Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Central.so] Holiday Overhaul! Huge Discounts & Tons of Giveaways! - Page 11
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Central.so] Holiday Overhaul! Huge Discounts & Tons of Giveaways!

Comments

• Lol like a said before. Aqua and his "team" will ghost on support after the sales... You guys never learn.

• @jugganuts said:
    Lol like a said before. Aqua and his "team" will ghost on support after the sales... You guys never learn.

fuck man. really fucked.

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider

Hey sorry, Brian had a family emergency this week, I'll have someone take a look ASAP.

Make sure your ticket is open and we'll get it fixed.

• IPv6 connectivity on Gravelines node is down again

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

For some time, not just now.

Friday, January 21st, 2022 (02:28)
    Hello!

ipv6 is down again.

And:

This ticket is closed. You may reply to this ticket to reopen it.

• I'm enjoying my France server so far and had no issues, luckily I don't need IPv6.

• @dosai said:

@cybertech said:
    @aqua been a few days now with virtualizor not "connected" to SG location VPS.

but more importantly issue is now i am directed to someone else's virtualizor account when i click "end user panel" from client area. let me know if you need any screenshot.

I have the same issue. No proper response from support.

I'm waiting since Jan 14 without any response from support :/

• mathenymatheny Member
    edited January 2022

@Maounique said:
    For some time, not just now.

Friday, January 21st, 2022 (02:28)
    Hello!

ipv6 is down again.

And:

This ticket is closed. You may reply to this ticket to reopen it.

Me too lol. I even provided them with some information I collected from my side but got no response since a few weeks ago.

• xfmxfm Member

At least you can start the vps, I have the server blocked and have been like this for a week :D

• dosaidosai Member
    edited January 2022

You should see my virtualizor, [below is not my account - all are test accounts xD]

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited January 2022

@cybertech said:
    but more importantly issue is now i am directed to someone else's virtualizor account when i click "end user panel" from client area.

Set rescue mode and peek into the garden.

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited January 2022

@dosai said:
    You should see my virtualizor, [below is not my account - all are test accounts xD]

mines similar as well

• xfmxfm Member

Everything works perfectly come on :D :D

• @aqua said:
    Hey sorry, Brian had a family emergency this week, I'll have someone take a look ASAP.

Make sure your ticket is open and we'll get it fixed.

opened, and closed again

• Ticket is open, yet still no response.

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited January 2022

@aqua dont tell me u have got family emergency too?

@cybertech said:
    @aqua dont tell me u got family emergency too?

I’m here boss.

Brian is here and will be dealing with all matters.

• @aqua said:

@cybertech said:

I’m here boss.

Brian, i believe we all need access to our SG VPS via virtualizor, below isn't my account when clicked on end user panel:

@cybertech said:

@aqua said:

@cybertech said:

I’m here boss.

Brian, i believe we all need access to our SG VPS via virtualizor, below isn't my account when clicked on end user panel:

Have you created a ticket? If so bump it and he’ll answer it for you boss

• @aqua said:

@cybertech said:

@aqua said:

@cybertech said:

I’m here boss.

Have you created a ticket? If so bump it and he’ll answer it for you boss

yes, reopened 3 times due to no answer.

• I was cursing myself for not picking up SG OVH VPS deal but considering the recent comments, I consider myself lucky. I really wish that the provider fixes their Support and relaunch the SG VPS with same deals as the price for OVH SG location was almost too good to be true.

• mathenymatheny Member
    edited January 2022

@aqua my AUS server was dead for hours, CP says that backup is in progress so no actions are allowed, ticket was not responded and status.central.so says there're no outage.

@matheny said:
    @aqua my AUS server was dead for hours, CP says that backup is in progress so no actions are allowed, ticket was not responded and status.central.so says there're no outage.

Are you able to bump your ticket, Brian said he hasn't seen anything regarding that issue.

• @dosai said:

Brian fixed all issues. Bummer they don't offer Local Bi-weekly & Offsite Weekly Backups anymore (on SG at least not sure about other locations).

• @dosai said:

@dosai said:

Brian fixed all issues. Bummer they don't offer Local Bi-weekly & Offsite Weekly Backups anymore (on SG at least not sure about other locations).

does ipv6 work for you?

• @cybertech said:

@dosai said:

@dosai said:

does ipv6 work for you?

Yes sir.

Thanked by 1cybertech

@dosai said:

@dosai said:

We're working on a solution for that, but as it stands, we won't be able to offer backups for that location.