Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$gme - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$gme

Comments

• @Unbelievable said:
    Sorry I live a different kind of life. Stock pumpers and BS Dumpers are not the kind of people I associate with. I stay away from the fast money crowd, because most are hucksters that are only into themselves

u do u chief

• UnbelievableUnbelievable Member
    edited January 2021

Wait and see how many naïve people get hurt. Last money in is always the greater fool. When this is done there will be tons of stories of people who cant afford it, getting wiped out

Thanked by 2needsy Falzo
  • Hey, we are here for the drama, not the unsustainable LA yearly vps.

More 🍿

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • in conclusion haters gone hate, also update:

Thanked by 1FrankZ
  • UnbelievableUnbelievable Member
    edited January 2021

The flame wars will soon be epic on WSB, people will turn on eachother when this implodes and they start searching for a scapegoat. Coming up on the next episode of "American Greed..."

• Screw Robinhood

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • @Sebster27 That was profound. Care to elaborate or was that the two words you filed with the SEC? I'm sure they would want something a bit more verbose

• @Sebster27 said:
    Screw Robinhood

Fidelity is a safe bet, they use self clearing.

• Not sure about gme now but tomorrow's gonna be Doge day 🐕🐶🐾

• @Unbelievable said:
    @Sebster27 That was profound. Care to elaborate or was that the two words you filed with the SEC? I'm sure they would want something a bit more verbose

I don't use Robinhood. Just mad at them for stopping the trading of GME. They shouldn't dictate what people can buy. But I guess most companies stopped the trading of them anyway.

• @SirFoxy said:

@Sebster27 said:
    Screw Robinhood

I'm on E*Trade

• @Sebster27 said:

@SirFoxy said:

@Sebster27 said:
    Screw Robinhood

I'm on E*Trade

they also imposed restrictions, vanguard or fidelity didn't.

• @SirFoxy said:

@Sebster27 said:

@SirFoxy said:

@Sebster27 said:
    Screw Robinhood

I'm on E*Trade

they also imposed restrictions, vanguard or fidelity didn't.

Yeah. I didn't get in on GME since I didn't get into the Freddy hype. But I wonder if it's going to crash or skyrocket tomorrow. I got my money on crashing but who knows.

• elliotcelliotc Member
    edited January 2021

@Unbelievable said:
    Sorry I live a different kind of life. Stock pumpers and BS Dumpers are not the kind of people I associate with. I stay away from the fast money crowd, because most are hucksters that are only into themselves

We are not fast money crowd, but the hedge funds do. This is the revenge, and if this succeeds, hedge funds will never dare to play dangerous games again.

Btw, As I expected, after the last social hit on Trump, WJ has gotten a taste of the sweetness of the "remove harmful post".

With this group of two-legged sheep, you also want to challenge our control? Values are monopolized by our elite. You can pick and choose within the options we provide, but you can’t overturn everything.

Edit: No matter how it ends, someone need to paid the price. For example, the U.S. government eventually intervened: other countries held U.S. debt and other assets because of its "risk free" feature. But this characteristic relies on a reputation for free markets and military projection over the past few decades.

Once the reputation is lost, the long term losses are incalculable.

• @elliotc said:
    We are not fast money crowd, but the hedge funds do. This is the revenge, and if this succeeds, hedge funds will never dare to play dangerous games again.

Finger pointing or pretending to be the teacher doesn't help.

• So, gme rush is going down and hedge funds crying a river?

• @webcraft said:

@elliotc said:

Finger pointing or pretending to be the teacher doesn't help.

Don't get me wrong, I personally only invested a few hundred dollars for popcorns, and was prepared to lose it all.
    I just want to see those elite jump. Finance crisis? who care.

• Robinhood raises $1 billion, will reopen GameStop stock purchases on Friday

https://yahoo.com/entertainment/robinhood-gme-wallstreetbets-065440267.html

• Lots of Angry Customers, will this company survive?

Google salvaged Robinhood’s one-star rating by deleting nearly 100,000 negative reviews

https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/28/22255245/google-deleting-bad-robinhood-reviews-play-store

• Thanked by 1vimalware
  • Play stupid games win stupid prizes. And I should know, almost bankrupted myself with otc. And this gme will end up like most of pinks do. A lot of retails going down the hard way.

Thanked by 2randvegeta webcraft
  • randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@serv_ee said:
    Play stupid games win stupid prizes. And I should know, almost bankrupted myself with otc. And this gme will end up like most of pinks do. A lot of retails going down the hard way.

Hedgefunds gonna get burned first.

Thanked by 1serv_ee
  • @randvegeta said:

@serv_ee said:
    Play stupid games win stupid prizes. And I should know, almost bankrupted myself with otc. And this gme will end up like most of pinks do. A lot of retails going down the hard way.

Take one down another will just take its place. Doesn't really matter to them.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @serv_ee said:
    Take one down another will just take its place. Doesn't really matter to them.

So why do we need to catch criminals?>

@randvegeta said:

I suspect it's more than hudgefunds, it is impossible to give such a huge pressure to brokers and US Gov.

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • I do not know much about stocks trading and speculation, but thanks to this thread I learn a few things from you guys, while also enjoying a small popcorn drama.

I hope this thing will not turn into some snowball towards another worldwide financial crisis. It would be the last thing we need in this current pandemic with mutations.

• randvegetarandvegeta Member, Host Rep

@default said: I hope this thing will not turn into some snowball towards another worldwide financial crisis. It would be the last thing we need in this current pandemic with mutations.

It could.

• @default said:
    I do not know much about stocks trading and speculation, but thanks to this thread I learn a few things from you guys, while also enjoying a small popcorn drama.

I hope this thing will not turn into some snowball towards another worldwide financial crisis. It would be the last thing we need in this current pandemic with mutations.

We are already in a crisis, Not Financial, but Economic crisis. The core symptom of the financial crisis is the collapse of credit. The economic crisis is about a major problem in the production system. Finance is part of the economy.

• 💪🦍🍗 = 🚀🚀🚀

@SirFoxy

Thanked by 1SirFoxy
  • @elliotc said:
    The economic crisis is about a major problem in the production system.

And yet, big money were made not from production, but from commerce businesses, and finances, and services.

We'll see how it goes in the following months, but I just hope those 200 (or 300) secret leaders will not f*ck society as we know it. In my personal opinion (not that it matters as I am very small) they wanted to limit population numbers by avoiding a World War 3 and instead cause an "accidental" pandemic with mutations. At this point a financial crisis would make things worse for an already stressed society.

The end may be nigh.