Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday) - Page 22
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday)

Comments

• Miami location for VPS?

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@biangkerok said:
    Hi @dustinc ,any chance for shared/reseller host server will be upgraded in the future, 4 example ssd to Nvme? perhaps the cpu?

another thing, maybe you should give more information about Cloudlinux limitation on the shared n reseller package..

God bless Racknerd 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

Hi @biangkerok -- appreciate the interest and participation 👊

With our shared/reseller hosting platform, we are using a mixture of E3-1275 V3's, E-2146G's and E-2286G's CPU's to maximize single threaded performance. This is done to leverage the high clockspeeds and single threaded performance the Xeon E3/E2 series has to offer, in addition, we take a different approach to shared/reseller hosting, and put less accounts per server, to provide better segregation, more diversity, and faster load times. In addition, we optimize our servers with LiteSpeed Web Server w/ LSCache to greatly improve load times, in addition to leveraging CloudLinux for maximum performance. We have quite a bit of physical servers available, and for those looking to order multiple accounts, we can certainly accommodate putting each account on a different physical server for additional redundancy and server diversity. NVMe's is something we're considering deploying this platform on, depending on how much of a performance benefit it really translates to in the real world for this kind of use case. We're currently utilizing RAID-10 pure SSD's.

We also provide generous CloudLinux LVE specifications.

CloudLinux LVE Specifications (per cPanel Account):

CPU - 100%
    I/O Limit - 80 MB/s
    IOPS Limit - 15,000
    Physical Memory Limit - 1GB
    EPROC (Entry Processes) Limit - 200
    NPROC Limit - 220
    INODE Limit - No limit

Thank You again for the interest and we hope to work with you soon :)

@Lupy said:
    Please double my bandwidth, order number is: 3790444947

Thank you

Hi @Lupy -- thank you for placing an order with RackNerd! We've doubled your bandwidth allocation at this time :)

@hnzlet said:
    Hi @dustinc , one of the order numbers I gave you previously was incorrect (oops!). Could I get double bandwidth on order #8422892346 , please? Thank you!

Hi @hnzlet -- no worries, this should be taken care of for you now 👊

Thanked by 1hnzlet

@pkr said:
    Shared - 40 GB - $8.89 per YEAR!
    Perfect for entry-level websites.
    40 GB SSD Disk Space
    3 TB Monthly Transfer (FREE Double the bandwidth, just comment your order#) 1 TB Monthly Transfer
    Unlimited Databases
    Host 4 Domains
    Free SSL Certificates
    cPanel Control Panel
    Softaculous Script Installer
    LiteSpeed Web Server
    Free Offsite Daily Backups (JetBackup)
    MailChannels Hybrid - Premium Email Delivery
    NEW! FREE Clientexec License
    Only $8.89 per year!

Can I get this in SG? @dustinc

Hi @pkr -- good question! Within the ordering form, you will see the option to deploy this plan out of Singapore for + $8/yr.

• looks like great deals - have 4 reseller accounts already which are working great - may now need a VPS

@Ouji said:
    Miami location for VPS?

Hi @Ouji -- at this time, our shared/reseller hosting services are available for immediate deployment in Miami and this location can be selected within the ordering form.

KVM VPS services are not currently available in Miami, though we're always open to exploring this idea for future expansion. Alternatively, you may find our New York location to offer decent latency throughout the East Coast. It should be said that our expansion efforts have proven to be very strong throughout these past years, and we're committed to growth, but at the same time we've struggled to maintain inventory on our existing product lines, especially with today's hardware market and component shortages. We're doing our best, and have accomplished a lot throughout the process :)

• Hi dustinc
    I am one of your customers since Black Friday 2020, I just renewed it a couple of days ago, even though it ends on Nov 27, since you guys give me a good service, so I don't want late in terms of payment.

I have a question, when I start with you guys, you only have a shared server in the US. I believe I was asked you guys if you have a shared server within the EU, but in those times there was none.

Is it possible for me to move to the EU data center? but my package is not available in the current offering though.

If I can, could you let me know the EU IP, so I can traceroute, which one is the shortest for me.

Thank you for your attention and support.

• @simple_dipmple said:
    Hi, @dustinc , Many Thanks for such a great offer, Just confirm one thing please before I place my order, are all these given FB offers recurring, will they renew at the same prices?

They all renew @same price. You can even prepay in advance.

• melp57melp57 Member
    edited November 2021

Please double my bandwidth:

Already done!

Thanks Dustin, you're the best!

