Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Friday 2020 - NVMe and Storage deals - deploy worldwide - Page 124
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Black Friday 2020 - NVMe and Storage deals - deploy worldwide

Comments

• @aRNoLD said:
    how can you get Warsaw as well? I don't locate these places from the control panel.

Under KVM section, there are only Zurich & Vienna (besides osl, lon, sto, and etc).

Huh? Well, I ordered one during blackfriday.
    Available in: Amsterdam, Stockholm, Los Angeles, Zurich, Oslo, Vienna, Warsaw, London, Chicago, New York and Sydney (Hong Kong, Madrid and Milan can be pre-ordered, but delivery will be by December 31st).. To be more precise, I ordered the first offer (15$/y) for Madrid, Milan and Warsaw

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

We will have some deals for Christmas/New Year posted at 16:00 CET tomorrow - 24th December.

These won't be anything close to Black Friday though and many will be disappointed, so sorry in advance.

They will be direct URLs with very limited quantity available for every deal. Once they are sold out, they are sold out. We cannot make any exceptions after they are sold out. We also cannot customize them in any way.

These will be the only deals we will do until April 2021. Thanks everyone.

• @hosthatch said: 16:00 CET

See you at 16:30. 😉

• @Chronic said:

@hosthatch said: 16:00 CET

You bet. lol. I guess I will wait till April 2021 then.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Be grateful that they even have Christmas/NY deals after what they offered for BF/CM :)

• Daniel15Daniel15 Veteran
    edited December 2020

@Chronic said:

@hosthatch said: 16:00 CET

lol, I hope it's delayed a bit... 16:00 CET is 7:00am my local time so I'm probably going to sleep through all the deals D: hahaha

• Hmm... I smell something fragrant..

• I'm going to be here just to watch the memes. Already got a good deal on BF.

Thanked by 1Falzo
  • Dont sleep,hurry up :D

• central european time?

• @aRNoLD said:
    central european time?

GMT +1 :)

• @hosthatch said:

@cochon said:

As an existing customer I did drop a ticket about this but was told NO. I guess you had to apply the 10% yourself during the order process, which seemed risky to me at the time.

Someone requested a discount to be applied recently and was it was done. This person shared it on some forum, and we got nearly 50 requests for discounts in the next couple of hours, mostly from people who didn't even qualify for it.

So we made the decision to not apply this anymore for all requests. Otherwise we will be dealing with these requests 6 months from now too. The promotion has expired.

Fair enough regarding the decision and ticket load. Nonetheless, the instructions about the process to follow for this could have been clearer. Some of us thought we were doing the right thing/helping you out by waiting until the deployments had finished before raising it, but in this case the take-away is to squeal early.

• @swat4 said:

@aRNoLD said:
    central european time?

GMT +1 :)

great, thank you.

looks some of us LETers will have to attend a 100m rush contest in ten hours.

• Fyi, Amsterdam has just been down for 3 minutes and up again

Thanked by 1fullclick32
  • @hosthatch Why my Balance reduce from $60 to $25 without using any service?

• @ferri said:
    Fyi, Amsterdam has just been down for 3 minutes and up again

Total disaster! How many millions did you lose? :joy:

• @ferri said:

Yep, my server was rebooted.

• Storage VPS did not rebooted

• @tetech said:

@ferri said:

100 Million.. hahaha .. nope .. This is just info, not to blame anyone

Thanked by 1lowendboi
  • @dosai said:

@ferri said:

Yep, my server was rebooted.

Something not right with amsterdam server network ? down quiet frequent, once it down it last forever until server rebooted.> @ferri said:

@tetech said:

@ferri said:

100 Million.. hahaha .. nope .. This is just info, not to blame anyone

Something not right with Amsterdam server ? network down quiet frequent, once it down it last forever until server rebooted.

• @pachira said:
    Something not right with Amsterdam server ? network down quiet frequent, once it down it last forever until server rebooted.

Could be specific to your box, I'd suggest you to open a ticket with support.

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • @dosai said:

@pachira said:

It was down only once for me and I got an email from HH about the planned downtime.

• @Galeej said:

@dosai said:

@pachira said:

It was down only once for me and I got an email from HH about the planned downtime.

I didn't get any. Could you send it in pm?

• LG in vienna doesn't work

• @sepei said:
    LG in vienna doesn't work

I only care about Warsaw

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@ferri said:

I guess that is a compliment if we are being held to that standard? :)

There was a small problem with a single node - not 'Amsterdam' in general.

@pachira said:

Something not right with amsterdam server network ? down quiet frequent, once it down it last forever until server rebooted.> @ferri said:

No, there is nothing wrong with the network. Please contact support with the appropriate information and we'll investigate. Server reboot also does not fix any network issues generally.

• @aRNoLD said:

@sepei said:
    LG in vienna doesn't work

I only care about Warsaw

What makes warsaw special for you?

• @ferri said:

Not really

Thanked by 1Murata_Chink_Best
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

My AMS node has been fine.

• @sgheghele said:

@ferri said:

Not really

There was,

See this https://hetrixtools.com/report/uptime/79629d2768f647c787bd4a8f648b1a4a/