Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers - Page 36
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers

Comments

• @JabJab said:

@hk5354 said: Able to relocate the server or recreate the server in CA / WA after re-stock?

Please don't quote whole fucking page to ask one question - it's actually hard to find that question in your post, 99% of content is useless.

And no 'relocate' in Special offers.

Sorry, changed.

• @VirMach said:

@solo said:
    Your Order Number is: 5131134510 :D

Alright here's a warning to the next person that gets one of these, I might start being mean with them. But you sir have gotten 2 extra years of service, and double RAM, Bandwidth, Cores, and HDD.

thanks!!! I love this game <3

• order number is: 1335600
    Please spin the wheel for me.

• @VirMach said: Private message me if you're serious, I just facepalmed because I vaguely remember not sending out a drive but not remember which prize was still outstanding. I'll try to upgrade it for you as an apology.

PM'ed you!

• Please spin the wheel for me and do your magic.
    Order number : 1336693

• We want Europe!

Thanked by 1mrTom
  • @VayVayKa said: We want Europe!

Are you Roman, German or Russian? (Bad taste.. >:) )

• LurkrazyLurkrazy Member
    edited November 2021

@VirMach said:

@FrankZ said:
    @VirMach are any other locations going to become available on the sales page? Thinking Seattle or LA.

Seattle looks toast but the good news is Ryzen should be up... sometime... maybe... some day. Other ones I'm re-evaluating now.

LA Ryzen!!!LA Ryzen!!!LA Ryzen!!!LA Ryzen!!!

;)

• GO-HERE https://notvirmach.com

SPICY-CHEF-VOTED-NUMBER-ONE-WHEEL-SPINNER-VIRMACH

Let's all summon @VirMach, the wheel need some spinning.

• @AlwaysSkint said: Are you Roman, German or Russian?

I'm from Uganda, so what?

• Your Order Number is: 7773138051

Single Core     | 293                           
    Multi Core      | 300                           
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v5/cpu/11238142

Bad

• My order number is: 6171488320
    Please spin the wheel for me

• We want storage! We want LA!

• @pullangcubo said:
    We want storage! We want LA!

We want VirBot!!

We want VirBot!!

Thanked by 1mrTom
  • Virmaaaaaaaaaaaaach

• No YABS? :p

• @VirMach can you please make Ubuntu 20.04 server available from control panel?

Thanked by 1commercial
  • goodonegoodone Member
    edited November 2021

@VirMach

Pure SSD? Or
    SSD Cached RAID 10 Storage?

• @DanSummer said:
    @VirMach can you please make Ubuntu 20.04 server available from control panel?

On my VirMach VPS you can choose to boot from netboot.xyz and then Ubuntu 20. If I recall correctly you have to use the Legacy Ubuntu 20 option or it won't install.

• Unless and until I win something I will consider this scam. YES THIS IS A SCAM!!!!

• My order number is:3390108998
    Please spin the wheel for me

• Is it a bug or feature that the two-year pricing doesn't adjust with the price-up/price-down?

• @goodone said:
    @VirMach

Pure SSD? Or
    SSD Cached RAID 10 Storage?

pure SSD

• @JDMcPea said:

@DanSummer said:
    @VirMach can you please make Ubuntu 20.04 server available from control panel?

On my VirMach VPS you can choose to boot from netboot.xyz and then Ubuntu 20. If I recall correctly you have to use the Legacy Ubuntu 20 option or it won't install.

Sadly, that has never worked for me too. It installs fine and then, the server would not boot up properly.

• @dirtminer said:
    Is it a bug or feature that the two-year pricing doesn't adjust with the price-up/price-down?

Yes.

• Where is the giveaway ? I suggest a new giveaway every time we get a price up.

• JDMcPeaJDMcPea Member
    edited November 2021

@DanSummer said:

Sadly, that has never worked for me too. It installs fine and then, the server would not boot up properly.

Not sure what you mean by "won't boot up properly" but the way I install is mount the netboot.xyx image in the SolusVM panel, boot, go to VNC, choose Ubuntu 20.04 legacy option, choose only the SSH server option in tasksel during install. Then reboot and SSH into the server using putty, then install Webmin/Virtualmin.

I've installed/reinstalled Ubuntu 20.04 server several times on VirMach VPS in Dallas and Piscataway and never had any issues. Some of the other OS options in netboot.xyz won't boot or install for me, including all the Live CD options- I get error "unable to find live file system on the network"

Thanked by 1DanSummer
  • Might as well post here as well, good luck everyone

• Invoice: 1336715, thanks!