• Great, using your services for almost a year

Thanked by 2TimRoo dustinc
  • Always a fan of RackNerd. Just posting for the giveaways :#

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Well, I'm up for this one :D

Thanked by 1dustinc

@dokter said:
    Hi dustinc
    I am one of your customers since Black Friday 2020, I just renewed it a couple of days ago, even though it ends on Nov 27, since you guys give me a good service, so I don't want late in terms of payment.

I have a question, when I start with you guys, you only have a shared server in the US. I believe I was asked you guys if you have a shared server within the EU, but in those times there was none.

Is it possible for me to move to the EU data center? but my package is not available in the current offering though.

If I can, could you let me know the EU IP, so I can traceroute, which one is the shortest for me.

Thank you for your attention and support.

Hi @dokter -- really happy to see you've been with us for a duration and are happy with our services!

While we cannot promise a migration, we can at least discuss the available options on the topic. Get in touch with me [email protected] and I'll make sure you're happy.

@melp57 said:

@simple_dipmple said:
    Hi, @dustinc , Many Thanks for such a great offer, Just confirm one thing please before I place my order, are all these given FB offers recurring, will they renew at the same prices?

They all renew @same price. You can even prepay in advance.

This is confirmed 😁

@melp57 said:
    Please double my bandwidth:

Already done!

Thanks Dustin, you're the best!

Thank You @melp57 for the kind words. Happy to see we were able to help.

@fadedmaple said:
    Great, using your services for almost a year

Hi @fadedmaple -- totally remember you as well! Happy to see that our services are still treating you well.

We sincerely appreciate your business.

@TimRoo said:
    Always a fan of RackNerd. Just posting for the giveaways :#

Let's gooo @TimRoo -- appreciate the support. Also hoping a giveaway comes your way :) Plenty of opportunity within this thread, so stay tuned!

Thanked by 1TimRoo

@Spotlight said:
    Well, I'm up for this one :D

Hi @Spotlight -- awesome! Happy to see you in our lounge 👊

Thanked by 1Spotlight
  • @dustinc You guys must be taking on some customers This is the first time I've ever seen any delay in accessing my VPS, nothing bad (talking milliseconds) just thought it was funny. Legit impressed so far though. Hope my family likes servers because they're all getting RackNerd services for Christmas. :D

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @BlazinDimes said:
    @dustinc You guys must be taking on some customers This is the first time I've ever seen any delay in accessing my VPS, nothing bad (talking milliseconds) just thought it was funny. Legit impressed so far though. Hope my family likes servers because they're all getting RackNerd services for Christmas. :D

You’ve been registered on LET years. How come you’ve only ever posted in this thread?

• All this double my bandwidth request, I hope you don't run out! I don't think I'll use mine in a lifetime.

• @fadedmaple said:
    Great, using your services for almost a year

How have you managed to post today despite having not visited since October 31?

• @Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:
    @dustinc You guys must be taking on some customers This is the first time I've ever seen any delay in accessing my VPS, nothing bad (talking milliseconds) just thought it was funny. Legit impressed so far though. Hope my family likes servers because they're all getting RackNerd services for Christmas. :D

You’ve been registered on LET years. How come you’ve only ever posted in this thread?

I'm a lurker. I normally just set up scripts to watch for deals on servers but I figured I'd participate this year.

• @BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:

I'm a lurker. I normally just set up scripts to watch for deals on servers but I figured I'd participate this year.

What is it about RackNerd that made you break a 5 year silence?

• @Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:

Their marketing and actually providing decent service really. When I first saw them on LEB I honestly thought it was some scam and that LEB was bought out, so I followed the situation, eventually signed up for a couple services, and I've been proven wrong thusfar.

Thanked by 2dustinc dahartigan
  • @melp57 said:
    All this double my bandwidth request, I hope you don't run out! I don't think I'll use mine in a lifetime.

Hello, did you join LET just to comment on this thread?

• @BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:

Their marketing and actually providing decent service really. When I first saw them on LEB I honestly thought it was some scam and that LEB was bought out, so I followed the situation, eventually signed up for a couple services, and I've been proven wrong thusfar.

Quality aside, do you still think Purple Daddy has some form of investment in LET/@jbiloh has some investment in RackNonce?

Thanked by 1xaoc
  • @dustinc who’s your team?

• @Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:

@Nekki said:

@BlazinDimes said:

Quality aside, do you still think Purple Daddy has some form of investment in LET/@jbiloh has some investment in RackNonce?

Would I be surprised if they do? No, that seems to be the way everything goes anymore, all content seems to be sponsored somehow. I'd like to think that LEB/LET will stay pure forever but money is money. As long as I can get good deals on decent servers that I can confidently use to provide for customers I'm happy.

Thanked by 2Nekki Logano