Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How long do xfers take at VirMach? - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

How long do xfers take at VirMach?

Comments

• @stoned said:
    Oh so you've abandoned your earlier line of attacks, and now starting another line of attacks. You're making it into the worst case scenario possible and then laughing at my imagined misfortune? Oh yeah. Brilliant attack. You're a right wonderful human being who totally doesn't take pleasure in the troubles of others. :) You either bullied kids as a child, or you got bullied by other kids. Something went horribly wrong with your development, man. You and your best friend, tinyweasel. Go on boy. Say some more witty bully stuff. Impress us with your wit and show us how big of a comedian you are. We'll be very impressed. I promise.

Even if all of that was true, you still have the issue of your Virmach transfer... right now you just look batshit insane.

Thanked by 1CheepCluck
  • stonedstoned Member
    edited December 2021

@dahartigan said:

@stoned said:
    Oh so you've abandoned your earlier line of attacks, and now starting another line of attacks. You're making it into the worst case scenario possible and then laughing at my imagined misfortune? Oh yeah. Brilliant attack. You're a right wonderful human being who totally doesn't take pleasure in the troubles of others. :) You either bullied kids as a child, or you got bullied by other kids. Something went horribly wrong with your development, man. You and your best friend, tinyweasel. Go on boy. Say some more witty bully stuff. Impress us with your wit and show us how big of a comedian you are. We'll be very impressed. I promise.

Even if all of that was true, you still have the issue of your Virmach transfer... right now you just look batshit insane.

So. This is how much it hurts in the butt when you get ignored on IRC. :'(

• @stoned said:

@dahartigan said:

@stoned said:

I think you are severely overstating the value I place on talking to you on IRC. If I'm being frank, the conversations with you on IRC are just a courtesy to you because otherwise you are blabbling to yourself and I kinda feel sorry for you.

• @dahartigan said:

@stoned said:

@dahartigan said:

@stoned said:

I think you are severely overstating the value I place on talking to you on IRC. If I'm being frank, the conversations with you on IRC are just a courtesy to you because otherwise you are blabbling to yourself and I kinda feel sorry for you.

A single strand of hair from my ass-crack is worth more to me than you, your conversations, or whatever you may think of me. :)

Though if it makes you feel socially better to one up me in front of others and look cool or witty or superior or whatever, then sure. Your opinion matters a lot to me. You're most awesome. I'm not awesome at all. You're very handsome and I'm very ugly.

Good day.

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited December 2021

I think this is possibly the best use of a Virmach BF server I've had to date. I do want to add, it isn't my best script writing - and might come off as a little preachy at times - but I do sincerely hope the OP sees and appreciates the humour :)

http://198.23.206.199/ < A DAY IN THE LIFE OF STONER

• Imagine how stupid a person has to be to get so severely triggered by a simple question about how long transfers take. :D

• @stoned said:
    Imagine how stupid a person has to be to get so severely triggered by a simple question about how long transfers take. :D

Well, we do try really hard to look past your misgivings.

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited December 2021

The end is nigh.

PMS is a cancer of mind.

Thanked by 2dahartigan bulbasaur
  • I had no idea it was so easy to pwn you, your life, and your time. Please. Spend more of your time in life, more energy and burn more calories on trolling me. I'm loving pwning you.

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited December 2021

@stoned said:
    I had no idea it was so easy to pwn you, your life, and your time. Please. Spend more of your time in life, more energy and burn more calories on trolling me. I'm loving pwning you.

@KermEd said:
    http://198.23.206.199/ < A DAY IN THE LIFE OF STONER

I think your mom saying she's busy waffle-wrestling in her bedroom is truly my finest work yet

• stonedstoned Member
    edited December 2021

Triggered hard. Then spends time and energy and effort from his life on me. Then clutches at straws with the 'mom' attacks.

I know you can do better than the feeble attempts. I know. I believe in you. The floor is yours. Go ahead. I'll give you the mic. Come up with like the meanest and nastiest things you can possibly come up with to attack me and try to make me feel bad. Go on. Say your worst bully stuff. Go on. Impress us boy.

I promise. We'll be real impressed.

(If this is your 'finest', then yeah, wow... Haha. Bless your heart, son. <3 ) Haha.

