Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

kvm 2xE5-2680v4/2gb ddr4/50gb nvme+3.6tb hdd raid10- located in Bucharest ! Telia upstream ! - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

kvm 2xE5-2680v4/2gb ddr4/50gb nvme+3.6tb hdd raid10- located in Bucharest ! Telia upstream !

Comments

• @cociu Any ETA on the remaining ones i feel like i am the last one on the list :neutral:

• afnafn Member

@csnsone said:
    @cociu Any ETA on the remaining ones i feel like i am the last one on the list :neutral:

did you check your account? do not wait for an email, I never got it (not even in spam folder) but the server just showed in my control panel

Also, I think they're busy atm, I have 2 unanswered tickets regarding 2 different issues since last weekend + coicu haven't answered my question here about HDD performance so don't worry

• ZeastZeast Member

@csnsone said:
    @cociu Any ETA on the remaining ones i feel like i am the last one on the list :neutral:

still waiting Q_Q

• @afn said:

Also, I think they're busy atm, I have 2 unanswered tickets regarding 2 different issues since last weekend + coicu haven't answered my question here about HDD performance so don't worry

They must be very busy. I asked for a cancelation 3 days ago, which was accepted but no refund has been given so far...

• CybrCybr Member

I heard good things about cociu, so I decided to try a VPS... Not a storage one, but a 4 core one with 8GB ram and a SSD.

Sadly I've been disappointed big time. 98% steal. Totally unusable right from the start.

I thought maybe I just got a bad node and it could be fixed, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt, and opened a ticket a week ago... No response.

• @Cybr said:
    I heard good things about cociu, so I decided to try a VPS... Not a storage one, but a 4 core one with 8GB ram and a SSD.

Sadly I've been disappointed big time. 98% steal. Totally unusable right from the start.

I thought maybe I just got a bad node and it could be fixed, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt, and opened a ticket a week ago... No response.

what cpu you get

• CybrCybr Member

@notarobo said:
    what cpu you get

E5-2450L... Not that the CPU matters when the whole OS and all processes are frozen most of the time and don't respond.

• afnafn Member

@Cybr said:

@notarobo said:
    what cpu you get

E5-2450L... Not that the CPU matters when the whole OS and all processes are frozen most of the time and don't respond.

dunno why yours is so bad, but tbh, I find my vps (with 50 gb nvme) perfect It doesn't freeze and I usually get around 80-120 MB/s download speeds on nvme when downloading from hetzner, ovh, leaseweb, shit happens as soon as I try to download on the 3.6 TB storage drive, the write speed on the HDD drive is around 2-4 MB/s

• HakimHakim Member

@afn said: dunno why yours is so bad, but tbh, I find my vps (with 50 gb nvme) perfect It doesn't freeze and I usually get around 80-120 MB/s download speeds on nvme when downloading from hetzner, ovh, leaseweb, shit happens as soon as I try to download on the 3.6 TB storage drive, the write speed on the HDD drive is around 2-4 MB/s

NVMe series use a faster E5-2680 v4 CPU.

• @Cybr said:

@notarobo said:
    what cpu you get

The low power cpu is a shit, the vps with this cpu can only be used as storage server.
    Try with the normal cpu plan.

• CybrCybr Member

@bdarwin said:
    The low power cpu is a shit, the vps with this cpu can only be used as storage server.

How am I supposed to know that "KVM special Plan" with a SSD for €6.50/month comes with a bad CPU and is just another storage server? I didn't purchase a storage server, and I'm not going to just buy more plans hoping to get one that isn't completely unusable.

• @Cybr said:

@bdarwin said:

How am I supposed to know that "KVM special Plan" with a SSD for €6.50/month comes with a bad CPU and is just another storage server? I didn't purchase a storage server, and I'm not going to just buy more plans hoping to get one that isn't completely unusable.

The high power CPU information will be displayed in the purchase details, you won't miss it.
    However the bad cpu info won't displayed in purchase details.

• CybrCybr Member

@bdarwin said:
    The high power CPU information will be displayed in the purchase details, you won't miss it.

I got a "high frequency CPU" plan from another budget provider in this region last month, and it was also unusable due to very high steal. I think I'm just going to have to cut my losses at this point and stick to hosts which I know are reliable and plans which are clear about what I'm getting. Trying to host in RO/RU seems like a lost cause.

• @Cybr said:

@bdarwin said:

I got a "high frequency CPU" plan from another budget provider in this region last month, and it was also unusable due to very high steal. I think I'm just going to have to cut my losses at this point and stick to hosts which I know are reliable and plans which are clear about what I'm getting. Trying to host in RO/RU seems like a lost cause.

double down to reduce losses. get triennial plan on new 2680v4 VPS for best saving.

• @yorkchou @seed2tweet did you get a response for your cancellation request?

• seed2tweetseed2tweet Member
    edited April 2021

@fragpic said:
    @yorkchou @seed2tweet did you get a response for your cancellation request?

The server was cancelled but I have got no refund so far.

• afnafn Member
    edited April 2021

@seed2tweet said:

@fragpic said:

The server was cancelled but I have got no refund so far.

same here for one my services that I cancelled but got no refund yet.

• @fragpic said:

Yep, I got a refund back to my paypal on 28th,March. I PMed the ticket number along with my Paypal transaction number to cociu direcly.

• fragpicfragpic Member
    edited April 2021

@cociu its been so many days without a response to my ticket and my PM.
    What is going on?

• No refund still.. thinking of opening a PayPal case...

• @seed2tweet said:
    No refund still.. thinking of opening a PayPal case...

I got mine today.

• seed2tweetseed2tweet Member
    edited April 2021

@fragpic said:

I got mine today.

Alright then, maybe I'll get lucky too :)

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

@seed2tweet said:
    No refund still.. thinking of opening a PayPal case...

Likewise, almost 11 days for a ticket response...

• cociucociu Member

hello All , sorry fr my absence , this days we had to replace a entirely netup due of faill wich was involucrate like 23 nodes. Some tikets was delayed due of this problems so no worry about refunds will start to process fromtumorrow even waspast the money back guarantee. Thanks all. About this offer we have find the issuewith the hdd drive and we are working in this.

Thanked by 3seed2tweet benj0x jixun
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker
    edited April 2021

@cociu said:
    entirely netup due of faill wich was involucrate like 23 nodes.

I guess "involucrate" means "involved", but what is "netup"?

(No sarcasm about your english skills. I simply don't understand what you mean)

• @ps20090 said:
    Got Email from Cociu - Free 50% Credit

This promotion is valid from 18.03.2021 to 21.03.2021.

Thanks for been part of our business!
    HostSolutions.ro Team.

Anyone else still waiting for the extra credit?

• _FBi_FBi Member

@nordmann said:

@ps20090 said:
    Got Email from Cociu - Free 50% Credit

This promotion is valid from 18.03.2021 to 21.03.2021.

Thanks for been part of our business!
    HostSolutions.ro Team.

Anyone else still waiting for the extra credit?

I have not received mine as far as I can tell.

• cociucociu Member

@nordmann said: Anyone else still waiting for the extra credit?

@_FBi said: I have not received mine as far as I can tell.

tiket number in private please

Thanked by 1nordmann
  • @cociu said:
    About this offer we have find the issuewith the hdd drive and we are working in this.

What did you find?

• did this involve other nodes? I had a 6TB promo disk wiped, opened a ticket, waited but just decided to restore from backup and closed the ticket

This discussion has been closed.