Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2021 - NVMe and Storage deals - Deploy in 16 global locations (APAC/EU/US) - Page 19
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2021 - NVMe and Storage deals - Deploy in 16 global locations (APAC/EU/US)

Comments

• @Emil said:

@gowrann said:
    Are email notifications broken in new panel?

What kind of notifications are you referring to?

@host4cheap said:

@cybertech said:
    1TB above storage is gone! madness

Existing customer, clicked place order and "an error occured" :-(

If only @Emil or @hosthatch can help me

Probably ran out of stock just before you were able to place the order. Check back again at 18.00 CET :smile:

MOAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• @Emil said:

Probably ran out of stock just before you were able to place the order. Check back again at 18.00 CET :smile:

Exactly the same deals? or similar deals from different locations?
    Hopefully NL storage plans are available. :)

• tamicrealotamicrealo Member
    edited November 2021

@hosthatch Hi, just got a $70 japan AMD, could you specify the spec, cos I have not got chance to check the plan. just click order and pay, but Now the deals are gone, I dont't know whats the spec for this 2year $70 japan AMD, which resources are doubled?

AND when could it be provisioned?

please let us know, thank you

• WhoaWhoa Member
    edited November 2021

@tamicrealo

@hosthatch said: 3 CPU cores (100% dedicated, burstable up to 300%)
    8 GB RAM
    60 GB NVMe storage
    10 TB bandwidth (2 TB APAC)
    $70 per year
    (+ 2 GB RAM, 2x bandwidth when paying for two years)

Check the first page of this thread

• Snagged the 2TB Storage Box for 40 USD per year.
    Did some maths and came to be about $1.67 TB/month, awesome flash deal from HostHatch :smile:

@RickBakkr if you're interested in reimbursing ;)

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited November 2021

@Mei said:
    Snagged the 2TB Storage Box for 40 USD per year.
    Did some maths and came to be about $1.67 TB/month, awesome flash deal from HostHatch :smile:

I grabbed myself a 1TB server even though I already got the 5TB one. Oh well

• zhuyijunzhuyijun Member
    edited November 2021

@Mei said:
    Snagged the 2TB Storage Box for 40 USD per year.

1Tb for 3 years 60$ seems better ,4T Bandwidth

• EmilEmil Member, Host Rep
    edited November 2021

@foitin said:

@Emil said:

Yes exactly the same. But I can highly recommend Stockholm, it's a great location with really good network. Yes it's only 10GbE public networking for now while AMS is 40GbE, but for the internal network it's 40GbE and the public is about to get upgraded too, we will get 100 GbE links there next year (upstreams, but 2x 40G per node)

• 1 CPU core (12.5% dedicated, burstable up to 100%)
    2 GB RAM
    15 GB NVMe storage
    2 TB bandwidth (500GB in APAC)
    $17 per year

Hi @RickBakkr . I've bought this because i love HostHatch and singapore location is too great to me.. like @Neoon said "Latency is king"

• @Emil said:

@foitin said:

@Emil said:

Yes exactly the same. But I can highly recommend Stockholm, it's a great location with really good network. Yes it's only 10GbE public networking for now while AMS is 40GbE, but for the internal network it's 40GbE and the public is about to get upgraded too, we will get 100 GbE links there next year.

oh man, this comment came late. not fated this round :tongue:

• @ezeth said:

More redundancy I suppose haha. Any other storage deals you grabbed this year?

@zhuyijun said:

I was split getting either the 1TB or the 2TB deal since they both had the ratio of $1.67 TB/month when I calculated it. But, I ended up going for the 2TB deal since that extra CPU core was enticing and 8TB Bandwidth is alright too. :smile:

Thanked by 1zhuyijun
  • I am happy to see HostHatch offering storage exactly like last year. For me, this makes 2021 look as a good year.

Thanked by 2RedSox Ouji
    edited November 2021

@Mei said:

@ezeth said:

More redundancy I suppose haha. Any other storage deals you grabbed this year?

