Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How long do xfers take at VirMach? - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How long do xfers take at VirMach?

124»

Comments

• @stoned said:
    Correct. Asking questions among the feeble minded is a problem of great consequence. Case in point. :)

Little buddy, did you forget to tighten the rubber band for your fistula?

Thanked by 2bulbasaur dahartigan
  • @stoned said:
    Correct. Asking questions among the feeble minded is a problem of great consequence. Case in point. :)

Learn to interact with humans a little better..

• stonedstoned Member
    edited December 2021

Asking questions triggers you something nasty in the panties. That could be unhealthy, dude. Change your panties.

Eventually you'll exhaust yourself of all the various conversational terrorism tactics you can pull in order to seem more moral to the world.

• Seems like they got some stones in their panties with all this talk about them. I suspect there may be some strange staining in them too.

Thanked by 2dahartigan bulbasaur
  • @stoned said:
    Asking questions triggers you something nasty in the panties. That could be unhealthy, dude. Change your panties.

Eventually you'll exhaust yourself of all the various conversational terrorism tactics you can pull in order to seem more moral to the world.

Which question exactly do you think actually triggered anyone? You keep ignoring that it's your attitude and statements that are shit, so I'm curious what twist your brain is making that keeps making you repeat this ignorance?

• stonedstoned Member
    edited December 2021

Reminds me of Toll Booth Willie:

"I already heard that one you unoriginal bastard. Go suck a cck you piece of fckin' repeatin' shit"

• this thread will last till when virmach executes the transfer, or when stoned gets banned, whichever comes first

• @CheepCluck said:
    Seems like they got some stones in their panties with all this talk about them. I suspect there may be some strange staining in them too.

Please show bobs and vegana no panties

• @cybertech said:
    this thread will last till when virmach executes the transfer, or when stoned gets banned, whichever comes first

John Edwards in the house, folks!

• @stoned brings great shame to the family of stoners.

No genuine stoner whines and bitches like this overemotional wreck in the OP. Good lord.

Thanked by 2bakageta TimboJones
  • @stoned said:

@cybertech said:
    this thread will last till when virmach executes the transfer, or when stoned gets banned, whichever comes first

John Edwards in the house, folks!

mark my words, human, it will come true

• No genuine stoner whines and bitches like this overemotional wreck in the OP. Good lord.

Projection: the process of displacing one's feelings onto a different person, animal, or object.

You're welcome.

• @stoned said:
    You're welcome.

You're crazy.

• @stoned said: Projection: the process of displacing one's feelings onto a different person, animal, or object.

Denegation: a refusal to confirm the truth of a statement

• Truth is a nonexistent thing. The only thing that is actually there is your "logically" or "illogically" ascertained premise, which you call "truth".

You're welcome. :)

• Boofing the bong I see

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited December 2021

@stoned said:
    Truth is a nonexistent thing. The only thing that is actually there is your "logically" or "illogically" ascertained premise, which you call "truth".

That's not true at all. We are using computers - they only accept a base state of 0 or 1. There is only truth in binary, no fuzzy states allowed. If it was nonexistent, we wouldn't be able to communicate over the web.

As for premise, you are only looking at the hypothesis. There is an entire chain for truth in science beyond the hypotheses.

Now, to be fair, most of the real world is gray area. No true circles, no true straight lines. But there are still absolutes - as shown in life and death.

None of that, however, absolves the fact that an entire community is telling you that you are in the wrong. Statistically speaking, individual perception no longer matters in this case as the community appears to have reached a consensus which is unchanging with or without your opinion. So arguing at this point is purely for your own self. Anyway, not saying don't do it - I'm enjoying this thread.

Now, MAYBE if you subscribe to the multiverse theory, there is an opportunity to argue the consensus. But I think, on average, even in multiverse clones and states most of them would still reach this concensus. The thing with that though, is multiverse is positionally specific when it comes to data and access. So, you are really only able to average yourself around 'near' splinters in your multiverse (as they are the only ones easy to predict and analyze). Meaning, universes fundamentally close to this one - ergo on average likely to have the same outcomes. You are likely to complain the same in the near ones, and the community likely to reach the same conclusion. Ergo, in terms of any achievable and measurable universe at this time - you'd still be viewed and treated as wrong. Imho of course. The telltale sign of a multiverse disagreement would be something that is clearly and outlier (i.e. 7 of 13 people voted one way). But that just isn't the case here. We would need to fundamentally change the course of history to make you right in the eyes of the community.

