Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡ - Page 288
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2021 Black Friday / Cyber Monday Official Megathread + Flash Deals ⚡

Comments

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@FlorinMarian said:

@Nekki said:
    PROVIDERS - THESE ARE OUR FINAL HOURS - THROW US SOME GLORIOUS FINAL SURPRISE DEALS TO SATE THE HUNGER OF THE FAITHFUL

PLEASE USE THE COUPON CODE 'FUCKPURPLEDADDY'!

Your wish is my command.

Use coupon code FUCKPURPLEDADDY to get -50% LifeTime !!! (applies to any Web/VPS Hosting package)

Also, we extended stocks for NAT VPS with 1 vCPU 3.50Ghz / 1GB DDR4 / 160GB HDD or 20GB SSD RAID10 at ONLY 5.99 EUR/year.

VPS SSD: https://hazi.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=38
    VPS HDD: https://hazi.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=39

Don't forget to use coupon code write above!!!

ONLY 10 VPS AVAILABLE FOR EACH RANGE!

7 VPS Servers left due of nameservers wrong configuration (buyers were unable to place orders all night long).
    Thank you everybody for cooperation. It is a pleasure to work with you!

• dTQzBen8dTQzBen8 Member
    edited November 2021

@FlorinMarian said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@Nekki said:
    PROVIDERS - THESE ARE OUR FINAL HOURS - THROW US SOME GLORIOUS FINAL SURPRISE DEALS TO SATE THE HUNGER OF THE FAITHFUL

Your wish is my command.

Use coupon code FUCKPURPLEDADDY to get -50% LifeTime !!! (applies to any Web/VPS Hosting package)

Also, we extended stocks for NAT VPS with 1 vCPU 3.50Ghz / 1GB DDR4 / 160GB HDD or 20GB SSD RAID10 at ONLY 5.99 EUR/year.

7 VPS Servers left due of nameservers wrong configuration (buyers were unable to place orders all night long).

That means 7 slot available or just ends?

It ends.

• nvmenvme Member
    edited November 2021

@FlorinMarian said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@Nekki said:

Your wish is my command.

Gone already

• vr10vr10 Member
    edited November 2021

@FAT32 said:

Thanks to LET providers, members, admins, moderators, visitors, and especially @Nekki for the support! We are the first thread in LowEndTalk in the history to have reached 1 million views! :love:

A monumental effort! Thanks a million @FAT32 and @Nekki and all the providers

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • @Shakib said: You're one in 2 millions. Lucky enough to grab 2 promotions. :*

and he got the cloudcone deal (probably multiple of them), $3/yr from dataideas and may be a few others too. what does that tell you? probably headed to hostloc already :)

• So, I guess this is it huh. Lemme think of a cheesy 'thank you' speech...

First of all, big props to @FAT32 -sama! This person is simply amazing.
    Oh and @Nekki -chan, you're my waifu now.
    I won't ever forget about what these two did for me.

I used to lurk around LET from long ago, just trying to grab some deals for myself without a care in the world.
    And quite honestly it was really frustrating...
    But this time I decided to do things differently, that is, I decided to participate in my own weird way. Perhaps I could educate people about how amazing Japan is!!
    Ironically, I only got like 1 deal, but this BF/CM was the best ever in my entire life! I never had so much fun on the Internet!

As you may have seen by now, I'm far from what you'd call "normal" but this community (a.k.a you guys!) have been quite kind and accepted me regardless, thank you!
    Also it seems like some people also did in fact enjoy my company! That makes me happy, so I guess in the end I made the right choice of joining the party.
    Whether it was my cringey jokes or stupid GIFs I hope I could make at least a few people smile.

I also met two amazing people here, that is of course, the my new God FAT32-sama and my new waifu Nekki-sama.
    I've never in my entire life (including real life not just the Internet) met people this kind.
    It's amazing how FAT32 is going out of his way for bunch of strangers like me, and when I asked about that he just told me "This is a community". Wow.
    You guys... no... We (now that I'm part of this community, hehe) should be extremely grateful for having peoeple that truly care about us here.
    I hope I'll get to see both Nekki and FAT32 in the future events as well.

If you're reading this far, that means you do care about me (or just skipped to the end), you rock either way!
    Thanks everyone!
    Perhaps one day we'll meet again!

(I wrote this like 2 minutes after waking up, hope it's not that awful...)

• _MS__MS_ Member
    edited November 2021

@dbman said:
    what does that tell you? probably headed to hostloc already :)

Not a community man.

• shuiershuier Member
    edited November 2021

@FlorinMarian said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@Nekki said:

Your wish is my command.

Hello, I am very interested in the service you provide, can you provide

“VPS SSD: https://hazi.ro/cart.php?a=add&pid=38

geekbench5 Score?

• I enjoyed my stay

• @FlorinMarian said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@Nekki said:

Your wish is my command.

I just managed to have some self control and removed one form my cart so there may be a working code left?

