Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday) - Page 20
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

LET BLACKFRIDAY LOUNGE! A DEAL FOR EVERYONE + 100's of GIVEAWAYS (RackNerd's OFFICIAL BlackFriday)

Comments

• Hi, @dustinc , Many Thanks for such a great offer, Just confirm one thing please before I place my order, are all these given FB offers recurring, will they renew at the same prices?

• CLIENTEXEC+RACKNERD

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@suyadi92 said:
    Cheaper alternative for shared hosting https://my.racknerd.com/index.php?rp=/store/black-friday-2020/black-friday-50gb-shared-hosting
    lol bought one :)

@pan21 said:
    hope racknerd can have some larger storage plan

Hi @pan21 -- we're always open to creating custom deals, if the plans we have for Black Friday do not suit your needs. Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] with your requirements :)

• @jbiloh said: I agree with that. The map to succeeding in the consumer hosting space as a small/mid-size provider is right there, for all to copy and emulate.

You just need a good pal who'll let you spam up his once-popular-but-now-fading forum, right?

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@Nekki said: You just need a good pal who'll let you spam up his once-popular-but-now-fading forum, right?

LowEndTalk traffic has doubled in the past year and is higher than it has been in anytime in the last 7 years.

Thanked by 1pedagang

@tdwuk said:
    Some tasty deals, no Windows VPS this year?

Hi @tdwuk -- glad to hear you've found RackNerd's Black Friday deals to be attractive :) We too believe these deals provide an awesome all around value, considering not only the state of today's hardware market, but also our solid reputation for providing service & support that our customers can count on.

While at the moment we do not have any Windows VPS products available for our Black Friday sale, we're actively working on replenishing inventory for this product line :)

@lovelyserver said:
    @dustinc no flash specials this year?

Hi @lovelyserver -- no plans for flash sales yet, but we're always open.

More giveaways, and announcements to be shared soon! Be sure to stay active within this thread :)

Thanked by 1lovelyserver

@ddmoore95 said:
    Thanks so much! My order number is #4984956160

RACKNERD-HAS-THE-BEST-DEALS

Hi @ddmoore95 -- you're very welcome, thank you for participating and for placing an order with RackNerd!

We've doubled your bandwidth :)

• @jbiloh said: LowEndTalk traffic has doubled in the past year and is higher than it has been in anytime in the last 7 years.

I'm not fucking surprised when you have 1,000 randoms doing nothing but spamming hashtags into Racknerd threads.

Thanked by 2henix noobjockeys

@RustyLogic said:
    Loving the Black Friday deal, Please double me up again :-)
    Your Order Number is: 4304960294

Hi @RustyLogic -- appreciate the continued business :) Awesome order by the way.

We've successfully doubled the bandwidth for all of the VM's within this order.

• @Nekki said: I'm not fucking surprised when you have 1,000 randoms doing nothing but spamming hashtags into Racknerd threads.

Not like you are helping them now :D

@yodo said:
    Hey @dustinc,

A couple of questions:

1. Any chance of upgrading an existing account, if one of your offers is more attractive than the one i'm on (i'd prefer to not have to reinstall everything!).

2. Looking for offers with more disk space, any chance you might offer disks space upgrades on existing plans (over 150GB)?

Please keep in mind some of us aren't in North America so please keep some of the time limited deals open a reasonable time so those of us around the world get a chance to grab a deal!

Hi @yodo -- thank you for the interest :)

Great questions! We don't allow promotional hopping, but if you're looking to upgrade to a plan that is higher in cost, then it's something that we may consider, but there's no promises since we generally do not allow crossing over to a different promotional tier/group. You can always e-mail me at [email protected] and from there, I'll review your account, your goals, and see what the next best solution is for you based on your growth patterns. Additional space can always be offered as well.

We've been scattering our giveaways at random/different timings, so we have many more giveaways to come to try to give everyone an opportunity to participate :) This is just the beginning, but it's already been a very successful Black Friday. We're glad you're here 🥳

• @JabJab said: Not like you are helping them now

Did you note only the popularity part of my comment was disputed?

@cadddr said:
    Are people actually buying these servers? Doesn't seem like a great deal to me yet there are 16 pages of hash-tags.