• stonedstoned Member
    edited December 2021

@KermEd said:

@stoned said:
    Truth is a nonexistent thing. The only thing that is actually there is your "logically" or "illogically" ascertained premise, which you call "truth".

That's not true at all. We are using computers - they only accept a base state of 0 or 1. There is only truth in binary, no fuzzy states allowed. If it was nonexistent, we wouldn't be able to communicate over the web.

As for premise, you are only looking at the hypothesis. There is an entire chain for truth in science beyond the hypotheses.

Now, to be fair, most of the real world is gray area. No true circles, no true straight lines. But there are still absolutes - as shown in life and death.

None of that, however, absolves the fact that an entire community is telling you that you are in the wrong. Statistically speaking, individual perception no longer matters in this case as the community appears to have reached a consensus which is unchanging with or without your opinion. So arguing at this point is purely for your own self. Anyway, not saying don't do it - I'm enjoying this thread.

Now, MAYBE if you subscribe to the multiverse theory, there is an opportunity to argue the consensus. But I think, on average, even in multiverse clones and states most of them would still reach this concensus. The thing with that though, is multiverse is positionally specific when it comes to data and access. So, you are really only able to average yourself around 'near' splinters in your multiverse (as they are the only ones easy to predict and analyze). Meaning, universes fundamentally close to this one - ergo on average likely to have the same outcomes. You are likely to complain the same in the near ones, and the community likely to reach the same conclusion. Ergo, in terms of any achievable and measurable universe at this time - you'd still be viewed and treated as wrong. Imho of course. The telltale sign of a multiverse disagreement would be something that is clearly and outlier (i.e. 7 of 13 people voted one way). But that just isn't the case here. We would need to fundamentally change the course of history to make you right in the eyes of the community.

Looks like I stepped on a very very sensitive nerve. Or some testicles. You are hurt. Relax and use some vagisil. You'll be alright.

• @stoned said:

I hope someone in your family is checking with your doctor and ensuring you're taking your medication regularly. You're about to or currently having a manic episode.

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited December 2021

@stoned said:

Looks like I stepped on a very very sensitive nerve. Or some testicles. You are hurt. Relax and use some vagisil. You'll be alright.

Are you concerned about your focus on genitals, your painful ass situation and your panties? I’m unsure how this thread fits your fantasy theme here - but I am wondering what your focus on sore asses and testicles has to do with your choice of server providers and your intended usage :D

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @stoned said:

LET might need to start asking for parental contacts to perform welfare checks on some of these psychos. This guy has no concept of reality.

• teenvogue.com said:
    If a woman does have sand within the vaginal canal, it may cause some irritation.

Perhaps if you washed yourself it might lessen the irritation.

• @stoned said:

teenvogue.com said:
    If a woman does have sand within the vaginal canal, it may cause some irritation.

You will still be irritating no matter how clear ones vaginal cavity may be.

• @dahartigan said:

@stoned said:

teenvogue.com said:

Great. You admit you have a vagina. We shall treat you accordingly. Good day, my lady.

• @stoned said:

@dahartigan said:

@stoned said:

teenvogue.com said:

Great. You admit you have a vagina. We shall treat you accordingly. Good day, my lady.

Would you like me to send to you my bobs and vagene?

• @stoned said:

You have a disturbing amount of hostility towards women

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • stonedstoned Member
    edited December 2021

@KermEd said:

@stoned said:

I treat women kindly and with more respect than I do men.

You're welcome, ma'am.

• @stoned said:

@KermEd said:

@stoned said:

I treat women kindly and with more respect than I do men.

You're welcome, ma'am.

I call shenanigans.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
This discussion has been closed.