• @dbman said:

@Shakib said: You're one in 2 millions. Lucky enough to grab 2 promotions. :*

and he got the cloudcone deal (probably multiple of them), $3/yr from dataideas and may be a few others too. what does that tell you? probably headed to hostloc already :)

smallbibi could be a hostloc user, although their post history suggests shows that they're active in the LET community outside of offer threads. Their writing style is also a bit different from MJJs who either incorrectly use articles and passive voice (see codydoby or zhi's posts) or other users from China who like to speak in small sentences stating a fact (see yoursunny or mcgree's posts).

• @Nekki said:
    I think my work here is probably done.

See y’all around, space cowboys.

Will we ever see you again, after your garden's done? :'(

• @stevewatson301 said: smallbibi could be a hostloc user, although their post history suggests shows that they're active in the LET community outside of offer threads. Their writing style is also a bit different from MJJs who either incorrectly use articles and passive voice (see codydoby or zhi's posts) or other users from China who like to speak in small sentences stating a fact (see yoursunny or mcgree's posts).

I have nothing against hostloc users but I truly despise those who might be writing bots to snag these deals with the sole purpose of reselling them on hostloc. Don't know if smallbibi is doing that or not.

• @letbox said:

@ehab said:
    where is @letbox ?

We will have something for Cyber Monday.

It's nearly Tuesday now, still waiting for your offer.

• @stevewatson301 said:

@dbman said:

@Shakib said: You're one in 2 millions. Lucky enough to grab 2 promotions. :*

smallbibi could be a hostloc user, although their post history suggests shows that they're active in the LET community outside of offer threads. Their writing style is also a bit different from MJJs who either incorrectly use articles and passive voice (see codydoby or zhi's posts) or other users from China who like to speak in small sentences stating a fact (see yoursunny or mcgree's posts).

Nope, I'm not a hostloc user. There's no need to analyze my English, I don't use translators like those MJJs do as I actually live in an English-speaking country. I have received some PMs on LET asking to buy those deals but I rejected them all. I already had idlers before this BF, and got a few more this year so most of them will just end up idling most of the time.

Also, I didn't get any of the deals on BF day here and only started checking out deals before cyber monday. And I didn't bother trying to get more than 1 of the cloudcone deals.

• @dbman said:

@stevewatson301 said: smallbibi could be a hostloc user, although their post history suggests shows that they're active in the LET community outside of offer threads. Their writing style is also a bit different from MJJs who either incorrectly use articles and passive voice (see codydoby or zhi's posts) or other users from China who like to speak in small sentences stating a fact (see yoursunny or mcgree's posts).

I have nothing against hostloc users but I truly despise those who might be writing bots to snag these deals with the sole purpose of reselling them on hostloc. Don't know if smallbibi is doing that or not.

Nope. Those people doing that wouldn't be posting here, would they? Providers aren't stupid anyway, it's probably quite easy to catch people reselling these deals.

• MOARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• @FAT32 said:

29/11 23:30 - Surprise

CloudCone: $8.88/yr 8GB VPS in LA

Specifications

• 8 Cores
    • 8GB RAM
    • 88GB SSD Cached Disk
    • 8TB Bandwidth
    • 1 Dedicated IPv4
    • Quantity: 1 (1 last slot will be released in 3 hours)
    • $8.88/yr

@Cloudcone

wtf ???

• kalimov622kalimov622 Member
    edited November 2021

@smallbibi said: Nope. Those people doing that wouldn't be posting here, would they? Providers aren't stupid anyway, it's probably quite easy to catch people reselling these deals.

It shouldn't but by the time that happens, they could either transfer the whole account or if the server is being taken away from them then they still took the opportunity away from others as it will be put back in stock at a regular price and not a discounted one.

• pbxpbx Member
    edited November 2021

@Murv said: I decided to participate in my own weird way. [...] Ironically, I only got like 1 deal, but this BF/CM was the best ever in my entire life! I never had so much fun on the Internet!

That's the spirit!

Thanks @FAT32 and @Nekki (and of course @Murv and all those who took part with gifs or posts in the fun part of the event).

Thanked by 2FAT32 Murv
  • @kingsnakerrr said:

Specifications

• 8 Cores
    • 8GB RAM
    • 88GB SSD Cached Disk
    • 8TB Bandwidth
    • 1 Dedicated IPv4
    • Quantity: 1 (1 last slot will be released in 3 hours)
    • $8.88/yr

wtf ???

This deal had ended. No more slot will be freed.

• @FlorinMarian said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@Nekki said:

Your wish is my command.

Waiting for server provision
    HDD yearly plan :

Your Order Number is: 3029916605

• Black Friday, is this over?

• 1 million is an unbelievable number! Thanks @FAT32

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • We have to keep the lead and overtake other thread. :#

• 1M: What matters is who did it first.

Thanked by 2FAT32 vr10
  • Thank you @FAT32

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@Fritz said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@Nekki said:

Your wish is my command.

Waiting for server provision
    HDD yearly plan :

Your Order Number is: 3029916605

All paid orders were delivered already :smile:

• Thank you @FAT32 <3 <3 <3

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@nvme said:
    We have to keep the lead and overtake other thread. :#

Let's not get down to that now :)

This is the Official LowEndTalk Black Friday & Cyber Monday Megathread and it so happens that it has made history by being the first ever thread on this forum to reach a million views.

It's not a competition, never was, never will be and never should be.

This discussion has been closed.