Great question @cadddr -- we've had a tremendous amount of success with our Black Friday promotions thus far, and we strive to provide the community the best deals possible. Especially considering the condition of today's hardware market with scarce inventory availability, we had actually planned months in advance for this event, including procuring 800+ 2 TB SSD's, which wasn't an easy task with the hardware/chip shortages, port delays, and everything else going on in the world right now. So despite these numerous obstacles, and despite our procurement costs being higher, we've still been able to deliver overall attractive pricing and still provide the community with an awesome Black Friday this year :)

Our reputation, being voted #1 top provider, comes along with the picture as well. Although our pricing is very competitive in today's market, service and reputation often times is considered before price, and we do very well at that and find that our customers appreciate that.

We hope to do business with you - thanks for joining our lounge!

@dogemeister said:
    Order 8185895691

Hi @dogemeister -- appreciate you placing an order with RackNerd! We're happy to see you were able to take advantage of our awesome Black Friday deals :)

We've doubled your bandwidth.

@czt996 said:
    Please double bandwidth
    Order:3750973894
    invoice:2295527
    Thank You !!!

Hi @czt996 -- we've doubled your bandwidth allocation :)

Thank you for doing business with RackNerd.

@bruh21 said:

@doghouch said:
    Invoice #: 2301281
    Order #: 2817895880

Please double my bandwidth as well :-]

Edit: Is SSH available on shared plans? I want to toss a few dev. Node apps on here.

ssh is on the shared plans, but you may need to ask support for details/to activate it for you

Thank You @bruh21 -- as you've pointed out, we can enable jailed shell access upon request on our shared hosting plans :)

@Logano said:
    I guess it depends on what you need. To me, these look like good, standard setups for a great price. Bought into the smallest reseller plan and am having fun with it. Everything works great so far. :)

Hi @Logano -- happy to hear that you're enjoying our services!

If there's anything we can do for you, feel free to reach out. Thank you for choosing RackNerd!

@lookzc said:
    Order 5869239982

Thanks

Hi @lookzc -- thank you for choosing RackNerd, happy to see you were able to grab a Black Friday deal :)

We've doubled your bandwidth allocation.

@njv said:
    Thanks for the great deals. Looking to double my bandwidth. My order # is 2835156720.

Hi @njv -- you're welcome, we're glad you're here.

We've doubled your bandwidth 👊

@tiwesdaeg said:

#❤️❤️❤️ https://www.racknerd.com/BlackFriday/

Can we double last year's BF deals bandwidth again?

Hi @tiwesdaeg -- if you have a last year BF order that wasn't already doubled, go ahead and share the order number and we'll take care of it for you ;)

@simple_dipmple said:
    Hi, @dustinc , Many Thanks for such a great offer, Just confirm one thing please before I place my order, are all these given FB offers recurring, will they renew at the same prices?

Hi @simple_dipmple -- you're very welcome! You will be able to renew at the same pricing. For extra peace of mind (if desired) we also allow users to purchase several years in advance, or the option to renew early if preferred.

Thank you for participating :)

Thanked by 1simple_dipmple
  • can't you just quote multiple messages in one post like a normal human being?

Thanked by 1Nekki
  • @dustinc said:

@simple_dipmple said:
    Hi, @dustinc , Many Thanks for such a great offer, Just confirm one thing please before I place my order, are all these given FB offers recurring, will they renew at the same prices?

Hi @simple_dipmple -- you're very welcome! You will be able to renew at the same pricing. For extra peace of mind (if desired) we also allow users to purchase several years in advance, or the option to renew early if preferred.

Wow, you are so loving and caring, I will order shortly, I have been waiting for racknerd on BF as they always rock, although I never win any giveaway on the internet

Thanked by 1dustinc

@simple_dipmple said:

@dustinc said:

@simple_dipmple said:

Wow, you are so loving and caring, I will order shortly, I have been waiting for racknerd on BF as they always rock, although I never win any giveaway on the internet

Hi @simple_dipmple -- we're all about love over here ❤️ We look forward to working with you.

Additionally, more giveaways to come within this thread! The party is just getting started.

Thanked by 1simple_dipmple
  • NekkiNekki Veteran
    edited November 2021

@henix said: can't you just quote multiple messages in one post like a normal human being?

Gotta maximise that delicious hashtag spam.

• The party is just getting started!

• Hi, greetings from India! order id is 8864493986.

• @simple_dipmple said:

@dustinc said:

@simple_dipmple said:

That's what I said last year and I ended up getting 10+ servers. Keep trying!

Thanked by 1Pilotseye

@Sebster27 said:
    The party is just getting started!

That is true! Many great giveaways to come.