Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu (HostSolutions) unbanned - Page 47
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu (HostSolutions) unbanned

Comments

• cpsdcpsd Member
    edited September 2021

I have ordered two vps (Norway) today and it got them a few hours later . Everything fine.

Thanked by 1dosai
  • @cpsd said:
    I have ordered two vps (NL) today and it got them a few hours later . Everything fine.

Netherlands?

• @yoursunny said:

@Merlincool said:
    Any other provider which can provide 2 TB vps for 45 dollar per Year package. Bandwidth minimum 2 TB. Just no U.S.A location. Won't bother if it's Ovz or older hardware. Rest no other requirements.

Hi there, we can do this in our Atlantic location.
    Deep Atlantic Storage
    $0/month, unlimited capacity.

This is based on water cooling, helping the fish too with warm water, right?

Thanked by 2yoursunny tux
  • @zappata said:

@cpsd said:
    I have ordered two vps (NL) today and it got them a few hours later . Everything fine.

Netherlands?

Sorry

City
    Sandefjord
    Region
    Vestfold og Telemark (38)
    Postal code
    Country
    Norway (NO)

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@default said:

@yoursunny said:

@Merlincool said:
    Any other provider which can provide 2 TB vps for 45 dollar per Year package. Bandwidth minimum 2 TB. Just no U.S.A location. Won't bother if it's Ovz or older hardware. Rest no other requirements.

Hi there, we can do this in our Atlantic location.
    Deep Atlantic Storage
    $0/month, unlimited capacity.

This is based on water cooling, helping the fish too with warm water, right?

We use gravity to power the storage.
    It doesn't use electricity, doesn't generate heart, and doesn't need cooling.

• I have one vps from him 8 month now and still up and running

There was down time for around 2 weeks but then got it back and running.

• 23.09.21 is the next court date according to just.ro

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • @ascicode said:
    23.09.21 is the next court date according to just.ro

That can't be right because it isn't a Monday.

• The next Monday is soon.
    Do we see Cociu's comment about the future here? Will something new happen?
    I bet no. Rats stays in their holes and Cociu in his.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • What I see is let this date come and it's finally over.

Your credit balance will expire on 07/07/2029

• LeviLevi Member
    edited September 2021

@Merlincool said: What I see is let this date come and it's finally over.

It was over long long time ago already. Scammer shunned away, false sense of hope dimmed, the battle of nay and yay sayers gone mute. This thread should be closed.

• @LTniger said:

@Merlincool said: What I see is let this date come and it's finally over.

It was over long long time ago already. Scammer shunned away, false sense of hope dimmed, the battle of nay and yay sayers gone mute. This thread should be closed.

Let the bruises remain fresh... doesn't need to close this. Mondays will go and new Mondays will come.

• it was Monday

• @starbetrayer said:
    it was Monday

Thanked by 1yermak
  • It's Tuesday already, what did I miss?

• @404error said:
    It's Tuesday already, what did I miss?

the wait is recurring every Monday, so you can't miss it

• VayVayKaVayVayKa Member
    edited September 2021

@404error said:
    It's Tuesday already, what did I miss?

I just bought a similar VPS from another provider for a year. Yes, more expensive. So @cociu may not be in a hurry to fulfill his promises about the restoration of the service at the same price + half a year for free, then it will happen that I don't need two identical VPS at the same time;)

• Why is this service so popular? Sounds like it is not very reliable.

• VayVayKaVayVayKa Member
    edited September 2021

@redcat said:
    Why is this service so popular? Sounds like it is not very reliable.

Cause you can seeding FHD Adult DMCA protected linux ISOs without any problems.

And all this is a pleasure for an extremely low price.

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • Got my credits a few mondays ago, it was a lot compared to what I originally paid. To try it out, I ordered:
    1. Oradea VPS - Slow as hell network, was only doing <50mbps to anywhere.
    2. Norway VPS - Provisioned in Oradea
    3. Norway VPS (with notes stating to deploy in Norway) - IP shows in Norway, but no actual VPS was deployed.

Opened tickets about this the same mondays ago, no answer to tickets after a few mondays.

I dunno how many more mondays will we wait on @cociu to fix his shit. But seems everything about hostsolutions is involcurated and should just be declared deadpool.

• My ssd is still working. Network has painfully slow upload, but the system itself is still quick enough.

Maybe cociu has ditched LET but the service is still going even if it's in limp mode..

• @dahartigan said:
    My ssd is still working. Network has painfully slow upload, but the system itself is still quick enough.

Maybe cociu has ditched LET but the service is still going even if it's in limp mode..

Maybe its still going like AutoBoot

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @zafouhar said:

@dahartigan said:
    My ssd is still working. Network has painfully slow upload, but the system itself is still quick enough.

Maybe its still going like AutoBoot

Maybe cociu has a nulled copy of AutoBoot with a few hidden surprises

• I just logged in to my account today, my server disappeared and credits were added to my account. I guess it's time to remove the HetrixTools monitor after 80 days of downtime.

• @kennsann said:
    I dunno how many more mondays will we wait on @cociu to fix his shit. But seems everything about hostsolutions is involcurated and should just be declared deadpool.

LET admins believe in Cociu. HostSolutions is still on LET's provider list.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/153227/let-provider-register-directory-find-your-next-host-here/p1

• @frog said:

@kennsann said:

LET admins believe in Cociu. HostSolutions is still on LET's provider list.

https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/153227/let-provider-register-directory-find-your-next-host-here/p1

Well, he was a provider here for quite a while.

• @VayVayKa said: Cause you can seeding FHD Adult DMCA protected linux ISOs without any problems.

it's like a Proton Mail, until cops/court walk-in!

• @JasonM said:

@VayVayKa said: Cause you can seeding FHD Adult DMCA protected linux ISOs without any problems.

"ProtonHostSolutions"

Thanked by 2JasonM bulbasaur
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited September 2021

@JasonM said:

@VayVayKa said: Cause you can seeding FHD Adult DMCA protected linux ISOs without any problems.

Not quite. ProtonMail sang like a canary. HostSolutions did not sing anything, when it was raided 2 days last year (if I remember correctly).

• @default said:

@JasonM said:

Not quite. ProtonMail sang like a canary. HostSolutions did not sing anything, when it was raided 2 days last year (if I remember correctly).

??? They raided him and physically took the evidence. On top of that, they already knew the IP, so this is apples and watermelons considering Proton gave up no data stored on their servers.