• @stoned said:
    Triggered hard. Then spends time and energy and effort from his life on me. Then clutches at straws with the 'mom' attacks.

I know you can do better than the feeble attempts. I know. I believe in you. The floor is yours. Go ahead. I'll give you the mic. Come up with like the meanest and nastiest things you can possibly come up with to attack me and try to make me feel bad. Go on. Say your worst bully stuff. Go on. Impress us boy.

I promise. We'll be real impressed.

(If this is your 'finest', then yeah, wow... Haha. Bless your heart, son. <3 ) Haha.

I actually kind of hoped you’d take it more lighthearted :D in hindsight the sock jokes MAY have gone on a bit too long

• stonedstoned Member
    edited December 2021

The only trouble is, not everyone is good at jokes. Obviously. :)

Now you know you're not a comedian. So don't try. Even comedians don't get it right for a long time. Try to garner attention from people in a more positive, fruitful, and productive manner. You're doing it wrong.

I mean what do you hope to accomplish with this behavior? Garner some attention? Garner a few cheap laughs? This is really how you want to live your life dude? Really? Cheap laughs are the highlight of your day?

Sounds like a sad life. shrug But hey. It's your life, right. You have to live it. Not me.

EDIT: Actually in hindsight... most comedians are internally living very sad lives. True of most people trying so hard to be funny in front of others. Now I feel bad for you. :(

Good day.

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited December 2021

@stoned said:
    Cheap laughs are the highlight of your day?

At least it got your mind off the 3 day transfer delay ;). I think the words you are looking for are Thank You. And to that, You’re Welcome!

• stonedstoned Member
    edited December 2021

Ok. See, now you're trying to be cool. I can see your attempt. :) Olive branch accepted. Have a good day.

My mind wasn't on it to begin with. Again, don't make tiny things into big things so you can get attention. That's what I mean by doing it wrong.

If you assume the worst of someone right away, other people will do the same to you in your life. Try not to do that.

• Wtf lol

• @stoned said:

@KermEd said:
    Maybe a rehash will help...

@stoned said:
    How are people getting away with this as a business practice?

You didn't buy anything from them.

@stoned said:

What? The provider doesn't owe anyone the ability to transfer the service.

They owe it to themselves.. the only thing that matters is fucking the customer out of however much you can initially the first time

As a buyer, I too have certain rights and protections, regardless of what people may think. Ethically speaking, if I pay for 1 year, and I don't get 1 years service, then that's unethical business practice.

This crap is why.

@TimboJones said:
    You didn't pay Virmach, though. So why the fuck are you imagining terms from Virmach that isn't even in their ToS? That's insane.

I don't think anyone could have said this better.

@stoned said:
    it seems logical to do a PayPal issue/chargeback. That makes it so both parties are evenly burned.

Yeah, you seem like a real standup guy who will message the buyer first :lol:

Right. I forgot that asking questions is a crime among stupid people.

Also, you suck at reading and comprehension. Didn't get attention in your childhood? Is this why you're attention whoring here? Feel free to stop anytime. Or continue.

Gaslighting won't work. Your own words are being quoted to show what the fucking problem is. The only one in question over reading comprehension is clearly you.

• @stoned said:
    Imagine how stupid a person has to be to get so severely triggered by a simple question about how long transfers take. :D

Imagine how stupid a person has to be to ask questions that should have been asked before a deal and then renege on it and not expect to be shit on? No humility, no mea culpa, but blame bad business from Virmach and the seller will pay the chargeback. Because how stupid a person has to be to think chargebacks are free?

Asking questions is fine. Asking questions like an asshole is not.

If they speak to me in a sub-par manner and fail to comport themselves with self-respect, I no longer will speak to them.

Also, I don't think you know what self-respect means. You probably intended to mean to show others respect (you, in this case), not themselves. At no time, did any of the people questioning you demonstrated anything related to "self-respect". In fact, I'm certain our self-respect only increased during this episode. Even if you really meant self-respect, then ignoring them is a real asshole way to deal with someone with low self-respect.

• stonedstoned Member
    edited December 2021

Why are you still posting? How hurt in the butt does one have to be? Shush. You seem like a mental case. Go seek professional help.

