Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday) - Page 21
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday)

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@avd087 said:
    Hi, greetings from India! order id is 8864493986.

Hi @avd087 -- awesome stuff! We're happy to have you here :) Thank you for choosing RackNerd as your provider.

We've doubled your bandwidth.

• This will go down in history as my favorite LEB/LET Black Friday ever I bet, and I've been idling servers since 2013 at least. B)

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • @godslayer said:

GODSLAYER-DEMANDS-LAST-YEARS-DEAL-FRENZY

Welcome back

• Any chance of a reseller giveaway?

@Sebster27 said:

@simple_dipmple said:

@dustinc said:

@simple_dipmple said:
    Hi, @dustinc , Many Thanks for such a great offer, Just confirm one thing please before I place my order, are all these given FB offers recurring, will they renew at the same prices?

Hi @simple_dipmple -- you're very welcome! You will be able to renew at the same pricing. For extra peace of mind (if desired) we also allow users to purchase several years in advance, or the option to renew early if preferred.

Thank you for participating :)

Wow, you are so loving and caring, I will order shortly, I have been waiting for racknerd on BF as they always rock, although I never win any giveaway on the internet

That's what I said last year and I ended up getting 10+ servers. Keep trying!

Hi @Sebster27 -- That's true, you won quite a bit last year - I'm confident you'll win some prizes this year too, as active as you are.

• @Sebster27 said:

@simple_dipmple said:

@dustinc said:

@simple_dipmple said:
    Hi, @dustinc , Many Thanks for such a great offer, Just confirm one thing please before I place my order, are all these given FB offers recurring, will they renew at the same prices?

Hi @simple_dipmple -- you're very welcome! You will be able to renew at the same pricing. For extra peace of mind (if desired) we also allow users to purchase several years in advance, or the option to renew early if preferred.

Wow, you are so loving and caring, I will order shortly, I have been waiting for racknerd on BF as they always rock, although I never win any giveaway on the internet

Great to see you back sniping those awesome giveaways, this year there is much more competition though, no chance for me :sweat_smile:

@BlazinDimes said:
    This will go down in history as my favorite LEB/LET Black Friday ever I bet, and I've been idling servers since 2013 at least. B)

Hi @BlazinDimes -- that's funny! We hope to make this year memorable for both you and the community.

Thanked by 1BlazinDimes
  • @Sebster27 said:
    Any chance of a reseller giveaway?

I'd be down, I need to get into reselling to support my habit.

Thanked by 1MagicApple

@Sebster27 said:
    Any chance of a reseller giveaway?

Hi @Sebster27 -- our most recent giveaway on this thread was actually for 5x reseller hosting accounts in Miami :)

More to come, of different varieties too.

• @Pilotseye said:

@Sebster27 said:

@simple_dipmple said:

@dustinc said:

@simple_dipmple said:

Great to see you back sniping those awesome giveaways, this year there is much more competition though, no chance for me :sweat_smile:

I'll take my last year earnings. Won't be as active this year and far too much competition. I love seeing the growth.

• @Sebster27 said:

@Pilotseye said:

@Sebster27 said:

@simple_dipmple said:

@dustinc said:

@simple_dipmple said:

I'll take my last year earnings. Won't be as active this year and far too much competition. I love seeing the growth.

That and #RackNerdGang is still around and growing :sunglasses:

• Order Number: 7064336097 Possible to double bandwidth

• @Pilotseye said:

@Sebster27 said:

@Pilotseye said:

@Sebster27 said:

@simple_dipmple said:

@dustinc said:

@simple_dipmple said:

I'm starting to wish I hadn't been such a lurker on LET in past years I always just auto refreshed the LEB page. Got the #RackNerdGang anthem bumpin' now as I work. :D

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Already a customer, This thread is hopping.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Picked up a VPS - Order #1077009313. Thanks for the double bandwidth!

@Sebster27 said:

@Pilotseye said:

@Sebster27 said:

@simple_dipmple said:

@dustinc said:

@simple_dipmple said:

Hi @Sebster27 -- totally get it, thank you for recognizing our growth. We appreciate you being our customer :)

@Pilotseye said:

@Sebster27 said:

@Pilotseye said:

@Sebster27 said:

@simple_dipmple said:

@dustinc said:

@simple_dipmple said:

Hi @Pilotseye -- That's probably one of the best hashtags in my opinion, thank you - we're going to use this at least once more within this thread B)

@cuilfuture said:
    Order Number: 7064336097 Possible to double bandwidth

Hi @cuilfuture -- thank you for placing an order with RackNerd!

We've doubled your bandwidth.

• Well done dustinc - I have been a very happy user of your services and they have proven very reliable. Looking forward to many more years with you.

Thanked by 1dustinc

@jordonr said:
    Already a customer, This thread is hopping.

Hi @jordonr -- thank you for being our valued customer, and for participating :)

Look forward to seeing you around here more.

@Zibbp said:
    Picked up a VPS - Order #1077009313. Thanks for the double bandwidth!

Hi @Zibbp -- happy to see you were able to grab a VPS from our Black Friday deals :)

We've doubled the bandwidth on your VPS.

Thanked by 1Zibbp
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

@dustinc Where is my love at? Just messing! Good to see you out here with an awesome giveaway!

Thanked by 2dustinc dahartigan
  • Hi @dustinc ,any chance for shared/reseller host server will be upgraded in the future, 4 example ssd to Nvme? perhaps the cpu?

another thing, maybe you should give more information about Cloudlinux limitation on the shared n reseller package..

God bless Racknerd 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

• Please double my bandwidth, order number is: 3790444947

Thank you

• Hi @dustinc , one of the order numbers I gave you previously was incorrect (oops!). Could I get double bandwidth on order #8422892346 , please? Thank you!

@msatt said:
    Well done dustinc - I have been a very happy user of your services and they have proven very reliable. Looking forward to many more years with you.

Hi @msatt -- thank you for being our valued customer and we're happy to hear that our service reliability has been meeting your expectations.

We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

@PieHasBeenEaten said:
    @dustinc Where is my love at? Just messing! Good to see you out here with an awesome giveaway!

<3 There you are!! Welcome to the party.

Thanked by 1PieHasBeenEaten
  • PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Party time!

• pkrpkr Member
    edited November 2021
    Shared - 40 GB - $8.89 per YEAR!
    Perfect for entry-level websites.
    40 GB SSD Disk Space

3 TB Monthly Transfer (FREE Double the bandwidth, just comment your order#) 1 TB Monthly Transfer
    Unlimited Databases
    Host 4 Domains
    Free SSL Certificates
    cPanel Control Panel
    Softaculous Script Installer
    LiteSpeed Web Server
    Free Offsite Daily Backups (JetBackup)
    MailChannels Hybrid - Premium Email Delivery
    NEW! FREE Clientexec License
    Only $8.89 per year!

Can I get this in SG? @dustinc