Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services! - Page 57
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu - hostsolutions.ro - NETSILVANIA | Move your services!

Comments

• zappatazappata Member
    edited June 2021

@LTniger said: his PP balance

o:)

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited June 2021

@LTniger said:

@default said: Wait. If PayPal freezes his account, this means no more chargebacks?

This mean longer time to process chargeback as Borta him-self will not be able to receive any money and his PP balance may dry out.

Well, he had is PP frozen before. According to that he said.
    So I guess he already learned from that, to keep as little funds as possible inside PP.

I am pretty sure, by reading how many people filled a chargeback, he likely has it frozen already or is close before getting frozen.

• So basically cociu has a small PP?

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited June 2021

@dahartigan said:
    So basically cociu has a small PP?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • defaultdefault Veteran

@dahartigan said:
    So basically cociu has a small PP?

Based on how many satisfied sisters he has... I strongly don't think so.

• This is getting boring. This thread has become a chest pit.

• Yeah perhaps need to lock that thread down until cociu decides to grace us with one of his BS excuses again or new information is available.
    Till then - its just everyone beating on the same dead horse.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@NobodyInteresting said:
    Yeah perhaps need to lock that thread down until cociu decides to grace us with one of his BS excuses again or new information is available.

The problem is, the horse is not dead.

It’s alive and kicking, and what people have been trying to do here is to lure it back to the stables 😂

• M66BM66B Veteran
    edited June 2021

@thedp said:

@NobodyInteresting said:
    Yeah perhaps need to lock that thread down until cociu decides to grace us with one of his BS excuses again or new information is available.

It’s alive and kicking, and what people have been trying to do here is to lure it back to the stables 😂

The stables are empty and the work horses are gone (invo-something):

Thanked by 1lonea
  • @M66B said:

@thedp said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

The stables are empty:

Considering that there has been zero updates from his Majesty the romanian perfume mogul (except the occasional lawsuit, IP sales and announcement via his time machine) - I'd say this horse is very much dead and buried.

• JabJabJabJab Member

Yeah, we need update on that IP sale!

• @default said: Based on how many satisfied sisters he has... I strongly don't think so.

But if sister knows nothing different... go figure :D

• aliletalilet Member

Has anyone actually confirm from cociu if his PP is facing issue?

• My PP is facing issue, wife not very happy. Yet i work.

Such is life.

Thanked by 2alilet vyas11
  • M66BM66B Veteran

@NobodyInteresting said:

@M66B said:

@thedp said:

@NobodyInteresting said:

The stables are empty:

Considering that there has been zero updates from his Majesty the romanian perfume mogul (except the occasional lawsuit, IP sales and announcement via his time machine) - I'd say this horse is very much dead and buried.

The perfume king will update his PayPal account soon. He'll have to ...

• Well, I had an automatic paypal payment to hostsolutions cancelled 4 days ago. No idea why it got cancelled, but maybe they have issues with their paypal.

• Another week of drama continues........

Thanked by 1LowLowLow
  • Honestly, this thread is the highlight of my dreary day :/

@Merlincool said:
    Another week of drama continues........

• Where are cociu's affected clients though? Are they already over with the 5 stages of grief?

• iNK79iNK79 Member
    edited June 2021

Most of this thread's comment is from just a couple of people who probably don't have any VPS with HS; I think most of the client doesn't care about the data they have or the level of service they are getting for the price they paid; I have a VPS with HS, which is working perfectly fine & was never down.

• DarioXDarioX Member

@stevewatson301 said:
    Where are cociu's affected clients though? Are they already over with the 5 stages of grief?

The affected clients were probably paying 2.3€ / month for 1TB of seedbox space.
    What exactly do you want to grief about?

Did I know it wouldn't last?
    Yes.

Would I do it again?
    You bet I would.

• defaultdefault Veteran

@DarioX said:

Would I do it again?
    You bet I would.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited June 2021

@DarioX said: Would I do it again?
    You bet I would.

I am sure many people feel the same, this is the essence if LET.

Thanked by 1niknar1900
  • Agreed. At 1.33EUR/TB, I don't really care about uptime. I was running a STORJ node (which unlike CHIA doesn't need constant I/O or CPU) hoping I would earn enough tokens to pay for the box itself. If I get a free year, all the better, I might even recover the costs fully and get a small profit.

• @ramesh_vish said:
    I might even recover the costs fully and get a small profit.

Yeah, probably. I think in 6 months you should be able to get some profit. Really hope Storj keeps growing.

• wionswions Member

@iNK79 said:
    Most of this thread's comment is from just a couple of people who probably don't have any VPS with HS; I think most of the client doesn't care about the data they have or the level of service they are getting for the price they paid; I have a VPS with HS, which is working perfectly fine & was never down.

I had a storage VPS that worked for a few weeks. It has now been down for 26 days with no communication from the vendor. Regardless of price that's unacceptable and the reason I've pursued a chargeback. @cociu is either a fraud or a very bad businessman at best, and LET should not be tacitly endorsing his deceptive practices by returning his provider tag when he inevitably pops back up with discounts and an apology.

Thanked by 2bjo Demindiro
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited June 2021

TBH, after this thread, if he comes back, he owes no apology, LET did its worst so we are even.

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited June 2021

@Maounique said:
    TBH, after this thread, if he comes back, he owes no apology, LET did it's worst so we are even.

True, which is why I don't think he will want to come back.

He needs to apologize, but apologies need to be made for his affected customers; not for LET community's drama, or for other "low" providers who publicly bashed him. Besides, LET is not the official support panel of HostSolutions, and this was stated multiple times in the past to people asking for support around here instead of opening tickets.

But, let's not forget we all love this drama with popcorn. So let's carry on with whatever our intentions are towards cociu. I don't think he intends to send potential customers into court, like some providers do around here.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • JabJabJabJab Member
    edited June 2021

Last 30 days uptime: 11.0602%
    2021 uptime: 85.4039%
    Offline Since 3w 5d ago

Thanked by 1wions
This discussion has been closed.