Because how stupid a person has to be to think chargebacks are free?

Clearly.... a fucking person who has never done them before. Clearly.

But no. You want fodder for your moral cannon, which you haven't any. So you're going to try your damndest to create a straw man you can battle and attempt to take down. Take some bullshit moral stance, hassle and try to diminish a man, so you can try to look good in front of others. Sad and pathetic. Why are you trying so hard to look good in front of other people? Must not get any actual validation in real life. Sad.

This is a tactic used by people in general when they want to seem more moral or attractive to the world. Your low level conversational terrorism isn't going to work here. So take a hike.

• stonedstoned Member
    edited December 2021

Gaslighting

Do you also use words like Narcissist and Empath? Hahahaha. You do sound like an empath, though. :)

Got hit right in them empath feels.

• stonedstoned Member
    edited December 2021

If you think this is 'assholish' on any level, at all, then you're going to have a really rough time on the Internet. I suggest toughening up and not allowing a simple question to trigger you into behaving in a sub-par manner.

Someone said they had already been waiting for 2+ months for logistical support for transfer. That's where my ticket is stuck, waiting for logistical support, and we did the xfer tickets a few days ago.

Do they really take that long?

If this question offended you in any manner, then please, take the appropriate amount of offense. Do you know what happens when you get offended? Nothing. Nothing happens. No skies fall to the Earth. The ground does not split asunder. No volcanoes erupt. Nothing happens. So please. Take the appropriate amount of offense that you think is suitable to take. Then proceed to take a hike.

Good day.

• stonedstoned Member
    edited December 2021

Wow. Triggered. Hard. Can't get their hate boners down. Glad to know your triggers. :) Peace and love. <3

Do change your panties.

• KermEdKermEd Member
    edited December 2021

Popcorn time!

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider
    edited December 2021

Shortest, a few hours. Longest, a year, or rejected, never completed.

Average, a few weeks. Recent average, a month I'd say? I'm going to see if I can make any improvements to the process.

(30~ mins later writing this post)
    Actually, I've already laid it all out. I'll provide the details here once we finish implementing the new method.

• @VirMach I suggest applying the "rejected/never" option for OP.

I have reasonable grounds to believe that she will cause you more work with tickets and further whiny threads such as this and her many others.

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited December 2021

@stoned said:
    Why are you still posting? How hurt in the butt does one have to be? Shush. You seem like a mental case. Go seek professional help.

Why are you? We've answered your question and pointed out your shitty behaviour. You have no defense except to pretend like you never did anything wrong. That's a sign of mental illness.

Are you stupid? Many people have never done a charge back and still know it costs. In your world, you can only know something after you've done it? That completely explains why you buy shit before reading and understanding what you're doing.

But no. You want fodder for your moral cannon, which you haven't any. So you're going to try your damndest to create a straw man you can battle and attempt to take down. Take some bullshit moral stance, hassle and try to diminish a man, so you can try to look good in front of others. Sad and pathetic. Why are you trying so hard to look good in front of other people? Must not get any actual validation in real life. Sad.

This is a tactic used by people in general when they want to seem more moral or attractive to the world. Your low level conversational terrorism isn't going to work here. So take a hike.

Again, you take no responsibility for your actions. You're a puny, worthless little fuck. I had initially thought you were some stupid 16 year old still green to the world but apparently you're an adult?!?! That's sad.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @TimboJones said:

@stoned said:

Why are you? We've answered your question and pointed out your shitty behaviour. You have no defense except to pretend like you never did anything wrong. That's a sign of mental illness.

Are you stupid? Many people have never done a charge back and still know it costs. In your world, you can only know something after you've done it? That completely explains why you buy shit before reading and understanding what you're doing.

Again, you take no responsibility for your actions. You're a puny, worthless little fuck. I had initially thought you were some stupid 16 year old still green to the world but apparently you're an adult?!?! That's sad.

Thanks Dr. Phil.

• @stoned said:

@TimboJones said:

@stoned said:

Thanks Dr. Phil.

Even Dr Phil wouldn't be able to help you.

You are the problem, not anyone else, you alone.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • Correct. Asking questions among the feeble minded is a problem of great consequence. Case in point. :)

This discussion has been closed.