no abuse of cpu, memory use ~1GB and bad my service killed 100% CPU abuse service terminated????????????????
    max CPU load was sshd show 10% cpu use which is clearly you oversold and you shut me down ???

my ticket is #509022
    and do not want any more shutdown or refund it and be done with this!
    https://ibb.co/pjvccYQ

this screenshot was taken 10sec before last shutdown and termination!??? for just 5min online!

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@reb0rn said: and do not want any more shutdown or refund

NDTN/GCVPS will be extremely happy to fulfill the latter.

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@reb0rn said:
    I have a VPS with you for ~3 months or so, this is 5th time you shut down my VPS for CPU load of 100% and service I have on it never use more then 5% or even less

You told me next time you will have proof and now again my service shutdown 20min ago.
    I boot it up and login with SSH at once, my service do autostart so i monitor it for all time in htop, no abuse of cpu, memory use ~1GB and bad my service killed 100% CPU abuse service terminated????????????????
    max CPU load was sshd show 10% cpu use which is clearly you oversold and you shut me down ???

my ticket is #509022

this screenshot was taken 10sec before last shutdown and termination!??? for just 5min online!

We would not shutdown/suspend VPS with 10% CPU usage. You should spend your time checking your issue instead of bashing our staff and threatening a Paypal dispute. I’m happy to do the refund in this case, drop me a PM when you are done with the backup of your data.

• umzakumzak Member
    edited March 2022

@reb0rn said:

my ticket is #509022

to be fair, it looks like you need to install Hetrixtools server agent monitor on your server, like this, and the results can be added to the status page, so you & greencloud can see together the results

• TOPPROVIDER

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@haoxiujie said:
    TOPPROVIDER

TOOLATE.

• LisoLiso Member

@DP said:

@haoxiujie said:
    TOPPROVIDER

TOOLATE.

His name is also effort.