Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2021 - NVMe and Storage deals - Deploy in 16 global locations (APAC/EU/US) - Page 21
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2021 - NVMe and Storage deals - Deploy in 16 global locations (APAC/EU/US)

Comments

• foitinfoitin Member
    edited November 2021

Black Friday 2021 — Compute #1 TOK HKG Flash
    is Tokyo and Hong Kong?
    Why is it more expensive than regular offer?

BTW. Is there any plan for storage VPS in Tokyo or Hong Kong in the near future?

• Is Japan Storage coming next year?

• @foitin said:
    is Tokyo and Hong Kong. Why is it more expensive than regular offer?

It is using newer more powerful hardware.

Thanked by 1MrWonder
  • @foitin said:
    is Tokyo and Hong Kong. Why is it more expensive than regular offer?

I think because its promised to use latest/better AMD hardware rather than regular old E5

• And oh, @RickBakkr I just got a 2TB storage server from this flash deal. Just sayin... :wink:

• @chocolateshirt said:

It is using newer more powerful hardware.

Isn't regular BF NVMe VPS provisioned on

The NVMe plans come with AMD EPYC Milan (Zen3) CPUs - AMD 7443 or similar, with Samsung Enterprise PCIe 4.0 NVMes in RAID-10.

as well?

• MrWonderMrWonder Member
    edited November 2021

@add_iT
    Somehow I cannot find your message in too many pages here. So I write to you.

You have mentioned somewhere that you have one VPS in Singapore that you did not or could not use it because of the strange routing problems. Did I understand this correct?

So you were looking for one in Honkong.

Based on your message, I change my mind to get a new VPS in Honkong, when I read your message in the last minute before the flash sale started today.

Would you be so kind to give me a couple of line to understand your problem? I am just curious. Do not, if you have no time. Thats fine. I have already executed my decision based on your message, which I have read only half of it and understood it only quarter...

But thanks for your message. o:)

• add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited November 2021

@MrWonder said:
    @add_iT
    Somehow I cannot find your message in too many pages here. So I write to you.

You have mentioned somewhere that you have one VPS in Singapore that you did not or could not use it because of the strange routing problems. Did I understand this correct?

So you were looking for one in Honkong.

Based on your message, I change my mind to get a new VPS in Honkong, when I read your message in the last minute before the flash sale started today.

Would you be so kind to give me a couple of line to understand your problem? I am just curious. Do not, if you have no time. Thats fine. I have already executed my decision based on your message, which I have read only half of it and understood it only quarter...

But thanks for your message. o:)

Thats in sydney, AU not SG

SG is fine, even they make it cheaper and better cpu here

Thanked by 1MrWonder
  • @add_iT
    Well many thanks for clarification. That was really my mistake. I should have searched for your message again after the browser crash and only then made up my decision.

Actually I was looking for one in Singapore. Now I have one extra in Honkong.

I do not know if Hosthatch allows a transfer to someone. If yes, I would like to give the VPS in Honkong ($20) to someone and then order myself new one in Singapore.

Is somebody interested?

• @MrWonder said: I do not know if Hosthatch allows a transfer to someone.

Transfers are not allowed as confirmed by Emil on this thread.

Thanked by 1MrWonder
  • @stevewatson301 said: @MrWonder said: I do not know if Hosthatch allows a transfer to someone.
    Transfers are not allowed as confirmed by Emil on this thread.

I would disagree.
    https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3328447/#Comment_3328447

Thanked by 2bulbasaur MrWonder
  • @hosthatch Two things,first is there any chance flash 10T storage plan like last year.second,all servers' lifetime count from delivery date,is it right?

Thanked by 1johhhn
  • @hosthatch I'm just waking up! Don't take them out yet! :)

• @skyindreams said: second,all servers' lifetime count from delivery date,is it right?

In my experience, yes... They update the invoice / renewal date to be the date the server was delivered.

Thanked by 1pepa65
  • My god, grab the $60.00 / Triennially plan, can't resist the price.

• did you grab one last year??

@skyindreams said:
    @hosthatch Two things,first is there any chance flash 10T storage plan like last year.second,all servers' lifetime count from delivery date,is it right?

• 1 server bought, 2 to go.. :D

• @johhhn said:
    did you grab one last year??

@skyindreams said:
    @hosthatch Two things,first is there any chance flash 10T storage plan like last year.second,all servers' lifetime count from delivery date,is it right?

no,that's why I ask.

• Pretty sure it was a once in a lifetime deal. ;)

The 10TB BF deal is still pretty damn good,, 1.5cents a gig!

@skyindreams said:

@johhhn said:
    did you grab one last year??

@skyindreams said:

no,that's why I ask.

• @hosthatch said:
    These will be available for an hour as promised.

https://cloud.hosthatch.com/sale/cherry-jam

Thanked by 1johhhn
  • i was about to post the same after my purchase,, but was too busy buying more servers.. :smiley: > @default said:

@hosthatch said:
    These will be available for an hour as promised.

https://cloud.hosthatch.com/sale/cherry-jam

• now I own 6 host hatch servers.. :D

• @Dwayne said:

@Emil said:

@gowrann said:
    Are email notifications broken in new panel?

What kind of notifications are you referring to?

Same issue here, have not received any e-mails regarding order confirmation, new invoice or invoice payment. I have already opened a ticket about this.

I haven't received any such emails either.

• gowranngowrann Member
    edited November 2021

@Emil
    What kind of notifications are you referring to?

Set new email address, verification , raised a support ticket but no response

• I'm sure it's all fine.. the panel shows pending for the 3 servers I just bought.

• @hosthatch I needs some 5tb/10tb flash deals

• Storage Stockholm 3 years gone :'(

• @lurch said:
    @hosthatch I needs some 5tb/10tb flash deals

Only 11.5 months to go!

• @hosthatch @Emil can you check Invoice #255359 I paid storage server yesterday and until now status still pending finalising. And my ticket #788896 still awaiting response. Thank you

• RedSoxRedSox Member
    edited November 2021

@nyamenk said:
    @hosthatch @Emil can you check Invoice #255359 I paid storage server yesterday and until now status still pending finalising. And my ticket #788896 still awaiting response. Thank you

If I understand correctly , it'll be delivered in ~2 weeks.

Thanked by 2pbx nyamenk
This discussion has been closed.