Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu (HostSolutions) unbanned - Page 50
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu (HostSolutions) unbanned

Comments

• So can we unban cociu? I want more recognized providers who will openly make jokes about f*cking my sister.

• @grep said:
    So can we unban cociu? I want more recognized providers who will openly make jokes about f*cking my sister.

Cociu is unbanned already.

• @default said:

@grep said:
    So can we unban cociu? I want more recognized providers who will openly make jokes about f*cking my sister.

Who is that?

• @grep said:

@default said:

@grep said:

Who is that?

Who indeed.

• I don't know a Cociu but I know a Coochie.

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited October 2021

@grep said:

@default said:

@grep said:

Who is that?

Look where you are.

Thanked by 1pike
  • Client area is back :D
    Would love to use my credits for something that works though lol

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited October 2021

great lets see cociu rise from the ashes!

# ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    #              Yet-Another-Bench-Script              #
    #                     v2021-06-05                    #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Sat Oct  2 23:37:53 EDT 2021

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 v4 @ 2.40GHz
    CPU cores  : 2 @ 2397.222 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 1.8 GiB
    Swap       : 0.0 KiB
    Disk       : 49.1 GiB

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 244.07 MB/s  (61.0k) | 2.07 GB/s    (32.4k)
    Write      | 244.71 MB/s  (61.1k) | 2.08 GB/s    (32.6k)
    Total      | 488.78 MB/s (122.1k) | 4.16 GB/s    (65.0k)
               |                      |
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ----
    Read       | 2.99 GB/s     (5.8k) | 3.11 GB/s     (3.0k)
    Write      | 3.15 GB/s     (6.1k) | 3.32 GB/s     (3.2k)
    Total      | 6.15 GB/s    (12.0k) | 6.43 GB/s     (6.2k)

Geekbench 4 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value
                    |
    Single Core     | 3275
    Multi Core      | 6074
    Full Test       | https://browser.geekbench.com/v4/cpu/16367721

• @LTniger said:
    Any news on court decision?

He was summon for court date but he said he will come to court "NEXT MONDAY"

• he might be one of those guys seeking free legal advice here.

• henixhenix Member
    edited October 2021

https://www.olx.ro/oferta/loc-de-munca/loc-de-munca-chiosc-abc-felix-IDfgXj5.html

He is looking to hire someone for a kiosk. He is saying that he is looking for someone that wants to work for the next 10 years :D

He is also selling his "DC" ac units i believe

https://www.olx.ro/d/oferta/aer-conditionat-60-000-btu-gree-duc-guhd60nm3fo-gfh60k3fi-IDf7Z6R.html

The nigh is end

• JabJabJabJab Member
    edited October 2021

@henix said: He is looking to hire someone for a kiosk. He is saying that he is looking for someone that wants to work for the next 10 years

#lifegoals
    However why would he run 'kiosk' - is he back to perfume business? :D

@henix said: He is also selling his "DC" ac units i believe

For months, nothing new here :(

• payday: next Monday

• Maybe I can go to the kiosk and spend my $16 of credit on potato chips and stuff. ;)

Thanked by 2frog tux
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited October 2021

He failed with a datacenter, I believe he will fail again. This time there will be no customers to give credit for buying something next year. Possibly he is just bad in business mathematics.

This is the problem with business owners who try to do multiple different things, and none of them done right. A person should stick with what they like, while excelling and enjoying at that one specific thing which they like (not sell perfumes, handle datacenter, and sell vegetables at the same time). I don't think he cares about what he does, he only cares about money, and it's extremely sad if this is true, because he will fail every single time.

All humans have limitations, we are not that evolved yet.

• @JabJab said:

However why would he run 'kiosk' - is he back to perfume business? :D

Did he ever leave the perfume business?

• he left a rather unpleasant smell after Hostsolutions

btw. if you are wondering what he needed all these sisters for... then watch this great movie:
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=_-qv0EnGhJU

Thanked by 2FrankZ tux
  • @default said:
    He failed with a datacenter, I believe he will fail again. This time there will be no customers to give credit for buying something next year. Possibly he is just bad in business mathematics.

This is the problem with business owners who try to do multiple different things, and none of them done right. A person should stick with what they like, while excelling and enjoying at that one specific thing which they like (not sell perfumes, handle datacenter, and sell vegetables at the same time). I don't think he cares about what he does, he only cares about money, and it's extremely sad if this is true, because he will fail every single time.

• pbxpbx Member

@default said: he will fail every single time.

Unless if he actually succeeded, and planned from the start to crash the company at some point. Hence the will to actively buy crypto, and encourage his customers to get 3 years plans / double credit and stuff like that.

But if he's not trying to recover, why does he keep some services running? Weird shit.

Thanked by 1default
  • @pbx said:
    But if he's not trying to recover, why does he keep some services running? Weird shit.

don't try to understand him, obviously cociu is not only nickname, it is a STATE OF MIND

Thanked by 1pbx
  • @Andrews said:

@pbx said:

don't try to understand him, obviously cociu is not only nickname, it is a STATE OF MIND

cociu is cociu.

Thanked by 2FrankZ pbx
  • @Andrews said:

@pbx said:

• @pbx said:

My guess is that it's prepaid stuff that just keeps running on its own, he cant even be bothered to shut them down.

Thanked by 1pbx
  • Wanted to check status of my refund ticket.
    522 timeout by Cloudflare.

Down again ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• When was it up?

• M66BM66B Veteran
    edited October 2021

Since cociu never responded anymore, I think he should be banned again. Unless LET thinks provider's behavior like this is acceptable and should be supported here of course.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

89.35.39.0/24

• @M66B said:
    Since cociu never responded anymore, I think he should be banned again. Unless LET thinks provider's behavior like this is acceptable and should be supported here of course.

Besides LET has a new Romanian provider to play with (bonus- they may be located in someone's living room and not a perfume warehouse).

Thanked by 1default