Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2021 - NVMe and Storage deals - Deploy in 16 global locations (APAC/EU/US) - Page 18
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2021 - NVMe and Storage deals - Deploy in 16 global locations (APAC/EU/US)

Comments

• YABS storage Stockholm please?

• @nyamenk said:
    YABS storage Stockholm please?

yes please especially the 1TB one

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2021

I see those offers and then I remind myself that I pay 36$ per year for 500GB from last Easter flash sale. For almost the same money I can get 3 fucking years now... but then my thing is still valid until April and not really sure if I want to waste like a half year of payment. I guess I will gamble and hope there will be next promo around Feb/April :D

And the NVMes are sold out in Warsaw, so that is a no go for me too :D

Thanked by 1johhhn
  • @JabJab said:
    I see those offers and then I remind myself that I pay 36$ per year for 500GB from last Easter flash sale. For almost the same money I can get 3 fucking years now... but then my thing is still valid until April and not really sure if I want to waste like a half year of payment. I guess I will gamble and hope there will be next promo around Feb/April :D

You know you want it

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Sorry but me posting a YABS will just be misleading, since it's on new hardware and the benchmark will show much higher performance now, than with customers on it.

It will be good enough for any mass storage needs.

Thanked by 1Trav
  • @TheBrokenBee said: You know you want it

Sure I want it, but my free project budget could not handle another 40$ unfortunately :)

• @JabJab said:
    I see those offers and then I remind myself that I pay 36$ per year for 500GB from last Easter flash sale. For almost that much I can get 3 fucking years... but then my thing is still valid until April and not really sure if I want to waste like a half year of payment. I guess I will gamble and hope there will be next promo around Feb/April :D

I did that last year :)

Don't forget Hosthatch has promos around their birthday as well as during Easter

• @TheBrokenBee said:

@nyamenk said:
    YABS storage Stockholm please?

yes please especially the 1TB one

They are not provisioned. Only old users can offer something like this.

The current servers are provided on 15th of December.

• @hosthatch said:
    Sorry but me posting a YABS will just be misleading, since it's on new hardware and the benchmark will show much higher performance now, than with customers on it.

Was this the deal for now? Or are you going to post more right now?

• @hosthatch storage Stockholm include ipv4 or just ipv6?

• @default said: Only old users can offer something like this.

These might be on new odes with different hardware. Anyway it should perform fine, given their track record.

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2021

@bdl said: as well as during Easter

Easter is too late this year to consider that :(
    It's around 17th of April next year, it was 4th of April this yearlast year, so server is up to 1st of A. Not really gonna gamble running 2 weeks without backups :|

Thanked by 1bdl
  • How's their network in Stockholm? I remember seeing posts that their network in LA and Chicago are a little clonky.

• @hosthatch said:

how about just the network part? non binding of course.

• @JabJab said:

@GreenPeace said: Do I have to pay right away or12 hours later is ok?

Rather now than 12h.

@hosthatch said: We will cancel unpaid invoices after 2-3 hours for these so you will have enough time.

Thank you, I just made the payment :D

• @nyamenk said:
    @hosthatch storage Stockholm include ipv4 or just ipv6?

While ordering you get to add ipv6 option, so I guess they will deliver.

• the thirst for storage is real. 500GB plan is being ignored for now

• @cybertech said:

@hosthatch said:

how about just the network part? non binding of course.

Yes please! :smile:

• @dosai said: While ordering you get to add ipv6 option, so I guess they will deliver.

Is it possible to ask for ipv6 later if one forgot to enable it during the order process? Maybe it's something that will be doable with the new panel @hosthatch ?

• @cybertech said:
    the thirst for storage is real. 500GB plan is being ignored for now

that's the one I bought :)

• EmilEmil Member, Host Rep

There is an issue viewing the invoice for the HKG/TOK flash plan. A fix is being rolled out now so you will be able to pay it in 5-10 minutes. You will have a few hours to pay it before it gets cancelled. It's currently out of stock but the other half of the stock will be released at 18.00 CET.

Thanked by 2fazar johhhn
  • Are email notifications broken in new panel?

• 1TB above storage is gone! madness

Thanked by 1johhhn
  • @cybertech said:
    1TB above storage is gone! madness

Existing customer, clicked place order and "an error occured" :-(

If only @Emil or @hosthatch can help me

• @JabJab said:

And the NVMes are sold out in Warsaw, so that is a no go for me too :D

there's fuel hedging....and then theres storage cost averaging too.

dont stop at one!

• I hope this means that I can finally go to sleep and wake up to more goodies? :D (It's 4AM here).

@Emil said:
    There is an issue viewing the invoice for the HKG/TOK flash plan. A fix is being rolled out now so you will be able to pay it in 5-10 minutes. You will have a few hours to pay it before it gets cancelled. It's currently out of stock but the other half of the stock will be released at 18.00 CET.

@gowrann said:
    Are email notifications broken in new panel?

What kind of notifications are you referring to?

@host4cheap said:

@cybertech said:
    1TB above storage is gone! madness

Existing customer, clicked place order and "an error occured" :-(

If only @Emil or @hosthatch can help me

Probably ran out of stock just before you were able to place the order. Check back again at 18.00 CET :smile:

@johhhn said:
    I hope this means that I can finally go to sleep and wake up to more goodies? :D (It's 4AM here).

@Emil said:

Yes but it's going to be the same deals, just refreshed stock, so that people like you can sleep in peace :)

Thanked by 1johhhn
  • Wait I'll yabs storage Stockholm if is activated. Have a nice day all :)

• Thanks! I've been up for almost 24 hours, so some shut-eye will help me decide which locations to buy next :D

@Emil said:

@johhhn said:
    I hope this means that I can finally go to sleep and wake up to more goodies? :D (It's 4AM here).

@Emil said:

Yes but it's going to be the same deals, just refreshed stock, so that people like you can sleep in peace :)

Thanked by 1Emil
This discussion has been closed.