Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers - Page 35
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@VirMach Any 32MB KVM for me? :3

Thanked by 1tux
  • @VirMach

Spin for me please.

Order Number is: 7624922502

• @netomx said: @VirMach Any 32MB KVM for me?

I was thinking about making a comment about you being on halves so you could only get 16MB this year, but then I decided against it.

Thanked by 4netomx user123 t0m tux
  • @FrankZ said:

@netomx said: @VirMach Any 32MB KVM for me?

I was thinking about making a comment about you being on halves so you could only get 16MB this year, but then I decided against it.

looks at comment

Comment does not check out :p

Thanked by 3netomx FrankZ t0m
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@FrankZ said: I was thinking about making a comment about you being on halves so you could only get 16MB this year, but then I decided against it.

I can work with 16MB, i think XD I have made my blog with 256MB, but I want LOW END

• if spinny thingy is still on

• @netomx said: I can work with 16MB, i think XD I have made my blog with 256MB, but I want LOW END

I don't think you can work with 16MB on KVM :D

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited November 2021

@netomx said:

@FrankZ said: I was thinking about making a comment about you being on halves so you could only get 16MB this year, but then I decided against it.

I can work with 16MB, i think XD I have made my blog with 256MB, but I want LOW END

I salute you sir you are the ultimate lowender, and I mean that in the 8/10 year ago traditional sense.
    @VirMach - If you can, please provision @netomx a 1 core, 16MB RAM, 5GB Disk KVM in Buffalo and bill me for it.
    Let us know how it works out.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, billing me might be a issue for Virmach so let him bill you and I will reimburse you via PayPal. I opened my mouth so I'll pay for it, but I don't want to cause VirMach problems. :)

Thanked by 2pepa65 tux
  • Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited November 2021

@netomx said:

16MB RAM and 800MB disk. Would make for a good Windows 98 or NT Server 4.0 machine.

@FrankZ said: I salute you sir you are the ultimate lowender, and I mean that in the 8/10 year ago traditional sense.

I mean... A lot of the E3/E5 processors used by low-end hosts are 8 years old now, so there's many people stuck in 8-year-ago hardware :tongue:

Thanked by 1plumberg
  • FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited November 2021

@Daniel15 said:

@FrankZ said: I salute you sir you are the ultimate lowender, and I mean that in the 8/10 year ago traditional sense.

I mean... A lot of the E3/E5 processors used by low-end hosts are 8 years old now, so there's many people stuck in 8-year-ago hardware

To further clarify this statement, I was referring to the many people on LET that were working with a 32/64MB VPS 8 to 10 years ago when that was normal around here.

Thanked by 1netomx
  • Thanked by 1imok
  • @VirMach said:

@reb0rn said:
    Spin me again:
    Number is: 8528126741

I think this is where I left off. Behold, the new and improved **physical **whacky VirMach wheel of very wonderful prizes, not yet officially sponsored by Patron Silver.

Just need to figure out a good permanent position for it and a faster way to record and post the clips.

Holy cow! You actually got a physical wheel. I thought you were joking when you wrote about delivery. Wow!

Thanked by 1VirMach
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited November 2021

@DanSummer said:
    Holy cow! You actually got a physical wheel. I thought you were joking when you wrote about delivery. Wow!

He never jokes. Someone will actually receive that 100x empty Ryzen box as well.

• @FAT32 said:

@DanSummer said:

He never jokes. Someone will actually that 100x empty Ryzen box as well.

And that person will end up a millionaire from selling them on eBay to people who don't read the "box only" part of the item description.

• @plumberg said:
    Why not continue spam?

GO-HERE https://notvirmach.com
    SPICY-CHEF-VOTED-NUMBER-ONE-WHEEL-SPINNER-VIRMACH

Offer some rest to our spin doctor ;p

• The price ups only affect the yearly price? The disparity between the 2-year price and the yearly price is quite high right now...

• Yes, price up/down is only on yearly - buy for two years and have it cheaper ;)

• If it's still going, spin please.

Invoice 1335673

• @JabJab said:
    Yes, price up/down is only on yearly - buy for two years and have it cheaper ;)

Did renewal two years the same price?Or can only renewal one year a time?

• @pdd said: Did renewal two years the same price?Or can only renewal one year a time?

Sorry, no idea what you just said.

• @JabJab said:

@pdd said: Did renewal two years the same price?Or can only renewal one year a time?

Sorry, no idea what you just said.

I mean can I renewal the two years deal the same price as I buy?Sorry not a native english speaker!

• @pdd said: I mean can I renewal the two years deal the same price as I buy?Sorry not a native english speaker!

Yes, all prices are recurring. If you buy now for 2 years you can extend the service after 2 years for the same price (2 years price).
    If you buy now for 1 year you can extend the service after 1 for the same price (1 year price).

I guess this is what you are asking for?

• @JabJab said:

@pdd said: I mean can I renewal the two years deal the same price as I buy?Sorry not a native english speaker!

Yes, all prices are recurring. If you buy now for 2 years you can extend the service after 2 years for the same price (2 years price).
    If you buy now for 1 year you can extend the service after 1 for the same price (1 year price).

I guess this is what you are asking for?

Yes man!That's all I want!Can't thank you more!And best wishs to you from the other end of the earth!

• An earthquake decided I should not continue sleeping.

I'm back reading your comments

• @imok said:
    An earthquake decided I should not continue sleeping.

Deals so good, that the earth is shaking? 😆
    Hope you're okay!

Thanked by 1imok
  • @VirMach Invoice #1337113, please. :)

• @NobodyInteresting said:

@imok said:
    An earthquake decided I should not continue sleeping.

Deals so good, that the earth is shaking? 😆
    Hope you're okay!

I'm still waiting for the best deal.

I'm fine, the movement only woke me up. Was long but soft, I'm far away from the epicenter (I hope they are fine, 7.5 is strong)

• @imok said:

I'm fine, the movement only woke me up. Was long but soft, I'm far away from the epicenter (I hope they are fine, 7.5 is strong)

Where do you live?

• hk5354hk5354 Member
    edited November 2021

@VirMach Able to relocate the server or recreate the server in CA / WA after re-stock?

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited November 2021

@hk5354 said: Able to relocate the server or recreate the server in CA / WA after re-stock?

Please don't quote whole fucking page to ask one question - it's actually hard to find that question in your post, 99% of content is useless.

And no 'relocate' in Special offers.

Thanked by 1spammy