Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HostSolutions.ro New location in 5-4-3-2-1 days ! Enjoy a top storage plan ! - Page 12
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

HostSolutions.ro New location in 5-4-3-2-1 days ! Enjoy a top storage plan !

Comments

• @mrl22 said:
    Not great first impressions. Purchased and paid for a VPS from HostSolutions.ro two days ago. Opened a ticket the next day and got a reply a few hours later saying "server will be set up within the next 12-16 hours" which was 20 hours ago.

Tell us about it! If you asked for a refund, you would have gotten one.

Well, your time with LET was short (ban impending) and when added to FraudRecord, it'll be much more difficult to get these deals.

• itoffshoreitoffshore Member
    edited December 2020

My 2tb vps from the offer just before BF has just been provisioned & billing date adjusted - thanks @cociu

Thanked by 1k4zz
  • @cociu
    Hello, boss.

My VPS can't connect to the VPS in Vienna, but it's normal to connect to the VPS of the United States.

What is your nvme VPS CPU configuration?

• mrl22mrl22 Member
    edited December 2020

@cociu said:

@mrl22 said: Not great first impressions. Purchased and paid for a VPS from HostSolutions.ro two days ago. Opened a ticket the next day and got a reply a few hours later saying "server will be set up within the next 12-16 hours" which was 20 hours ago.

now you are banned due of chargeback.

Chargeback? I opened a Paypal dispute as I was getting no response from you. A chargeback is where I would have gone straight to the bank. A Paypal dispute is an opportunity to resolve issues.

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2020

@mrl22 said: Chargeback? I opened a Paypal dispute as I was getting no response from you.

call it as you want , for me i will not allow anymore orders from any person who touch paypal withowt wait tiketing , forum , skype , whatever response , more i have try to update here all our delays and problems . So personally i lost a client you lost a verry atractive offer , the world is free.

please note , was BF , and was crazy offers.

Edit : for your info my paypal acount is related to Romanian country , i can bet you dont understand what is this but i will try to be clear , with 30 disputes in less than 6 month my account is freeze and i need to call paypal and negociate a +30% procentaje if not is freeze all income durring 90 days ... so if for you is something easy to mantain all this for us is almost a kill business.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

cociu in full effect.

Thanked by 2cociu plumberg
  • @TimboJones said:

@mrl22 said:
    Not great first impressions. Purchased and paid for a VPS from HostSolutions.ro two days ago. Opened a ticket the next day and got a reply a few hours later saying "server will be set up within the next 12-16 hours" which was 20 hours ago.

Tell us about it! If you asked for a refund, you would have gotten one.

Well, your time with LET was short (ban impending) and when added to FraudRecord, it'll be much more difficult to get these deals.

I am not an unreasonable or impatient person. I have had no dealings with this provider before and when it states 15-minute ticket response 24/7 in the centre of their homepage, you would expect at least a response within 20 hours and a service to be set up within 2 days (unless stated otherwise). Not sure how it can be fraud considering I had paid for the service and had not gotten anything in return.

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2020

@mrl22 said: I am not an unreasonable or impatient person. I have had no dealings with this provider before and when it states 15-minute ticket response 24/7 in the centre of their homepage, you would expect at least a response within 20 hours and a service to be set up within 2 days (unless stated otherwise). Not sure how it can be fraud considering I had paid for the service and had not gotten anything in return.

is not my fault if you have buy from a 3-rd party who dont tell you all details , so for me you are a "a unwanted client " and no exception in this.

Also due of some 3-4 case the same i have spend my last week to take a look in all ur affiliates and wich was not specif the terms of the promo will have a penalty for sure , more than this i cannot do in a 3-rd party. Also i will go until to suspend all this affiliates if this will be repete or usually to not specit the terms. If you have mention about our homepage i am sure you have not find the disccount there no ?

• @cociu said:

@mrl22 said: I am not an unreasonable or impatient person. I have had no dealings with this provider before and when it states 15-minute ticket response 24/7 in the centre of their homepage, you would expect at least a response within 20 hours and a service to be set up within 2 days (unless stated otherwise). Not sure how it can be fraud considering I had paid for the service and had not gotten anything in return.

is not my fault if you have buy from a 3-rd party who dont tell you all details , so for me you are a "a unwanted client " and no exception in this.

Also due of some 3-4 case the same i have spend my last week to take a look in all ur affiliates and wich was not specif the terms of the promo will have a penalty for sure , more than this i cannot do in a 3-rd party. Also i will go until to suspend all this affiliates if this will be repete or usually to not specit the terms. If you have mention about our homepage i am sure you have not find the disccount there no ?

Sorry, I am not too sure what you mean. I purchased from this thread which links direct to your website, not through any 3rd party affiliate as far as I am aware?

Either way, no harm done, we both gained nothing, we both lost nothing. I agree it was a good offer, good on you, but you are not the only provider offering this.

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2020

@cociu said: Will came lather in the same thread with much more offers.

PLEASE NOTE ALL THIS ORDERS WILL BE DELIVERED NEXT WEEK AT FINAL (5DAYS APROX) MEANTIME PLEASE DO NOT OPEN TIKETS !

oNCE THE ORDER IS DELIVERED WE WILL CHANGE THE NEXT DUE DATE !

Any question i will be here to respond ..

Thanks all .

here is the proof @mrl22 you have not opened the eyes.

• yongsikleeyongsiklee Member, Patron Provider

@cociu said:

@cociu said: Will came lather in the same thread with much more offers.

PLEASE NOTE ALL THIS ORDERS WILL BE DELIVERED NEXT WEEK AT FINAL (5DAYS APROX) MEANTIME PLEASE DO NOT OPEN TIKETS !

oNCE THE ORDER IS DELIVERED WE WILL CHANGE THE NEXT DUE DATE !

