Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers - Page 39
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ 2021 Black Friday & Maybe Cyber Monday ★ SPIN THE WHEEL ★ Check inside for offers

Comments

• Spam?

I have a poem.

• @imok said:
    Spam?

I have a poem.

A poem about Spam?

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited November 2021

@stephanuk said: I'm unlucky but I hope to win something without a lot of spam LOL

Maybe you are lucky, but because you don't post a lot, you do not know it.
    I didn't know how good looking I was, until one day I could not keep the girls off me.
    Had them lined up six deep, after that one day the sky was the limit.
    Who knows today maybe your day. Change your life, post away.
    Then change your nick to LuckyStephanuk!!

Thanked by 2FAT32 DanSummer
  • @donli said:

@imok said:
    Spam?

I have a poem.

A poem about Spam?

Maybe.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • OK it's time.

Good night good people. Have a nice... whatever part of the day you are on.

Hasta la vista, babies.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Sleep... I forgot about that... they say it's important

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @VirMach

My order number #01337923

How long can it be activated? In addition, can the 8-digit order number be rotated?

• still waiting for wheel spin ;)

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited November 2021

@donli said: Think of how many VPSes you can idle with $ 1,000.

Many.

@FrankZ said: Maybe you are lucky, but because you don't post a lot, you do not know it. I didn't know how good looking I was, until one day I could not keep the girls off me. Had them lined up six deep, after that one day the sky was the limit.
    Who knows today maybe your day. Change your life, post away.
    Then change your nick to LuckyStephanuk!!

Ok, I feel guilty for not telling the whole story here. Truth was, as I later found out, someone had started a rumor that I had won the lottery. Although I did not know that at the time. Still the point is the same, it worked out well for me. :)

Thanked by 1user123
  • netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

@donli said: Which OS?

TinyCore

• @FrankZ said:

@pullangcubo said: Like this? --> Spin a wheel!!!

Yes, exactly like that.
    With so many good prizes still available, including $1000 account credit, and One Hundred Empty AMD Ryzen Boxes, I am surprised this place is so slow.

I am always after account credit but those Tom Ford Nicholai Matte Black Sunglasses would look so good on you.

I really want to win the $1k account credit...but secretly longing for the empty Ryzen boxes...

Is that weird?

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @pullangcubo said:

@FrankZ said:

Yes, exactly like that.
    With so many good prizes still available, including $1000 account credit, and One Hundred Empty AMD Ryzen Boxes, I am surprised this place is so slow.

I am always after account credit but those Tom Ford Nicholai Matte Black Sunglasses would look so good on you.

I really want to win the $1k account credit...but secretly longing for the empty Ryzen boxes...

Is that weird?

We're not here to judge your box fetish.

• @donli said:

@pullangcubo said:

@FrankZ said:

Yes, exactly like that.

Is that weird?

LOL Perfect!

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • @pullangcubo said:

@FrankZ said:

Yes, exactly like that.

Is that weird?

would make a freaking amazing background for videos?
    Sadly (thankfully?) i doubt they would be remotely economical to ship to Australia XD

Thanked by 1pullangcubo
  • @donli said:

@pullangcubo said:

@FrankZ said:

Yes, exactly like that.

Is that weird?

Oh :(

• @donli said:

@FrankZ said:

Yes, exactly like that.

Think of how many VPSes you can idle with $ 1,000.

Maybe 69

• @donli said:

@pullangcubo said:

Is that weird?

Aw, thank you!

• FrankZFrankZ Veteran
    edited November 2021

@user123 said:

@donli said:

@FrankZ said:

Yes, exactly like that.

Maybe 69

Probably more as I am running 60 VPS currently. If I get any more I will need to start reselling.

• @FrankZ said:

@user123 said:

@donli said:

@FrankZ said:

Yes, exactly like that.

Maybe 69

Probably more as I am running 60 VPS currently.

It was a low estimate. A bottom, if you will.

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • @user123 said: It was a low estimate. A bottom, if you will.

I see what you did there. ;)

Thanked by 1user123
  • Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @FrankZ said:

@user123 said: It was a low estimate. A bottom, if you will.

I see what you did there. ;)

Why are you looking at my bottom?!

How's your grandson, btw? :)

• @user123 said: Why are you looking at my bottom?!

You were't suppose to notice that. :blush:

How's your grandson, btw?

Thank you for asking. My daughter and grandson are doing well, there were no issues with the birth. Father is all happy to have a son after a girl last time. Little does he know how big of a pain in the $@# boy's are.

Thanked by 1user123
  • @FrankZ said:

@user123 said:

How's your grandson, btw?

Thank you for asking. My daughter and grandson are doing well, there were no issues with the birth. Father is all happy to have a son after a girl last time. Little does he know how big of a pain in the $@# boy's are.

Hahahahahaha and the universal parental curse/wish bears fruit: "some day, you'll have a kid who's just like you."

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • Of course @VirMach had to fix it right when I have to go afk. Farewell, sweet deals! :'(

• Long live VirBot!

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • The skipping buffalo is back! Wohooo!!!

Thanked by 2FAT32 FrankZ
  • 3 cores, 8GB RAM, 16TB BW for $31/yr? God damn