Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

🥚EASTER 2021 MEGATHREAD 🐇 - Page 14
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

🥚EASTER 2021 MEGATHREAD 🐇

Comments

• Just checking if anybody got their @hosthatch Easter storage (2tb) vps delivered...

• @contactwajeeh said:
    Just checking if anybody got their @hosthatch Easter storage (2tb) vps delivered...

It is more than 10 business days, so they have been delivered to everyone, of course!

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • Not provisioned :(

• @caracal said:
    Not provisioned :(

Their support told me they should be ready within the 24th

• @contactwajeeh said:
    Just checking if anybody got their @hosthatch Easter storage (2tb) vps delivered...

at least there's response, so i'm gonna hang in there a little longer.

• And @hosthatch said they might do something this week, but with such delays I guess they won't restock.

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@default said:
    And @hosthatch said they might do something this week, but with such delays I guess they won't restock.

Unlikely we will do any large storage promotions soon, perhaps a very small amount of restock in a couple of locations.

Deploying new storage became ~30-40% more expensive in the past week and large-size drives are out of stock at most of our vendors because of Chia mining.

Thanked by 2lentro dragonfsky
  • @hosthatch said:

@default said:
    And @hosthatch said they might do something this week, but with such delays I guess they won't restock.

Unlikely we will do any large storage promotions soon, perhaps a very small amount of restock in a couple of locations.

Deploying new storage became ~30-40% more expensive in the past week and large-size drives are out of stock at most of our vendors because of Chia mining.

The disk will be cheap again in several days.

• @hosthatch said:

@default said:

perhaps a very small amount of restock in a couple of locations.

Awesome. People will be happy with such restock. 10 year anniversary celebration should not be hindered by some problems. It's 10 years after all.

• FalzoFalzo Member
    edited April 2021

@codydoby said:

@hosthatch said:

@default said:

The disk will be cheap again in several days.

this. exchange is supposed to open on may 3rd for chia and we'll then quickly see what the markets really think of that. unless you are a believer chances are quite high that all the petabyte storages are kind of ... worthless.

Thanked by 2lentro BBTN
  • nordmannnordmann Member
    edited April 2021

@contactwajeeh said:

Promotional Package HDD 3TB was delivered instantly <3

• Anyone still waiting on their 2tb vps from hosthatch?

Thanked by 1contactwajeeh
  • honushonus Member

@fragpic said:
    Anyone still waiting on their 2tb vps from hosthatch?

yes

Thanked by 1fragpic
  • @fragpic said:

Yes!

Thanked by 1fragpic
  • @fragpic said:

Yes still waiting

Thanked by 1fragpic
  • lentrolentro Member, Host Rep

@hosthatch

Do your services come with DDoS protection? I see that there's a button in the footer on the website that suggests its existence, but there isn't any content on any page.

• jon617jon617 Veteran
    edited April 2021

@lentro said: Do your services come with DDoS protection

No. Some locations can add it for a fee. They once told me $5/mo per IP in Chicago, LA, Amsterdam, and London. Not sure what protection.

I think they offered Voxility in the past, not any more.

• Just got a response from Hosthatch regarding the 2tb vps. They said they have some issue and that provisioning will be delayed upto May 3rd.

Thanked by 1contactwajeeh
  • I got same response from them

Hi,

Unfortunately we have bad news to report. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have to delay the ETA to 3rd May. We very much expect to deliver your server earlier than this, however this is the solid ETA we can provide at the moment without having to change it again.

If you do not wish to wait, we can provide you with a full refund. Please do note that your billing date will start from the day that your server is delivered, so you won't lose any paid time because of our delay.

• Issue known as Chia :P

Thanked by 1fragpic
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited April 2021

@caracal said:
    Issue known as Chia :P

Regarding Chia... "Transactions will be enabled on May 3, 2021 around 10AM PDT."

Let's hope this is just a coincidence, otherwise the world has gone crazy in greed and speculation, meaning human society no longer deserves to exist.

Thanked by 2fragpic yoursunny
  • nmslnmsl Member

@hosthatch said:
    These plans come with 4 GB RAM (including in LA). The specs we advertise on LET are the ones that we will honor.

If you were assigned the wrong specs, please open a ticket and we'll get it fixed.

Hi,could you take a look at tickets:#620276,invoice problem with wrong specs,thanks

• Just got my 10TB provisioned on LAX. 2TB still pending

• my 2tb vps in LA from hosthatch just got provisioned.

• my 2tb got provisioned too.

• AcacyAcacy Member

@fragpic said:
    my 2tb vps in LA from hosthatch just got provisioned.

Same to me just finally they deploy the VM

Thanks @hosthatch

• @hosthatch - Congratulations on provisioning. Any other storage offers?

• @hosthatch
    Invoice #232077, I got my lax 2T provisioned just 2 hours ago.
    but the server has been in stopped status.
    Whether I reboot it or reinstall it manually, it didn't start.
    Please help check it.
    Thanks.

• fragpicfragpic Member
    edited April 2021

@soulnice said:
    @hosthatch
    Please help check it.
    Thanks.

Bro, this is not a support desk. Raise a ticket on the portal. They don't respond to support issues on here anyway.

• @fragpic said:

@soulnice said:
    @hosthatch
    Please help check it.
    Thanks.

Bro, this is not a support desk. Raise a ticket on the portal. They don't respond to support issues on here anyway.

Thanks for your reminding. I have posted a ticket.

This discussion has been closed.