Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

⚡ GreenCloud⚡ TOP PROVIDER CELEBRATION ⚡ DEALS & FREE STUFF ⚡ - Page 33
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

⚡ GreenCloud⚡ TOP PROVIDER CELEBRATION ⚡ DEALS & FREE STUFF ⚡

Comments

• @NDTN said:

@passwa said:
    The snap-buying campaign attracts huge traffic and allows you to earn considerable income, but why not leave the right to transfer to the customer? If automated, it doesn't take up your staff's time.

1. As explained, with the transfer fees, other customers might have more chances to grab the Flash Sale deals.
    2. It does require a lot of our staff's time: 1 - create a new Control Panel account; 2 - change the owner to the new account on the Control Panel (SolusVM), 3 - move the service to other customer's account (WHMCS).

I have no problem with limiting transfers, but I do not like the number of transfers. Would it be possible to limit the amount of time between transfers? Like a month?

• $10 is too high maybe $3 or $5 is good price.

Sometimes was sleeping but still can get amazing deals from other members if paid some extra fee.

• @NDTN said:

Unfortunately we are out of stock almost all plans now.

It's OK I totally understand, it happens to be my birthday too so it's a series of unfortunate events unfolding today. :smiley:

Joking aside Congrats on this successful sale. I'll make sure to catch the next one.

• @PandoGulf said:

@NDTN said:

Unfortunately we are out of stock almost all plans now.

It's OK I totally understand, it happens to be my birthday too so it's a series of unfortunate events unfolding today. :smiley:

Joking aside Congrats on this successful sale. I'll make sure to catch the next one.

Happy birthday <3

Thanked by 1PandoGulf
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited March 2022
    Thanked by 1PandoGulf
  • airair Member

TOPPROVIDER

• @NDTN The fee after 3rd... its a good start
    But, I am not sure how it would pan out as scalpers will pass the buck to the buyers... What may happen is buyers may not feel justified to pay the extra $10 and the scalpers may then loose steam

Just my 2 cents.

@NDTN - "will cost $10/one-time fee for additional requests."
    So this means each transfer out of a customers account (from 3rd) will be charged at $10 apiece or just $10 "one-time" as in lifetime?

• AndyEAndyE Member
    edited March 2022

I am getting 4000ms ping times and 40% packet loss with my Coventry VPS from GreenCloud that I ordered and paid for just 3 days ago. I ask to be moved, refunded or issued credit. They told me that they can not do any of my requests because it was a promotional offer. I guess it is BUYER BEWARE with these promo offers from GreenCloud.

I am very disappointed with this VPS from GreenCloud.

• @AndyE said:
    I am getting 4000ms ping times and 40% packet loss with my Coventry VPS from GreenCloud that I ordered and paid for just 3 days ago. I ask to be moved, refunded or issued credit. They told me that they can not do any of my requests because it was a promotional offer. I guess it is BUYER BEWARE with these promo offers from GreenCloud.

Did you check the ping before purchasing? You can open a transfer post in the Server Transfer section and someone may buy it from you

• kheng86kheng86 Member
    edited March 2022

@quanhua92 said:

@AndyE said:

Did you check the ping before purchasing? You can open a transfer post in the Server Transfer section and someone may buy it from you

I think it only happened recently. I used to be able to get about 160ms ping from SG to my Conventry VPS. Now 300+ms

Edit: As I'm testing now, it's reaching as high as 4000+ms lol. I think they are aware of the issue and fixing it.

• AndyEAndyE Member
    edited March 2022

On the first day I was getting the horrible performance, but decided to wait and see if it got better. The next day the VPS seemed better and I continued using. Now on the third day the VPS has regressed to the horrible performance of the first day.

It seems this is a problem that wil continually come and return constantly. For this reason I could not dump it onto someone else in good faith.

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited March 2022

having more than 40% packet losses from Coventry too. Tried many IPs but no matter which route there are still losses.

had to restart vps due to some lockup as well presumably caused by the network.

made a ticket and see how it goes.

• guys yall be kidding, 4000 sure its not a GB4 score? :D

• darbdarb Member

@NDTN said:

1. New locations. If you have any ideas about the new locations that you would like us to expand to, just share your ideas here!

