Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Combined Super Special Black Friday Deals Thread - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Combined Super Special Black Friday Deals Thread

Comments

• So far the $50 coupon for DO has been the highlight of this Black Friday..

• jvnadrjvnadr Member
    edited November 2013

I just grabbed one DO. Created a new (second) account, used a second prepaid card, no paypal, didn't pay anything and, voila! I have my account charged with 50$! Awesome! (Well, now I have to figure what will I do this bos... Emmm)

• @jvnadr said:
    I just grabbed one DO. Created a new (second) account, used a second prepaid card, no paypal, didn't pay anything and, voila! I have my account charged with 50$! Awesome! (Well, now I have to figure what will I do this bos... Emmm)

Try creating a droplet.

• joelgm said: Try creating a droplet

I did! But still trying to find out what will I do with this box... Oh, those offers! Figuring out that I have too many idle vps's!

• @jvnadr : It is not possible to make a droplet without paying anything? Everyone here needs to pay 5 USD for that credit to be applied

• @darknessends said:
    jvnadr : It is not possible to make a droplet without paying anything? Everyone here needs to pay 5 USD for that credit to be applied

Put a credit card in there...if you don't care about giving them your credit card info.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Haven't seen anything I just have to have today. Oh well, money kept is never bad ;)

• jarland said: Haven't seen anything I just have to have today. Oh well, money kept is never bad ;)

I have not either yet man. Hopefully someone comes up with something I can use and not without soon. :-)

• darknessendsdarknessends Member
    edited November 2013

Dedicated Servers 99% offf - only uptill 2013. I guess it ll cover up 1-2 cycles
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1326668

• Usenet Black Friday 2013 Deals (THUNDERNEWS, NEWSGROUPDIRECT, THECUBENET, USENETNOW, NEWSDEMON, etc) ->

• WIRELESS SD CARD - Good way for your digital camera, phone or any device to become wireless :) http://www.adorama.com/TOPFW008U.html?emailprice=t&utm_term=Other&utm_medium=Affiliate&utm_campaign=Other&utm_source=cj_227502
    Features wireless 802.11n data transfer from one your camera to any WiFi Smartphone, Laptop or more. This SD card has a built-in wireless LAN access point and is less hassle to transfer photos without having to find a SD Card reader. Allows multiple devices to share the same data at the same time.

edited November 2013

Well might I remind you guys not to forget about what is now such an internet classic that I personally tend to completely overlook. Woot.com. Just picked up some cheap earbuds in my search for the right ones to wear while I answer tickets all day ;)

Anyone looking for a cheap tablet better get on there fast.

• @jarland : if you are a audiophile pick SHE 3590 and forget the rest, nothing will compete in the budget for it.

• jarland said: Well might I remind you guys not to forget about what is now such an internet classic that I personally tend to completely overlook. Woot.com. Just picked up some cheap earbuds in my search for the right ones to wear while I answer tickets all day ;)

There were some Audio Technica M-50s going for 50% off on Amazon today, could've bagged yourself a bargain!

Thanked by 1jar
  • trexostrexos Member
    edited November 2013

@ElliotJ
    Great headphones. I have them :P

@darknessends said:
    jarland : if you are a audiophile pick SHE 3590 and forget the rest, nothing will compete in the budget for it.

Truth is everyone keeps telling me that, but two pairs later I'm starting to think everyone else has extremely different hearing.

• @jarland said:
    Truth is everyone keeps telling me that, but two pairs later I'm starting to think everyone else has extremely different hearing.

You should try the Sony's XB Series sometime.

@GaNi said:
    You should try the Sony's XB Series sometime.

Will do, thanks for the tip :)> @ElliotJ said:

There were some Audio Technica M-50s going for 50% off on Amazon today, could've bagged yourself a bargain!

• Happy Black Friday! We're giving out a $50 credit for one day only, so spread the word. Promo code is: BLACK50 http://bit.ly/1caXjlE

• URPAD Super Secret VPS Offer
    URPad is proud to offer a SECRET Cyber Week sale available to only active URPad Customers. Please do not share this information with anyone!

Cyber Week 2013 Special - 1GB RAM, 40GB HDD, 750GB BW DDoS Protected - In LA - $1.99/month or $21/Year

40 GB Disk Space
    750 GB Bandwidth
    1000Mbit Port - DDoS protected 2Gbps, 400k PPS
    1024 MB RAM
    Instant Setup
    TUN/TAP
    1 IP Address

All for just $1.99/month or $21/Year, expires in 1 week so act fast.

Order Now->> https://billing.urpad.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=413

This offer is only designed as a Cyber Week 2013 and will expire Friday, December 6th

Network Test: Los Angeles, CA – Blacklotus Datacenter – Test IP: 192.184.8.226

• This is the answer for asking a $50 credit via Ticket to DO :

Hello

Thanks for writing in to claim this promo code! 

For existing users we've decided to extend the offer in such a way;

a) we charge your credit card $25, if the charge is successful, we match that with a $25 credit, for a total of $50.

b) you make a deposit of $25 on your PayPal payments page

If you chose option (a) please respond to this ticket with:
    "I authorize you to charge my card on file $25 for the black friday promo!"
    If the charge is successful we will credit you the additional $25 and respond to you to confirm.

If you chose option (b) simply make your PayPal deposit and then let us know in this ticket, 
    we will review and credit you the $25 and send you a confirmation.

If you have any other questions about this please let us know.

• DalCompDalComp Member
    edited November 2013

Mas @ErawanArifNugroho, for existing member you will deposit $25 and DO will provide additional $25 free. For new member you will get $50 after verifying billing method (deposit $5 through PayPal or add credit card/debit card/VCN BNI) :D

• Hehe.. That's why I make the Ticket, I think from their facebook page they will give compensation like the previous credit. But this time we need to add some funds first.

• i dont think i got my 50$ credit...

• You will get an email to say you got it, you need to add CC or make paypal payment to use it.

• DO dont accept multi account. I try and they have refunded my money.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@trinq said:
    DO dont accept multi account. I try and they have refunded my money.

Why would they, the purpose is to get new customers. These promos help, but there are a few flaws with the concept, I put it some place around here with other occasions.
    It may work with big companies, but as a small group, Prometeus made the choice to reward existing customers instead of trying to attract more.
    We have a limited capacity to deal with customers, currently at some 3k+ mark and probably wouldnt be able to do more than 10 k without important changes and risks, so better have 3-5k friends, than 100 k that will jump ship whenever they think they found a cheaper deal.

• @Maounique looks like they have NL spots available now.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Yeah, thanks, already created a droplet :)