Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[MaxKVM] Network Updates with Christmas and New Year Offers (2020)! - Page 13
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[MaxKVM] Network Updates with Christmas and New Year Offers (2020)!

Comments

• @hotsnow said:

@DianTama said:
    i didn't test it below SKVM-4G since I'm rushing to get it too xD

I calculated it first, and confused by this value, so missed it :s

Some next level plays by @MaxKVM here... People were talking about putting everything in cart and counting backwards to figure out which plan had the discount. So they let the coupon apply to two different plans.

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • I got SKVM-4G 77% off. $2.76/month. Thanks @MaxKVM

Thanked by 2Ganonk MaxKVM
  • @smallbibi said:
    Some next level plays by @MaxKVM here... People were talking about putting everything in cart and counting backwards to figure out which plan had the discount. So they let the coupon apply to two different plans.

perhaps next will be three :D

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • Finally, I got 1 to replace my 4G-4CPU!

• @mexyul said:
    I got SKVM-4G 77% off. $2.76/month. Thanks @MaxKVM

Which coupon you need to use for that price?

• @sepei said:

@mexyul said:

31-12-2020

• @DianTama said:
    Finally, I got 1 to replace my 4G-4CPU!

Oh boy, are all of them going to be in SG? All of them are very nice deals.

• well then, I guess “01-01-2021” will be 80% ? B)

• @smallbibi said:

@DianTama said:

My 4G-4CPU is already in SG,
    I'm planning to migrate the PKVM-6G/8G to SG if they do have stock.

But I think since I got 8G already I'm gonna cancel the remaining and request to migrate PKVM-8G to SG

• edited December 2020

I got the coupon accepted, then I go to checkout, login to exiting account, then the system remove the coupon and the price back to $25. What's wrong here?

I've create a ticket and hope @MaxKVM can check my case.

• NoCommentNoComment Member
    edited December 2020

@DianTama said:

@smallbibi said:

@DianTama said:

But I think since I got 8G already I'm gonna cancel the remaining and request to migrate PKVM-8G to SG

Based on my 7 years of idling experience, if you can get the 6G/8G on separate nodes it may be worth it to keep both. I've never seen such prices in asia, ever.

Edit:

@webmasteroffers said: I got the coupon accepted, then I when to checkout, login to exiting account, then the system remove the coupon and the price back to $25. What's wrong here?

Coupon ran out, unfortunately.

• @webmasteroffers said:
    I got the coupon accepted, then I when to checkout, login to exiting account, then the system remove the coupon and the price back to $25. What's wrong here?

Very likely to be there was another product (that was not eligible for the promo code) in the cart?

• @smallbibi said: Based on my 7 years of idling experience, if you can get the 6G/8G on separate nodes it may be worth it to keep both. I've never seen such prices in asia, ever.

Yep, I know,
    but I don't think I need that many resources since PKVM-8G already covered my needs.

And I got other servers that i need pay too :D

• edited December 2020

@swat4 said:

@webmasteroffers said:
    I got the coupon accepted, then I when to checkout, login to exiting account, then the system remove the coupon and the price back to $25. What's wrong here?

Very likely to be there was another product (that was not eligible for the promo code) in the cart?

No, only one product

If there are more products in the cart the system will not display the green text "coupon accepted". I am very happy when got accepted but disappointed after :(

• @webmasteroffers said:

@swat4 said:

@webmasteroffers said:

No, only one product

If there are more products in the cart the system will not display the green text "coupon accepted". I am very happy when got accepted but disappointed after :(

Well i think the code already been used so that the price is back to normal,
    Happen to me before on the PKVM-8G 75% promo

• swat4swat4 Member
    edited December 2020

@webmasteroffers said:

No, only one product

:o Well... Let's for the ticket reply then
    At worst, you still have a chance tomorrow ;) be hopeful

• @DianTama said:

now you have it :) happy man

• @DianTama said:

@webmasteroffers said:

@swat4 said:

@webmasteroffers said:

No, only one product

When I got accepted, mean I took a coupon slot, but not sure when I logged into my account the coupon got removed, don't know why.

