Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday) - Page 19
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday)

Comments

• CLIENTEXEC+RACKNERD

• CLIENTEXEC+RACKNERD

• #CLIENTEXEC+RACKNERD

• CLIENTEXEC+RACKNERD

• CLIENTEXEC+RACKNERD

• #CLIENTEXEC+RACKNERD

• @stephanuk said:

@giang said:

CLIENTEXEC+RACKNERD

You're a bot? I always see you in the first 5 comments of the awards LUL

LOL :) :)

Thanked by 1giang
  • @stephanuk said:

@giang said:

CLIENTEXEC+RACKNERD

You're a bot? I always see you in the first 5 comments of the awards LUL

It’s 6th this time, my last F5 before I sleep :blush:

• CLIENTEXEC+RACKNERD

• #CLIENTEXEC+RACKNERD

• CLIENTEXEC+RACKNERD

• ALPHARACKS SPAM

• CLIENTEXEC+RACKNERD

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@supermegaman1207 said:
    Confirmation: 3627073007
    Invoice: #2300525

Thank you!

Hi @supermegaman1207 -- appreciate the order :)

We've doubled your bandwidth allocation. I see you just recently joined the LET community as well - hope to see you around 👊

@niceboy said:
    Sadly, no internal DA licenses yet! :disappointed:

Hi @niceboy -- We'd love to, but that would only translate to higher base cost for our users (and not all users are interested in it, so it wouldn't be fair). We try to maintain attractive pricing for the community :)

• FritzFritz Veteran
    edited November 2021

#CLIENTEXEC+RACKNERD

@Sailwayward said:
    If anyone is wondering, 2 Dedi, 10 VPS, 2.5 yrs and we are going to expand production services to RN, has been a really good experience so far!

@dustinc Yes, Equinix DC3 but I was sure you were in Equinix CH1 also? We need to move a VPS to DC3 for peering, can be done?

Thanks!

Hi @Sailwayward -- wow, time flies! Super awesome to see you here and appreciate you being our valued customer for 2 years and counting :) We're also happy to see you're continuing to grow your service count with us, and are moving additional services over to us.

You will be able to upgrade to a higher plan within the same promotion group/tier, upon request. Simply open a sales ticket and one of our agents will assist with the upgrade.

We're within the Digital Realty facility in Chicago - I believe you may be referring to our Ashburn location (in Ashburn, we're in Equinix DC3).

Hi @Sailwayward -- that's awesome, thank you for sharing your experience, and we're happy to hear that our services and support have been meeting your expectations!

While RackNerd has never had presence within Equinix CH1, please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] and upon replenishment of inventory in Equinix DC3 (Ashburn), I'll be sure to notify you.

@melp57 said:
    Just ordered

Order ID: RACKN211123-5752-20328
    1 rn-vps-order
    Total: $34.88

Good stuff @melp57 -- we've doubled your bandwidth.

Appreciate you expanding your services with us :)

@FlamesRunner said:

@dustinc said:
    If you choose Los Angeles, the deployment would be out of our Los Angeles DC-02 location, naturally, we don't promote it as a location for DDoS protection though we of course upstream have protection in place i.e Voxility. For those looking for protection due to frequent attacks, we wouldn't be a great fit for that on this product line.

Definitely get that. Just that once in a blue moon (maybe once in like 6 months, but hasn't happened lately), someone gets angry and uses some crappy booter. Would rather my sites didn't go down from them is all :)

So, the offer does indeed sound good!

Hi @FlamesRunner -- totally understand - another measure to take (maybe you already have) is to implement CloudFlare for your sites - we see the benefits from this too, and they have a free plan.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@dahartigan said:

@jbiloh said:
    I just watched the video you put together for BF @dustinc -- really A+

It really highlights your brand and everything you are doing so well.

I've said it before and I'll stick to it, our man Dustin is someone who other providers could learn a lot from when it comes to marketing and customer service.

I agree with that. The map to succeeding in the consumer hosting space as a small/mid-size provider is right there, for all to copy and emulate.

Thanked by 2dustinc dahartigan

@supersang said:

GO-HERE https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday

Already on previous year BF plan
    FLASH SALE - 1.2 GB KVM VPS Amsterdam
    (1x vCPU Core
    27 GB PURE SSD RAID-10 Storage
    1.2 GB RAM
    3500GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
    @ $11.89/YEAR)
    will be renewing this one for sure,
    let's see what other plans can we grab this year.

Hi @supersang -- awesome to hear that, thank you for being our valued customer :) Glad you're here.

Let's do this!

@fimmy said:
    Invoice: 2301176
    Order: 7245893074

Please double my bandwidth

Hi @fimmy -- thank you for the order!

We've doubled your bandwidth.

• CLIENTEXEC+RACKNERD

@doghouch said:
    Invoice #: 2301281
    Order #: 2817895880

Please double my bandwidth as well :-]

Edit: Is SSH available on shared plans? I want to toss a few dev. Node apps on here.

Hi @doghouch -- thank you for placing an order with RackNerd!

Jailed shell access is available on shared hosting plans upon request, just open a support ticket and we can get that enabled for you.

We've doubled your bandwidth allocation as well B)

@dmax said:
    Black Friday: Web Ninjas unite!

Hi @dmax -- glad you're here. Let's go!! 🥳

@FlamesRunner said:
    Invoice number: 3493932177 and inv. ID: 2301197. Thanks!

Hi @FlamesRunner -- we've doubled your bandwidth allocation. Extremely happy to see you were able to take advantage of our Black Friday offers :)