Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combined Super Special Black Friday Deals Thread - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Combined Super Special Black Friday Deals Thread

Comments

• darknessends said: It is not possible to make a droplet without paying anything? Everyone here needs to pay 5 USD for that credit to be applied

No. You have to pay only if you use paypal. There is an option to enter the details of a credit card and then, in the bottom of the same page, enter the coupon. Then, apply and you have the 50$ credit without any other charge (that is what I did). They will use the credit card for further charges. I suppose they charge minimum 5$ via paypal, because anyone can create more than one accounts, but it is not so easy to use plenty of credit cards.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

II can use many cards as well as many paypal accounts, I just think that one instance for almost free is enough no need to cheat when they are offering free credit all the time with various occasions.
    Until now I didnt use them but I really want to be there when the scheme collapses. I also want to see how their setup feels from inside. I will run an XFCE desktop.

• I think this Black Friday was pretty good actually, I got a new domain, 2 transferred, a dedicated server and $50 credits from DO all for $13 :)

• @skeybucks100 How much for dedicated ?

• I feel bad for HostDime.

Here is what I got for ~$9.50

• E3-1270v2

• 32GB RAM

• 4x 512GB SSD in RAID 10

• Fully managed w/ cPanel

• Unmetered 1Gbps

• SantiagoSantiago Member
    edited November 2013

@mcmyhost said:
    I feel bad for HostDime.

• E3-1270v2
    • 32GB RAM

• 4x 512GB SSD in RAID 10

• Fully managed w/ cPanel

• Unmetered 1Gbps

Where did you get that?

• DroidzoneDroidzone Member
    edited November 2013

Yea, where?

@Maounique said:
    Until now I didnt use them but I really want to be there when the scheme collapses.

You pessimist!

• @joelgm said:
    Yea, where?

You pessimist!
    @Santiago said:
    Where did you get that?

Someone posted 99% off HostDime.

• painfreepcpainfreepc Member
    edited November 2013

@darknessends said:
    jvnadr : It is not possible to make a droplet without paying anything? Everyone here needs to pay 5 USD for that credit to be applied

they don't use your card untill you need to pay (run out of free credit)
    get a netspend card https://www.netspend.com/

"netspend Virtual Card option"

watch the video

This instantly creates a virtual number within your account that you can use online. When signing up for free trials you can delete the virtual card avoiding the risk of being charged over and over again because you forget to cancel the offer or the offer makes it difficult to cancel.

NOTE: i have used netspend for more then two years now

edited November 2013

joelgm said: You pessimist!

Haha, I have been called that many times over and I agree :)

mcmyhost said: I feel bad for HostDime.

E3-1270v2

32GB RAM

4x 512GB SSD in RAID 10

Fully managed w/ cPanel

Unmetered 1Gbps

Dear Mother of God, preserve us...

• @Maounique said:
    Dear mother of God, preserve us...

I know...

• @Zen said:
    It's first month only mcmyhost

>

Yep. Still a great offer.

• lukesUbuntulukesUbuntu Member
    edited November 2013

@Santiago said:
    Where did you get that?

••• HostDime •••
    OFFER
    Today through Cyber Monday, purchase any Fully Managed Dedicated Server Hosting Package and receive 99% off the rest of 2013 using (Coupon code: 2013celebrate99). No questions asked, the coupon will be valid for the rest of the year on any package HostDime offers. This special offer is available until Monday December 2 at 11:59PM EST (GMT -5).
    Thanked by 1aglodek

Well, I suppose it is a good way to test things, as long as no abusers jump in.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited November 2013

And everyone at hostdime works cancellations for the end of December to keep up with demand...

Hopefully they'll actually gain a few clients from it that plan on sticking around.

• trinqtrinq Member
    edited November 2013

Sorry only first month ?

@lukesUbuntu said:
    Today through Cyber Monday, purchase any Fully Managed Dedicated Server Hosting Package and receive 99% off the rest of 2013 using (Coupon code: 2013celebrate99). No questions asked, the coupon will be valid for the rest of the year on any package HostDime offers. This special offer is available until Monday December 2 at 11:59PM EST (GMT -5).

• @trinq said:
    skeybucks100 How much for dedicated ?

It was $10

Thanked by 1trinq
  • jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@trinq said:
    Sorry only first month ?

99% off for the rest of 2013. That's pretty much a month.

• I just got a E3 with 32gb of RAM for $3... Oh my god i'm crying. Do you smell Winter Host anyone?

• @skybucks100 said:
    I just got a E3 with 32gb of RAM for $3... Oh my god i'm crying. Do you smell Winter Host anyone?

Maybe hostdime will make special a year for this

• aglodekaglodek Member
    edited November 2013

@mcmyhost said: I feel bad for HostDime. Here is what I got for ~$9.50 (...)

Just make sure to read the small print...

4.1. Either party may terminate a particular Service by providing the other with five days written notice prior to the expiration of a Term. Your termination request must be received by us five days prior to your next billing cycle. If you fail to do so, you will not receive a refund of any Fees paid to renew the service. In order for you to effectively terminate this Agreement, you must complete the cancellation form located here http://www.hostdime.com/support/forms/cancel-form/. Other forms of termination will not be accepted as termination of this Agreement.

• Thanks to all of you for posting all the great deals.

• Hmm so disappointed at not see any black friday specials for storage plans especially offshore :(

• (Coupon code: 2013celebrate99)

is for everything at ••• HostDime ••• not just the Dedicated Servers

i may get a Linux or Windows Reseller Hosting Plan

• Coupon code > @lukesUbuntu said:

ERROR
    The coupon you have entered does not exist or is expired

• @Ruriko said:
    Hmm so disappointed at not see any black friday specials for storage plans especially offshore :(

The Edis openvz plans in Austria, Iceland, and Chicago include lots of storage. The 2GB RAM VPS has a 250GB disk, 4GB one has 500 GB disk space, and 1GB has 100GB storage. Black Friday promo code for 35% off is BLKFRI

• DomainBop said: The Edis openvz plans in Austria, Iceland, and Chicago include lots of storage.

Indeed - just succumbed - graz for backups it is then @DomainBop :)

• HostDime is bad, They REJECTed my order without reason.

• :( My HostDime order got cancelled and refunded. They sold too many and cancelled the rest.. Way to pull an OVH...

• @skybucks100 said:
    :( My HostDime order got cancelled and refunded. They sold too many and cancelled the rest.. Way to pull an OVH...

Same...