Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M - Page 68
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

★ VirMach ★ Fashionably Late Black Friday & Cyber Week 2020 ★ Flash Deals ★ View inside ★ $7/Yr 512M

Comments

• that was fast, provisioned within 10mins, thanks sir virmach

• ktaog6ktaog6 Member
    edited December 2020

@VirMach I have the same issue, paid but still pending for 3day+, Invoice #1137460, please help me to set it active, thanks!

• thebadassthebadass Member
    edited December 2020

@thebadass said:
    Invoice #1129254 and Invoice #1135504 These two Dallas vps keep showing offline and cannot be used
    Invoice #1133608 shows that the order is cancelled, but I show that it has been paid here, and I hope to verify the refund

@Virmach

Can you give me an answer? I want to know when it will be solved soonest

• @VirMach said:

@cgs3238 said: @VirMach Can billing department deal with the tickets? 5 days no response now.

Probably 100x volume of tickets than we usually get for billing

I think there are very common problems in billing system. maybe 90% of 100x are lead by this?

Have never wait so many days in past years as your customer.

• BF-SPECIAL-2020 are KVM or KVM Lite?

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited December 2020

@JabJab said:
    $9.73/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    WINDOWS AVAILABLE
    1408MB RAM
    1 vCORE
    35GB SSD (RAID 10)
    1000GB BANDWIDTH
    DALLAS, TX LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

WOAH. I would buy it if VirMach would give my money back from yesterday :D

jk. still bought it, however I don't think this is Windows viable machine :D

Not with one vCORE. @Virmach should really block one vCore and Windows Available.

• their vcores are provisioned at about GB4 1,700 points per core, even with windows. it's hard to run it properly I would think even with 2 vcores

• Dear Sir,after I made the payment, the server has not been activated in the past 4 days, the order number is Invoice 1133791, please help me to deal with it, thank you very much

• Moar storage please. Hot damn. 10gb SSD with decent CPU and RAM makes me very sad in the pants. What are people doing with such awkward configurations?

• @its420somewhere said: What are people doing with such awkward configurations?

Idling. These machines are purpose built for idling (not even a joke, the awkward configurations seriously limit the use cases).

• @Bertie said:

@its420somewhere said: What are people doing with such awkward configurations?

Idling. These machines are purpose built for idling (not even a joke, the awkward configurations seriously limit the use cases).

Believe me, I have my fair share of akwardly-shaped virmach idlers, but the useful ones are actually, well, useful.

I found it ironic that I received a VM with the name "UtilizedUseless-VM" - a not-so-awkward 35GB with a slightly-awkward 512mb and 1 core. This I can actually make (some) use of.

• @its420somewhere said: makes me very sad in the pants.

Thanked by 1o_be_one
  • Hi, please check Invoice #1136376. I have completed the payment, but it still shows cancelled. The detailed information is in Ticket #811189, please help me solve this problem as soon as possible. Thank you.@VirMach

• UnicomUnicom Member
    edited December 2020

$12.48
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    5248MB RAM
    1 vCORE
    15GB SSD (RAID 10) :'( :s :#
    5000GB BANDWIDTH
    BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

not this time, sorry

• @Unicom said:
    $12.48
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    5248MB RAM
    1 vCORE
    15GB SSD (RAID 10) :'( :s :#
    5000GB BANDWIDTH
    BUFFALO, NY LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

not this time, sorry

Didn't get it :(

• @Unicom said: not this time, sorry

It sold out in seconds lol

• @dTQzBen8 said: Didn't get it

dont worry. it was useless setup for idling

• @Bertie said: It sold out in seconds lol

bots are faster than humans

• In recent days, there has not been a single perfect offer when you don't think and just buy. All deals have a serious flaw (mostly SSD) and then you wonder if you can come to terms with that. These few seconds decide everything, because bots don't think.

Thanked by 2randomq ariq01
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Unicom said:
    In recent days, there has not been a single perfect offer when you don't think and just buy. All deals have a serious flaw (mostly SSD) and then you wonder if you can come to terms with that. These few seconds decide everything, because bots don't think.

You should determine the terms and think like a bot:

If offer.CPU >= 2 And offer.RAM >= 2048 And offer.SSD >= 30 Then
      If valuation(offer) >= offer.Price * 2 Then
        offer.Buy()
      End If
    End If

See valuation function here:
    https://pastebin.com/m1cLzv6K

• @yoursunny said:

@Unicom said:
    In recent days, there has not been a single perfect offer when you don't think and just buy. All deals have a serious flaw (mostly SSD) and then you wonder if you can come to terms with that. These few seconds decide everything, because bots don't think.

offer.Buy()
      End If
    End If

Haha

My clock frequency is not enough to do it in a millisecond

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire
    edited December 2020

@Unicom said:
    My clock frequency is not enough to do it in a millisecond

Then you should use https://virmach.fat32.top which contains a feature to customise valuation algorithm :)

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @VirMach said:

@MoeCat said: 218428

@password said:
    @VirMach Ticket #518018 - Reinstall Windows

Thank you for providing your ticket ID. Everyone else, please provide your ticket IDs here to ensure we know you created a ticket. Otherwise, our system that's built to display tickets to us may decide not to display it to us and then you'll never receive a response.

Hello, I purchased a vps for $15.06/yr 4 days ago, but it is still pending. Since you are currently engaged in flash sale, it should be very busy, so I am not sure if I need to open the ticket?
    Can you handle it for me, thank you?
    Invoice #1135926

• @yoursunny said:

@Unicom said:

offer.Buy()
      End If
    End If

For the ram part, set it to 19XX would be much better. Not usually offer full 2GiB .

• UnicomUnicom Member
    edited December 2020

@FAT32 said: Then you should use https://virmach.fat32.top which contains a feature to customise valuation algorithm

I am lazy. but with default settings this is not always what you expect. VirMach bypasses your standard algorithm by offering ridiculous deals at huge "discounts".

• UnicomUnicom Member
    edited December 2020

@yoursunny said: You should determine the terms and think like a bot:

I am in Europe and the west coast is much less valuable to me than the east or offers from Amsterdam.

• beigubeigu Member
    edited December 2020

I have an order system that has cancelled the order for fraud. What can I do to reopen the order and pay for it?
    Invoice # 1128610
    @VirMach

• @Unicon AMS current offer looks good value.

• $9/yr
    KVM - 1 GIGABIT
    1024MB RAM
    1 vCORE
    FUCK!!! :s :s :s 15GB SSD (RAID 10)
    1000GB BANDWIDTH
    AMSTERDAM, NL LOCATION
    1 DEDICATED IPv4

• @AlwaysSkint said: AMS current offer looks good value.

Yes, but 15GB SSD almost useless. I am ready to pay more for bigger SSD. 20GB is minimum for my webservices.