• @webmasteroffers said: When I got accepted, mean I took a coupon slot

Unfortunately, that's not how WHMCS works by default. It got removed because the number of uses ran out

Thanked by 1MaxKVM
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@webmasteroffers said:
    When I got accepted, mean I took a coupon slot, but not sure when I logged into my account the coupon got removed, don't know why.

Nope, all I can say is all the best. Coupon is only considered yours after the order is created, just like almost every other websites, so make sure you are logged in and just quickly checkout.

I am quite surprised that you are not aware of this given that you claimed that you are not a newbie, and even owns a website that shares about deals.

@webmasteroffers said: You're wrong, I am not a newbie

Source: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3181471#Comment_3181471

Thanked by 1NoComment
  • @FAT32 said: I am quite surprised that you are not aware of this given that you claimed that you are not a newbie, and even owns a website that shares about deals.

The end is nigh. This is the age of information. Why bother selling goods and services? It's too hard to operate summer hosts now. Instead, become an affiliate marketer for hosts :neutral:

• @webmasteroffers said:

@swat4 said:

@webmasteroffers said:

No, only one product

Thats why I always login first before validate the coupon

Try tomorrow again

• edited December 2020

@FAT32 said:

@webmasteroffers said:

Nope, all I can say is all the best. Coupon is only considered yours after the order is created, just like almost every other websites, so make sure you are logged in and just quickly checkout.

I am quite surprised that you are not aware of this given that you claimed that you are not a newbie, and even owns a website that shares about deals.

@webmasteroffers said: You're wrong, I am not a newbie

Source: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/3181471#Comment_3181471

@FAT32

I mention that I am not a newbie mean I use VPS a lot from Digital Ocean, Vultr, Ramnode as well and I think he said

you won't find difference between 4 core CPU and single core CPU

is not true, correct me if I am wrong.

I am not a newbie but no one know everything ^^

so make sure you are logged in and just quickly checkout.

Will try tomorrow :)

@webmasteroffers said:
    I mention that I am not a newbie mean I use VPS a lot from Digital Ocean, Vultr, Ramnode as well and I think he said

is not true, correct me if I am wrong

You are missing out the most important part in the sentence: "if your visitor is under 80000 per days" 80k per days = 1 per second (on average), for a normal website it shouldn't differ by too much.

Anyway, welcome to LET and take note that for all websites that used WHMCS as the billing system, coupon code is only consider yours after checkout.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • edited December 2020

@FAT32 said:

@webmasteroffers said:

is not true, correct me if I am wrong

You are missing out the most important part in the sentence: "if your visitor is under 80000 per days" 80k per days = 1 per second (on average), for a normal website it shouldn't differ by too much.

Anyway, welcome to LET and take note that for all websites that used WHMCS as the billing system, coupon code is only consider yours after checkout.

Still don't understand. When I use a VPS with 1 CPU at Vultr, the CPU usually got 100% cause many tasks and services are running on a LEMP web server for a small Woocommerce site, but with 4 cores you will get better performance for sure. Even a single visit still got respond faster

edited December 2020

@webmasteroffers said:
    Still don't understand. When I use a VPS with 1 CPU at Vultr, the CPU usually got 100% cause many tasks and services are running on a LEMP web server, but with 4 cores you will get better performance for sure. Even a single visit still got respond faster

In that case that means your website takes longer than 1 second for server to produce the output (Hard to say where is the bottleneck). Vultr CPU performance is not particularly great anyway so I believe you can get a better performance with MaxKVM given the same CPU count.

Thanked by 2verd chocolateshirt
  • @DianTama said:

If you decide to cancel some of your vps on February and it is transferable (allowed by @MaxKVM), dont forget to let us know :)

Please make sure to migrate them to SG first :)

• @mexyul said:

@sepei said:

@mexyul said:

31-12-2020

The promotion code entered does not exist
    :'(

Thanked by 1MaxKVM

@sonic said:

It should be 12-31-2020 :joy:

MM-DD-YYYY

• @sonic said:

@mexyul said:

@sepei said:

@mexyul said:

31-12-2020

it's already ran out