It's about service transfers, that we will charge a transfer fee from the 3rd transfer request. It will help other customers to have a chance to grab our great deals during the Flash Sale and reduce our staff's time on those transfer requests.

I would suggest Vancouver, Canada; good connections to Asia, the MJJs will LOVE it and it would be pretty unique. Alternatively Seattle for KVM packages would almost be as good.

IMHO the service transfer fee should kick in much sooner. Your "average" person may need to get rid of one or maybe two due to unforeseen circumstances, but three is just greed.

• sonicsonic Veteran

@cybertech said:
    having more than 40% packet losses from Coventry too. Tried many IPs but no matter which route there are still losses.

Thanks, please update us the ticket result

• Hi,
    any chance of a restock of an european based 2222 offer?

• @NDTN said:

@passwa said:
    The snap-buying campaign attracts huge traffic and allows you to earn considerable income, but why not leave the right to transfer to the customer? If automated, it doesn't take up your staff's time.

1. As explained, with the transfer fees, other customers might have more chances to grab the Flash Sale deals.
    2. It does require a lot of our staff's time: 1 - create a new Control Panel account; 2 - change the owner to the new account on the Control Panel (SolusVM), 3 - move the service to other customer's account (WHMCS).

I think if there is an automatic push program, it will reduce the workload of employees and be convenient and fast

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@AndyE said:
    On the first day I was getting the horrible performance, but decided to wait and see if it got better. The next day the VPS seemed better and I continued using. Now on the third day the VPS has regressed to the horrible performance of the first day.

It seems this is a problem that wil continually come and return constantly. For this reason I could not dump it onto someone else in good faith.

@cybertech said:

There were some abusers as well as DDoS attacks, should be resolved now.

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@plumberg said:
    @NDTN The fee after 3rd... its a good start
    But, I am not sure how it would pan out as scalpers will pass the buck to the buyers... What may happen is buyers may not feel justified to pay the extra $10 and the scalpers may then loose steam

Just my 2 cents.

So this means each transfer out of a customers account (from 3rd) will be charged at $10 apiece or just $10 "one-time" as in lifetime?

It will cost $10 for each additional transfers.

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited March 2022

@NDTN said:

@AndyE said:

@cybertech said:

There were some abusers as well as DDoS attacks, should be resolved now.

thanks seems fine now.

58 packets transmitted, 56 received, 3.44828% packet loss, time 57121ms
    rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 314.478/317.186/377.676/9.564 ms

also noticed that once abusers/ddos fixed the CPU score is even better :D

• lottery

• AndyEAndyE Member
    edited March 2022

The VPS has improved, but I can't really call it fine. I get this result when pinging google.com from within the VPS after a fresh install of the OS.

--- google.com ping statistics --- 100 packets transmitted, 78 received, +4 errors, 22% packet loss, time 103895ms rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 6.867/400.910/4337.692/905.032 ms, pipe 4

I will probably just have to find a different VPS for my needs.

• TOPPROVIDER

• ehabehab Member

@NDTN any results?

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • Can you support the function of stacking server additionally? I need it and I can wait for some time. :)

• @shunglay said:
    Can you support the function of stacking server additionally? I need it and I can wait for some time. :)

That was already answered twice.

• zhuyijunzhuyijun Member
    edited March 2022

@AndyE said:
    The VPS has improved, but I can't really call it fine. I get this result when pinging google.com from within the VPS after a fresh install of the OS.

--- google.com ping statistics --- 100 packets transmitted, 78 received, +4 errors, 22% packet loss, time 103895ms rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 6.867/400.910/4337.692/905.032 ms, pipe 4

I will probably just have to find a different VPS for my needs

hope everything will be OK later

• @NDTN said:

@plumberg said:

Just my 2 cents.

recommended annual recalculation

• @NDTN said:

@plumberg said:

Just my 2 cents.

I insist a higher fee.

• @tetech said:

@shunglay said:
    Can you support the function of stacking server additionally? I need it and I can wait for some time. :)

That was already answered twice.

I know it, so I asked for support additionally in the future :#