Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[So you Start] New range released! - Page 19
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[So you Start] New range released!

Comments

• @bula said:
    Anyone interested in the SYS-2-SAT-32, its now in stock at their Canada DC.

Grabbed it

• bshbsh Member
    edited December 2021

@CRowen said:

@bsh said:

@CRowen said:

Thanks for your comment, I am checking whether to take a server in sys or in kimsufi, but I see that in the latter the server offers are running out and surely on blackfriday many bought servers by the lot.

I'd recommend to buy a SYS-1-{SAT/SSD}-32 or SYS-2 because they come with IPMI (every of mines on SYS-2, though not sure on SYS-1) and 16 IPs. Just +9 bucks extra from KS-LE.

• @bsh said:

@CRowen said:

@bsh said:

@CRowen said:

Thanks for your comment, I am checking whether to take a server in sys or in kimsufi, but I see that in the latter the server offers are running out and surely on blackfriday many bought servers by the lot.

I'd recommend to buy a SYS-1-{SAT/SSD}-32 or SYS-2 because they come with IPMI (every of mines on SYS-2, though not sure on SYS-1) and 16 IPs.

Depends on location for ipmi. Learned it when the offer was released (hard way gamble)

• Someone manages how long it takes for So You Start to have the server that one has requested online, I have the pending order, but I do not know the times of this company.

• @CRowen said:
    Someone manages how long it takes for So You Start to have the server that one has requested online, I have the pending order, but I do not know the times of this company.

If available, delivery should be done within a very few minutes after paid. My longest period I waited for during this BF/CM was 5 days.

• Mine was delivered within 15min after this mornings order SYS-2, but have an account active account with SYS/BHS for few years now. IPMI is included so its a huge plus over KS-LE, not to mention allowed to add more IPs

• SYS-2-SAT-32 available in Canada

• @plumberg said:
    SYS-2-SAT-32 available in Canada

Not 4x4 formula, so stocks are there

• @bsh said:

@CRowen said:
    Someone manages how long it takes for So You Start to have the server that one has requested online, I have the pending order, but I do not know the times of this company.

If available, delivery should be done within a very few minutes after paid. My longest period I waited for during this BF/CM was 5 days.

My order is for a SYS-1-SAT-32 server which has already passed more than 2 hours since it was paid and my order is still in process.

• @CRowen said:

@bsh said:

@CRowen said:

My order is for a SYS-1-SAT-32 server which has already passed more than 2 hours since it was paid and my order is still in process.

You sure? There are folks waiting for over a week

• @plumberg said:

@CRowen said:

@bsh said:

@CRowen said:

Yes, I'm sure ... and with what you just said worries me, then there are more people on the same topic than me, I'll have to wait or see if I can request a refund.

• @CRowen said:

@plumberg said:

@CRowen said:

@bsh said:

@CRowen said:

Yes, I'm sure ... and with what you just said worries me, then there are more people on the same topic than me, I'll have to wait or see if I can request a refund.

I am sure its nothing. You will get the order delivery soon!

• @CRowen said:

@bsh said:

@CRowen said:

In which DC, then?

• @CRowen said:
    or see if I can request a refund

I'm afraid requesting a refund would take longer time than waiting for delivery :)

• @bsh said:

@CRowen said:

In which DC, then?

In the canada datacenter

• @bsh said:

@CRowen said:
    or see if I can request a refund

I'm afraid requesting a refund would take longer time than waiting for delivery :)

So I will be patient and wait 2 days if I have an answer soon.

• @CRowen said:
    In the canada datacenter

I see stock's still there, and I've received this time just after about 10 minutes. Perhaps your account is newly created and it's needed to be manually reviewed?! Check your mail if it's arrived, sometimes the panel was cached with old content, then need to CTRL+F5 to refresh.

• @bsh said:

@CRowen said:
    In the canada datacenter

I see stock's still there, and I've received this time just after about 10 minutes. Perhaps your account is newly created and it's needed to be manually reviewed?! Check your mail if it's arrived, sometimes the panel was cached with old content, then need to CTRL+F5 to refresh.

Mine was recently validated as well - but I believe they are out of stock.

• @bsh said:

@CRowen said:
    In the canada datacenter

I had to open a case and they told me that my payment is in manual verification by the So you Start department, I do not know what type of validation if the balance of the purchase with my card was already discounting from my credit card.

I do not know what type of manual validation should be done to a transaction that is online, this does not make sense to me.

• @CRowen said:

@bsh said:

@CRowen said:
    In the canada datacenter

I had to open a case and they told me that my payment is in manual verification by the So you Start department, I do not know what type of validation if the balance of the purchase with my card was already discounting from my credit card.

I do not know what type of manual validation should be done to a transaction that is online, this does not make sense to me.

It took 5 days to get my additional IP from a "manual" verification (while I already paid and used the server) so yea, might want to wait a bit

• They finally acknowledged stock issue, previously they lied about some setup as pending

We verified the state of your order and noticed > that the delivery is being delayed as we are
    temporarily out of stock for SYS-2-SSD-32
    Server in European Datacenter.

So waiting time is until someone cancels

• @l2o88j said:
    They finally acknowledged stock issue, previously they lied about some setup as pending

We verified the state of your order and noticed > that the delivery is being delayed as we are

Or you may get juicy big drives

• @plumberg said:

@l2o88j said:
    They finally acknowledged stock issue, previously they lied about some setup as pending

I don't think so.May be juicy lies 😀 possibly
    This is the first response i received

Unfortunately, we have not an ETA to provide > you since we are not the team that validate
    your payment, the payment is validation, the
    server has been reserved, however, it remains > only the server setup.

• @l2o88j said:

@plumberg said:

@l2o88j said:

I don't think so.May be juicy lies 😀 possibly
    This is the first response i received

Unfortunately, we have not an ETA to provide > you since we are not the team that validate
    your payment, the payment is validation, the
    server has been reserved, however, it remains > only the server setup.

Don't worry. Wait maybe good!!

• to all that are waiting for SYS-2-SSD-32 , it will be a worth waiting for if not for the HDD but CPU alone D1541 will be well worth it. for the price and HW specs alone your cant go wrong.

Thanked by 1ThracianDog
  • @bula said:
    CPU alone D1541 will be well worth it. for the price and HW specs alone your cant go wrong.

Agreed

• @bula said:
    to all that are waiting for SYS-2-SSD-32 , it will be a worth waiting for if not for the HDD but CPU alone D1541 will be well worth it. for the price and HW specs alone your cant go wrong.

Sure, but no stock

• @bula said:
    to all that are waiting for SYS-2-SSD-32 , it will be a worth waiting for if not for the HDD but CPU alone D1541 will be well worth it. for the price and HW specs alone your cant go wrong.

110% - I was lucky enough to grab one in France a week ago when it was available, and have been using it constantly for the past week. Performance is amazing for the price, I'll be holding on to this server for a long time I'm sure.

• @fixxation said:

@bula said:

110% - I was lucky enough to grab one in France a week ago when it was available, and have been using it constantly for the past week. Performance is amazing for the price, I'll be holding on to this server for a long time I'm sure.

What do you use it for?

• @TheBrokenBee said:

@fixxation said:

@bula said:

What do you use it for?

Premium idling

Thanked by 1miu