Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

β€Ί $gme - Page 9
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$gme

12345679Β»

Comments

• Tony40Tony40 Member
    edited February 2021

$GME To the moon! open up 49% up today. US$137.00 ... Stock 1y Target Est $13.44. The company is bleeding out because on the pandemic.

• @SirFoxy said:
    still holding 3 shares btw

Did you sell at the tip?

• @SmallWeb said:

@SirFoxy said:

Did you sell at the tip?

Just the tip.

Anyone want to buy some dogecoin? :)

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited February 2021

@SmallWeb said:

@SirFoxy said:

Did you sell at the tip?

no i sold 3 at like $62 then put it into SNDL puts and turned that ~$150 into ~$350

• @SirFoxy said:

@SmallWeb said:

@SirFoxy said:

Did you sell at the tip?

no i sold 3 at like $62 then put it into SNDL puts and turned that ~$150 into ~$350

Wasn't your average cost like $123 a share, so you lost?

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited February 2021

@TimboJones said:

@SirFoxy said:

@SmallWeb said:

@SirFoxy said:

Did you sell at the tip?

Wasn't your average cost like $123 a share, so you lost?

yeah i was down like ~$150 on the 2 and fractional share i sold (like .8) but i made it back on my play against sndl. im still holding 3 shares that im down like $60 on.

all together im down like, $30? as it stands right now.

which is whatever it's just play money, im down more on $ARKK than anything its where i have most of my serious money but it'll bounce back.

• Opportunity cost, I guess.

• Wasn't this whole thing supposed to be like shooting fish in a barrel? Buy low, sell high...

• πŸ’ŽπŸ‘πŸš€πŸŒ‘πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ’°πŸ€‘?

I had fun on Reddit looking up the account ages of all the bots telling people to hold (the bag). Mostly a few days or weeks old.

• @TimboJones said:
    Wasn't this whole thing supposed to be like shooting fish in a barrel? Buy low, sell high...

well also, the fact multiple brokers banned the ability to buy the stock for roughly 3 days prevented the squeeze, it peaked at $500, however i dont think its over yet. look at the options volume.

• gambling addiction is hard to break.

• The current global situation has me confused and the only investment I would make right now is probably the UK pound and tech giants. Compared to other countries (EU and US), the UK at least knows what it is doing and has a clear plan. I've said good things about Bitrix before on another green forum and it seems the UK doesn't quite agree with me.

• @elliotc said:
    the UK at least knows what it is doing and has a clear plan.

What's this now?

• rcxbrcxb Member

@elliotc said:
    the only investment I would make right now is probably the UK pound
    the UK at least knows what it is doing and has a clear plan.

The UK pound might not be very strong, soon, once Scotland and Ireland insist on leaving the union, due to Brexit.

• πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸŒˆπŸ»πŸ¦πŸ¦πŸ¦

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • Up 1.74%. Is that was a diamond hand is?

• @SmallWeb said:
    Up 1.74%. Is that was a diamond hand is?

proud of u michael ape gang πŸ’ŽπŸ‘‰πŸ‘Œ

Thanked by 1MichaelCee
  • I'm not up on all the stock trading stuff, so I just robbed my local GameStop. They had $132.47 in the register, how do I calculate my gains?

• @randomq said:
    I'm not up on all the stock trading stuff, so I just robbed my local GameStop. They had $132.47 in the register, how do I calculate my gains?

You lose, I win. Bye bye.

• DerekDerek Member

GME GME GME GME GME

Only a true gambler will play the market.

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited March 2021

diamond handsπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

• boomers said it couldnt be done

• GME is lame, put your money into Doge!
    🐢 πŸͺ™πŸš€πŸŒ‘πŸ’ŽπŸ‘

• lonealonea Member, Host Rep

GME back at 300+