@zhuyijun said:

I was split getting either the 1TB or the 2TB deal since they both had the ratio of $1.67 TB/month when I calculated it. But, I ended up going for the 2TB deal since that extra CPU core was enticing and 8TB Bandwidth is alright too. :smile:

No other storage deals but I have bought a lot of other stuff outside of host hatch. At this point I think I need to post an offering myself to make up for the amount of money I have spent :D

Thanked by 4Mei Emil Logano yoursunny
  • @Emil said:
    we will get 100 GbE links there next year (upstreams, but 2x 40G per node)

How about your other locations like Madrid or Milan. I think they have 1G right now, will they be upgraded to 40G, too?

• v3ngv3ng Member, Patron Provider

Will there be a restock of those storage offers?

@webcraft said:

@Emil said:

How about your other locations like Madrid or Milan. I think they have 1G right now, will they be upgraded to 40G, too?

They will be upgraded to 10G public/40G private. All locations will have this as minimum within the next few months.

Thanked by 3webcraft ariq01 RedSox

@v3ng said:

Yes, 1800 CET

• @Emil said:

@webcraft said:

@Emil said:

They will be upgraded to 10G public/40G private. All locations will have this as minimum within the next few months.

For existing E5 too or new AMD only?

• @JabJab said:
    I see those offers and then I remind myself that I pay 36$ per year for 500GB from last Easter flash sale. For almost the same money I can get 3 fucking years now... but then my thing is still valid until April and not really sure if I want to waste like a half year of payment. I guess I will gamble and hope there will be next promo around Feb/April :D

And the NVMes are sold out in Warsaw, so that is a no go for me too :D

Living on the edge eh!? 😂

• @Emil said:

@v3ng said:

Yes, 1800 CET

Is there also a deal for Singapore vps?

@webcraft said:

@Emil said:

@webcraft said:

@Emil said:

For existing E5 too or new AMD only?

NVMe: E5 gets 10/10 and AMD 10/40
    Storage: 10/40 for all CPU types

Thanked by 3fazar pbx webcraft
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited November 2021

I must admit that I kind of like the old panel better (not this new cloud one). But I guess this is just my taste.

EDIT: I can see the stock is out. Today this LET community did a fine job in ordering everything.

• @cybertech said:

@Emil said:

@gowrann said:

@host4cheap said:

@cybertech said:

You need to sleep first.

SNOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE!

edited November 2021

@bdl said:

@cybertech said:

@Emil said:

@gowrann said:

@host4cheap said:

@cybertech said:

You need to sleep first.

SNOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEE!

Hahaha, absolute KEK :D
    One of the best comments I've read on LET

Thanked by 1bdl
  • jowisjowis Member
    edited November 2021

I paid wrongly when flash sale launched,and the money entered into credits ,I wanna puy the invoce with credits,but can't pay it with the credit ($40), no one help me ,Please check it ,thanks!

• @jowis said:
    I paid wrongly at flash sale,and the money entered into credits ,I wanna puy the invoce ,but can't pay it with the credit ($40), no one help me ,Please check it ,thanks! My acc. jowis5459 at yahoo.com

Did you try creating a support ticket?

• @jowis said:
    I paid wrongly at flash sale,and the money entered into credits ,I wanna puy the invoce ,but can't pay it with the credit ($40), no one help me ,Please check it ,thanks! My acc. jowis5459 at yahoo.com

You can pay it with credit. If you are confused just contact them by ticket.

• pbxpbx Member
    edited November 2021

@jowis said: My acc.

Don't write this kind of information on a public forum mate. I'd be you I'd redact it while it's possible to edit the message. Send them a PM, or open a ticket. It would probably be better (and more efficient).

edit: damn, too late, @chocolateshirt and @plumberg quoted your email address while I was writing.

• Thank you!

• @plumberg said:

@jowis said:

Did you try creating a support ticket?

Sure!

This discussion has been closed.