Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hosting that accepts controversy websites & Freedom of Speech - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hosting that accepts controversy websites & Freedom of Speech

12346»

Comments

• @HostMT3 Thanks for the reference to Flokinet - looks like very reasonable hoster, with very reasonable restrictions in AUP.

Thanked by 2pbx Erisa
  • flokinet is no longer a reasonable hoster. rather, flokinet has become a hypocritical host.

• @HostMT3 said: Who doesn't support that are just a bunch of fools saying that they are freedom of speech supporter, like Flokinet.

They might not be fools, because people, supporting so-called freedom of speech or not, are not immune to brainwashing.

• @jenkki said:

@MannDude said: Depends, I'd say

Being against LGBT in NL or US is the same thing to be against deer or bears in Lapland. Read above.

There's lots hardcore Christian and/or conservative websites in USA so I guess at least some states allow for truly free speech.

• sandozsandoz Veteran
    edited February 2022

I don't know what happened with UANode, but their way of writing and saying the things, is how I think. Seriously, this guys should be recognized in the market.

This is a resume of what I think and also agree with them.. a good summary of current affairs and what should be done, and is not actually being done. To reflect on this.

https://uanode.net/ (I don't know what happened to them, but they were a hosting provider.)

Should be great to @MannDude see this guys as opportunity for domain registar. They seems to have the right way to to take projects on a good path, the way they think is what I think. In so few words, I couldn't say better!

I don't know what happened to this provider, but the words and the way they do it, is to be commended. Everyone who defends privacy or has projects like this should read these words. It's not like flokinet that blocks websites against vaccines! And they say they are in favor of "freedom of expression" it's just ridiculous.

It would be nice to see a partnership with people with a mind like @MannDude @Francisco they are people who could take it and have a project never seen before, something that not even Njal.la has achieved or managed to do.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@sandoz said: It would be nice to see a partnership with people with a mind like @MannDude @Francisco they are people who could take it and have a project never seen before, something that not even Njal.la has achieved or managed to do.

There already is? Dudemann and I have worked together for many years and i've been in close discussion with him in regards to namecrane.

I fully expect/intend for IncogNET to be our first founding partner.

Francisco

Thanked by 2MannDude Master_Bo
  • @Francisco said:

@sandoz said: It would be nice to see a partnership with people with a mind like @MannDude @Francisco they are people who could take it and have a project never seen before, something that not even Njal.la has achieved or managed to do.

There already is? Dudemann and I have worked together for many years and i've been in close discussion with him in regards to namecrane.

Francisco

That's not what I meant, I was referring to uanode becoming your partner, if you read what he wrote on the site. UANode was a hosting provider, I don't know what happened but something went wrong and I know they were raided by the police.

What I meant was to take people like UANode and add them to the project, because they are people with ideas well grounded in the ground. Hard thing to find.

• @Francisco said:

Francisco

Update: I'm using Incognet.io the cons is they use Racknerd for servers and colocation, if we check their TOS doesn't "fit" well with the purposes of Incognet.io. I seriously thinking moving my server to US location @MannDude how is going with your own AS and Network? Isn't better relay with BuyVM servers? Than racknerd? A little worried.

Everything is fine with Incognet, until now no issues, no problems. But racknerds..

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@HostMT3 said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Update: I'm using Incognet.io the cons is they use Racknerd for servers and colocation, if we check their TOS doesn't "fit" well with the purposes of Incognet.io. I seriously thinking moving my server to US location @MannDude how is going with your own AS and Network? Isn't better relay with BuyVM servers? Than racknerd? A little worried.

Everything is fine with Incognet, until now no issues, no problems. But racknerds..

Where are you getting the idea we host anything with RackNerd? We certainly do not. Our IPs are announced under NexusBytes ASN for our Netherlands stuff currently. Is that what you're thinking of? It's our IPs, we just have servers in their rackspace.

What are your concerns with our TOS?

We got a huge update coming soon and will be focused on Amsterdam, Zurich and Dallas. Own AS and all that.

• @MannDude said:

@HostMT3 said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Where are you getting the idea we host anything with RackNerd? We certainly do not. Our IPs are announced under NexusBytes ASN for our Netherlands stuff currently. Is that what you're thinking of? It's our IPs, we just have servers in their rackspace.

We got a huge update coming soon and will be focused on Amsterdam, Zurich and Dallas. Own AS and all that.

Sorry, you are right. Isn't Racknerd but Nexusbyte. My fault. I was confusing them because they are very active in LowEndTalk, anyway I worried about Nexusbyte since you have for example in Netherlands better Colocation choices like NForce, Serverius, Novogara.

I'm thinking move my website with you in Netherlands to US Location is that possible? In terms of privacy. I would prefer you use BuyVM Machines to deploy web hosting servers, since they know what they do in their network and privacy, Francisco seems to be a person who can elevate more your servers and network.

I'm using your shared web hosting, which is great. What I don't like to much is you don't having own ASN and IPs.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@HostMT3 said:

@MannDude said:

@HostMT3 said:

@Francisco said:

Francisco

Sorry, you are right. Isn't Racknerd but Nexusbyte. My fault. I was confusing them because they are very active in LowEndTalk, anyway I worried about Nexusbyte since you have for example in Netherlands better Colocation choices like NForce, Serverius, Novogara.

I'm thinking move my website with you in Netherlands to US Location is that possible? In terms of privacy. I would prefer you use BuyVM Machines to deploy web hosting servers, since they know what they do in their network and privacy, Francisco seems to be a person who can elevate more your servers and network.

I'm using your shared web hosting, which is great. What I don't like to much is you don't having own ASN and IPs.

We 100% own our IPs that we use in the Netherlands and will use AS210630 for our future deployments. BuyVM doesn't offer colocation or dedicated servers so not sure how you'd expect us to use their infrastructure. Plus, it's important to me to establish ourselves in our own locations and not try to piggyback on the success of others or compete directly with friends.

• HostMT3HostMT3 Member
    edited October 2022

I'm searching for other solutions already using Incognet.io and alexhost.com but need now offshore hosting in

Looking for vps/dedicated servers in
    Hong Kong
    Japan
    Luxembourg

Budget of 80-100€ monthly for each location.
    Minimium of hardware 8GB RAM or more.
    Monero is a must and no KYC

• @HostMT3 said:
    I'm searching for other solutions already using Incognet.io and alexhost.com but need now offshore hosting in

Hong Kong
    Japan
    Luxembourg

KoDDoS?
    They have HK VPS, 8 GB RAM plan is not listed but I guess if you message them you can work something out. They also list Monero as payment method but the no KYC depends on what payment gateway they use (if any) as far as I'm aware.

https://koddos.net/hong-kong-vps.html
    https://koddos.net/payment-methods.html

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

@HostMT3 said:

Hong Kong
    Japan
    Luxembourg

Do u want to host KiwiFarms sir?