Any question i will be here to respond ..

Thanks all .

here is the proof @mrl22 you have not opened the eyes.

Hi,

I sent you msg and a ticket a few days ago that I could not afford to wait any longer.
    And I asked for refund. I still did not get it but I am patiently waiting.

Just so you do not bother to provision my order in case you did not check my ticket or msg here.

Thanks.

Thanked by 1mrl22
  • @mrl22 said:

@cociu said:

Sorry, I am not too sure what you mean.

Why refer to 15 minute tickets if you bought the promo from this thread? That's why it was a valid assumption you bought somewhere else that wasn't super fucking clear.

Either way, no harm done

But you're wrong, you did harm cociu when you opened the dispute, FFS. That's pretty tone deaf.

And again, you opened a dispute without first asking for a refund. You act like there was no communication, when there was, but it just wasn't fast enough. In the future, if you are so money tight that you cannot be without those dollars for just a couple days longer, you probably shouldn't have bought it in the first place.

• Well, it seems like it's not only this "promo" which is slow to deliver. I ordered a

"1core-512mb ram -10gb NVME -5tb traffic/mo --15 eur/year NVME LINE"

on 13.12.2020 and it's still not delivered. Opened a ticket on 14.12.2020 and asked when it could be provisioned, got an answer on 15.12.2020 that it will be delivered on 15.12.2020. And guess what? Still nothing...

I mean it's a 15 Euro / Year Server, nothing big but we should'nt judge prematurely someone for opening a PayPal dispute for things like this. I could understand the guy, would do the same if no response came from tickets.

Thanked by 1mrl22
  • guys someone waiting for 1-2 month for answer ticket.

• @Shade said: Shade

can you give me your order number in private or your email please ? right now i have only 6 orders pending (4 with fraud problem and 2 with special inqury) so i need to check what is with this one.

• cociucociu Member
    edited December 2020

@ofit said: guys someone waiting for 1-2 month for answer ticket.

true , we have person who was juvilate/pension until have received our response.... a exemple please before acusing ? 2 month ? really ?

• @cociu said:

@Shade said: Shade

can you give me your order number in private or your email please ? right now i have only 6 orders pending (4 with fraud problem and 2 with special inqury) so i need to check what is with this one.

Can i post my ticket number to you as well? payment paid by bitcoin but seems support team still validating it, thanks

• @derekyang said: Can i post my ticket number to you as well? payment paid by bitcoin but seems support team still validating it, thanks

if blockonomicks was not confirmed ... yes you can give it to me to take a look , will be a huge help if you post the hash also .

• @cociu said:

@derekyang said: Can i post my ticket number to you as well? payment paid by bitcoin but seems support team still validating it, thanks

if blockonomicks was not confirmed ... yes you can give it to me to take a look , will be a huge help if you post the hash also .

Big thanks! PM to you.

• @derekyang said:

@cociu said:

@derekyang said: Can i post my ticket number to you as well? payment paid by bitcoin but seems support team still validating it, thanks

Big thanks! PM to you.

You are awesome! my service is up and running!

• What about orders with a Due of 0.00€ ? was that just unlucky at BF or something went wrong ?

• @Edding said: What about orders with a Due of 0.00€ ? was that just unlucky at BF or something went wrong ?

was told before , this orders is canceled because someone was buy before you (was more rappid) , no worry we will do some crazy offers for cristmas too.

Thanked by 1derekyang
  • @Shade said:
    Well, it seems like it's not only this "promo" which is slow to deliver. I ordered a

"1core-512mb ram -10gb NVME -5tb traffic/mo --15 eur/year NVME LINE"

on 13.12.2020 and it's still not delivered. Opened a ticket on 14.12.2020 and asked when it could be provisioned, got an answer on 15.12.2020 that it will be delivered on 15.12.2020. And guess what? Still nothing...

I mean it's a 15 Euro / Year Server, nothing big but we should'nt judge prematurely someone for opening a PayPal dispute for things like this. I could understand the guy, would do the same if no response came from tickets.

That's irrelevant to two points:

1) there was communication from the provider
    2) no request for refund occurred prior to the dispute.

If you don't first request a refund and get it denied, then you're a dick for opening a dispute. Full. Stop.

• @TimboJones said:

That's irrelevant to two points:

1) there was communication from the provider
    2) no request for refund occurred prior to the dispute.

If you don't first request a refund and get it denied, then you're a dick for opening a dispute. Full. Stop.

Your point of view. My ordered VPS is still not provisioned. Now asked for a refund, let's see if everything goes like you said ;)

Thanked by 1mrl22
  • @Shade said: Your point of view. My ordered VPS is still not provisioned. Now asked for a refund, let's see if everything goes like you said

i will refund right now ...

Thanked by 1Shade
  • @cociu Hello, my vps failed to update the system again.ssh also cannot connect normally.This is my ticket#647841. Can you check it?

• @jingfanqin said:
    @cociu Hello, my vps failed to update the system again.ssh also cannot connect normally.This is my ticket#647841. Can you check it?

No. Refound is on the way, good luck

• @jingfanqin said: @cociu Hello, my vps failed to update the system again.ssh also cannot connect normally.This is my ticket#647841. Can you check it?

ignored 24 hours sorry , way ? because you have opened the tiket 8 min ago and you came here to post the same ... so no will not be more rappid this time.

• wl4236820wl4236820 Member
    edited December 2020

@cociu
    Hello, boss.
    My VPS can't connect to the VPS in Vienna, but it's normal to connect to the VPS of the United States.
    This is my ticket#435872. Can you check it?

Thanked by 1plastik
  • @wl4236820 said:
    @cociu
    Hello, boss.
    This is my ticket#435872. Can you check it?

What's wrong with you people can't you use tickets instead of asking here ?