Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MaxKVM] Network Updates with Christmas and New Year Offers (2020)! - Page 17
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MaxKVM] Network Updates with Christmas and New Year Offers (2020)!

Comments

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited January 2021

@ferri said:

@hotsnow said:

@MaxKVM said:
    More promo codes to drop in the morning! (PST) ;)

any hints about the time period? ;)

based on the past, maybe about 5 - 6 hours from now

oh no, that's another early morning once again, my clock is 20:13 now :'(

• @hotsnow said:

@ferri said:

@hotsnow said:

@MaxKVM said:
    More promo codes to drop in the morning! (PST) ;)

any hints about the time period? ;)

based on the past, maybe about 5 - 6 hours from now

oh no, that's another early morning once again, my clock is 20:13 now :'(

mine 19:14 .. hhahaha

Thanked by 1hotsnow
  • As promised, here are a few promotion codes if you missed out on the 01-01-2021 promo:

01-01-2021-04DJ9FQHPT
    01-01-2021-5YQI7AJP45
    01-01-2021-82WZZ68BMC
    01-01-2021-94A1VRQQS4
    01-01-2021-BYK44ALI77

This should be the last of the promo codes. The SKVM-256M, SKVM-2G-2CPU, and SKVM-4G-4CPU will not be available after midnight tonight.

Good luck! B)

• @MaxKVM said:
    As promised, here are a few promotion codes if you missed out on the 01-01-2021 promo:

01-01-2021-04DJ9FQHPT
    01-01-2021-5YQI7AJP45
    01-01-2021-82WZZ68BMC
    01-01-2021-94A1VRQQS4
    01-01-2021-BYK44ALI77

This should be the last of the promo codes. The SKVM-256M, SKVM-2G-2CPU, and SKVM-4G-4CPU will not be available after midnight tonight.

Good luck! B)

only 50% :(

• all the codes 50% off?

• @toumi111 said:
    all the codes 50% off?

yep

• Seems like no one take the code?

• @ferri said:
    Seems like no one take the code?

:p

• @MaxKVM said:
    As promised, here are a few promotion codes if you missed out on the 01-01-2021 promo:

some 77% or 75% plz :D

• :# Quite fun game to play - everyone would have fast finger after this event

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • @MaxKVM said:
    Good luck! B)

01-02-2021 plz, 77% :)

• @hotsnow said:

@MaxKVM said:

01-01-2021-04DJ9FQHPT
    01-01-2021-5YQI7AJP45
    01-01-2021-82WZZ68BMC
    01-01-2021-94A1VRQQS4
    01-01-2021-BYK44ALI77

Good luck! B)

only 50% :(

most of the codes are expired or used

• Thanks @MaxKVM for all. Its amazing deal. Hope you gain more success in 2021.

• Thanks @MaxKVM for all the amazing deals ;)

now can go to sleep, lol :D

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • Thanks, @MaxKVM for the amazing deals :) Please let me know when i can migrate my VPS to Singapore :D

Thanked by 2Ganonk MaxKVM
  • Also want to say thanks to @MaxKVM . Got a couple very good deals on servers that will go to good use.

• @DianTama said:
    Thanks, @MaxKVM for the amazing deals :) Please let me know when i can migrate my VPS to Singapore :D

@jon617 said:
    Also want to say thanks to @MaxKVM . Got a couple very good deals on servers that will go to good use.

Thank you, everyone.. and Happy New Year!

Hardware (RAM, NVMe) in Singapore and Los Angeles will be upgraded soon.

What should we release next?

Storage Servers? Storage Slabs? Dedicated vCPUs? New Location? :)

• @MaxKVM said:

@DianTama said:
    Thanks, @MaxKVM for the amazing deals :) Please let me know when i can migrate my VPS to Singapore :D

@jon617 said:
    Also want to say thanks to @MaxKVM . Got a couple very good deals on servers that will go to good use.

Thank you, everyone.. and Happy New Year!

Hardware (RAM, NVMe) in Singapore and Los Angeles will be upgraded soon.

Storage Server / Storage Slabs would be good for Singapore since its really hard to find storage server in this location

• 1 vote for "Dedicated vCPUs"

• +1 for Dedicated vCPUs

• Storage Slabs

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Seems like a new location is imminent 😂

Thanked by 2MaxKVM gdmax
  • @MaxKVM said:

can you provide amazing kvm (RAM 512 MB) at SGP with awesome pricing (85% off) ? :wink:

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@webmasteroffers said:
    1 vote for "Dedicated vCPUs"

I don't need dedicated vCPU, but I want a clear policy on what percentage of CPU usage would not result in a suspension, so that I can correctly throttle my apps to stay below the limit and not worry about the suspension hammer hanging over my head.

• @MaxKVM said:

+111 for storage slabs

• SP7SP7 Member

@yoursunny said:

@webmasteroffers said:

I don't need dedicated vCPU, but I want a clear policy on what percentage of CPU usage would not result in a suspension, so that I can correctly throttle my apps to stay below the limit and not worry about the suspension hammer hanging over my head.

AFAIK 30% constant CPU usage is fine.

• @SP7 said:

@yoursunny said:

@webmasteroffers said:

I would also like to ask about the cpu usage. They are adding RAM and NVMe as they fill servers, which means there will be less cpu to share among everyone.

• @smallbibi said: I would also like to ask about the cpu usage. They are adding RAM and NVMe as they fill servers, which means there will be less cpu to share among everyone.

where was this said?

• @smallbibi said:

@SP7 said:

@yoursunny said:

@webmasteroffers said:

I would also like to ask about the cpu usage. They are adding RAM and NVMe as they fill servers, which means there will be less cpu to share among everyone.

Use common sense for now, if possible. You will be contacted if you are detected to be abusing resources and you will find out the exact CPU percentage limit at that time. :)

@thedp said:
    Seems like a new location is imminent 😂

Because nobody suggested it? :D

• @FrankZ

@MaxKVM said: Hardware (RAM, NVMe) in Singapore and Los Angeles will be upgraded soon.